Final: You CAN'T Have My Wife

You Can Have My Wife

Monday finally came. Sehun waited nervously in the courthouse. Their parents already knew about this. Sehun's mother tried to convince him to cancel this but failed. He was hurt, already hurt. Nothing can heal.

Finally it's done. Both were officially divorced. Seohyun walked to Sehun, at least she wanted to see him for the last time before she go to New York. "Sehun-ah, let's talk." she gripped his wrist. "What do you want."

"Enough of your silent treatment. I hate it when you treat me like this!" she blurted out. "Yes, it's totally my fault. When I lost my memory, you used the chance to get me, right? If only I have fallen for you first instead of Lu Han oppa, this not supposed to happen! This won't happen!" she yelled in teary eyes.

"You were my wife, for goodness sake. There's no valid reason for you to cheat behind my back. You know what? I regretted everything, my efforts. I regretted them all." he end the last sentence in a low tone. "You may go now, have a happy life."

Seohyun bit her lower lip. "I need to get going. I'm sorry for the past. You deserve better. You may hate me, it's okay. Goodbye Oh Sehun."

She walked away and disappeared between the people. 'No, you are the best, Joohyun. I didn't regret our marriage. I don't hate you, I never did.' he mumbled softly.

Seohyun waited in the waiting room. Lu Han still preparing some stuff at the lobby. She checked her phone, wishing that Sehun at least send her a text. But he didn't so far. She sighed, 'He must hate me.'

Sehun leaned his body on the couch. No more Seohyun on his life. Now he thought about how to make excuse if someday Hayoung asked him about her mum.

He sighed, never in his life he had been this stressed. He started to drunk eversince Seohyun left him. How much he wanted to pull her, hug her tight and tell her fancy words. But he will never see her - it's better that way.

His phone rang, it's from Seohyun's mum.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Sehun-ah, do you know if Seohyun is now heading to NYC?"

Sehun nodded "Ne. Waeyo?"

"It's your last chance. The plane will be departed on 11. It's 10 right now."

Then the line broke. Sehun sighed, he didn't know whether he should go. No, no, she was no longer his.

He ruffled his hair and grabbed the car's key. No, Lu Han can't have her. He can't. Seohyun was his and only his. "Appa where are we going?" Hayoung asked confusedly when Sehun carried her and walk down hurrily. "To pick your umma and never let go of her." he put Hayoung on his side and start driving.

Lu Han walked toward her with a smile. Seohyun smiled and got up. Suddenly she thought about Sehun, whether she must go or not. She looked down when Lu Han sneaked his arm on her waist, guiding her to the plane.

"YOU!"

Seohyun turned, seeing her ex husband running toward her between the people while carrying her daughter. This scenery somewhat make her heart wrenching.

"Sehun-ah." she started to tear up. Lu Han tried to get her attention by tighten his grip. Seohyun was now confused, totally confused. At this point, she had to choose between her past or present. She stopped her footstep, she can hear Sehun walk closer. "Joohyun, what bothers you? Let's get inside." Lu Han said. Seohyun shook her head.

"Stop, Joohyun. Don't you dare to walk away. Look, I don't hate you. I never did." Sehun stopped his footstep when he was 10 meters away from them. Tears started to form, but he ignored it. "I, and Hayoung. We need you. You may hate me for hiding your past. At least think about Hayoung." he kneeled down.

Seohyun shook her head, "I'm sorry. We can't be together." she pulled Lu Han's arm and started to walk away, leaving Sehun and Hayoung.

Sehun sat on the airport's cold floor, ignoring people's stare. He didn't care about anything right now, he wanted Seohyun to stay that's all. But why is it too hard to be granted?

Hayoung wrapped Sehun's neck and hug him, though she didn't understand what's going on between her parents, she can emotionally felt Sehun's pain. Sehun sobbed while hugging his knee.

Slowly he felt Hayoung's embrace loosened. Now he was alone, totally alone. He felt his eyes a little bit heavy. He was about to wake up when suddenly he saw a familiar person beside him, sat on the floor just like he did. Sehun was taken aback - what is she doing here?

"J-joo? What are you?" he stuttered. "I'm back for you?" Seohyun smiled, now he recognized her again. Her pure yet angelic woman was back for him. He cleared his throat, trying to keep his pride. "What are you doing here? Just go back and get a life with your lovely Lu Han." he said sarcastically. Seohyun pouted. 'Please dont pout, please.' Sehun begged silently. "It seems like you don't want me to back. But the truth is, I never been in love with Lu Han. It always be you. Okay, I used to be in love with him. But I realized it just now." she exhaled, so she can speak freely. "I love you. You are who I want, you are who I need."

Sehun didn't say a word, totally speechless upon hearing her confession. She took his hand on her, then gave it a light squeeze. "I love you. I will love you, eventhough you look or smell bad, you are rich or not, I don't really care." she added. Sehun let out a chuckle, followed by Seohyun. Sehun closed his eyes and pressed his lips against hers, Seohyun smiled as they brushed each other's lips.

"Sehun-ah, don't let Hayoung see us." she whispered between the kiss. "Don't worry. It's under control." Seohyun took a glance and found Sehun's palm covered Hayoung's eyes. "Appa, I can't see anything! What are you doing? Yah! Let go of your hand!" she whined cutely. Sehun pulled himself and laughed along with Seohyun. He looked at Seohyun once again. "Let's go home, shall we?" Seohyun nodded. "Let's forget the past and say hello to the future."

Sehun got up and offered Seohyun his hand. Seohyun carried Hayoung, while Sehun grab her luggage. Sehun sneaked his arm on her waist, so did Seohyun as they walked toward Sehun's car.

The End.