The Offer

You Can Have My Wife

Enjoy!

Seohyun stretched her arms and yawned, huft she was very bored and she has nothing to do. Sometimes she checked her watch, still 8am and she had done the chores. Sehun was not around, working. While Hayoung will home at 10am. Her lips frowned, she was bored and Sehun would always tell her to enjoy herself.

Honestly she was curious about the baby-faced man who paid a visit about a week ago. Seohyun felt she was familiar with him, but she didn't know who was he, why did Sehun seem panic when he mentioned that he was about to help her to gain her memory.

But to forget the past and start the new life was her own choice and she intend to stay that way, she was happy like that, together with her small family. But curious Joohyun was always the curious Joohyun.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Seohyun's frown turned into a smile, probably her neighbour Taeyeon. At least someone to talk to.

When she opened the door, suddenly her smile vanished, changed to be a shock expression - that baby-faced guy again.

"Hi, Joo. May I come in?" he said, still showing her a smile. Suspicious smile. She didn't say anything but nod.

He sat on the couch, while Seohyun prepared him some snack to eat. Few moments later she came with some snack and sat across him. Her eyes scanned his face, something familiar on him, but she didn't know what.

"Make yourself comfortable." Seohyun faked a smile. "Thanks. But we were not used to this, you know?"

Seohyun raised her eyebrow "Excuse me?"

"Nothing." he took a sip of his coffee "Want me to help you to gain your memory?"

Seohyun became thoughtful for a while, thinking an exact answer between yes or no. Her inner said no, but her curiousity runs over. "I...am not sure." finally that three words came from , making Lu Han frown. "I want an exact answer." Lu Han got up and grab her hand, gave her a paper with his number written. "Call me if you change your mind."

Seohyun just nodded, she stared at Lu Han blankly.

That night Seohyun couldn't sleep at all. Her mind still trying to decide whether to accept Lu Han's offer or not.

She turned, looking at sleepy Sehun who was now sleeping peacefully. She smiled, she loved how he looked so innocent when sleeping. She loved him, she loved the presence. But she wanted to know her past so badly, so what's wrong with trying to reminisce the past?

Seohyun raised and grab her phone, she grab the paper that Lu Han gave this morning and walk outside, not wanting Sehun to know that she talked to Lu Han.

After a few second waiting, finally she connected to Lu Han. Seohyun took a deep breathe 'This is it.' she thought to herself.

"Yeoboseyo. Hello, Mr Lu. Sorry for disturbing you in the middle of the night. It is about your offer this morning..." Seohyun bit her lower lip. "...I accept the offer. Let's meet tomorrow."

TBC

annyeong! keke i changed my username hoho. im in love with maknae lines so yeah.. :3 pls leave a comment so i will know ur opinion about my story! thanks a lot ^^