Date

You Can Have My Wife

Enjoy!

Suddenly a pair of arms sneaked on Seohyun's waist, hugged her from behind. The male rested his chin on her shoulder. Seohyun immediately broke her line and act as if she did nothing.

"Who were you calling?" Sehun asked softly. Seohyun faked a smile "A friend of mine. You don't know him."

Lie. Sehun knew she lied, but he kept it on himself.

"Let's go sleep, tomorrow you have to come early, aren't you?" Seohyun took Sehun's arms off and walk to their bed, Sehun followed from behind.

Tonight he felt different. Usually they would sleep facing each other, but tonight was the opposite. Sehun turned around, he saw Seohyun's back which made him a little bit hurt. "Joo, it's okay if you want to know about your past between you, me and Lu Han hyung. It's okay." he mumbled softly.

The next morning..

"Today I will pay a visit to my friend's home. She just came from USA last night." Seohyun said as she washed the dish. Sehun nodded in approvement, but little did she know that Sehun felt something was wrong. "Just keep yourself safe." he said, shoo-ing the negative thoughts in his head.

Seohyun fixed Sehun's tie and kissed his nose. "Don't worry." she said calmly. After bidding a goodbye, Sehun left his apartment together with Hayoung.

Seohyun quickly get dressed and walked outside to meet Lu Han.

Almost fifteen minutes Seohyun waited on a cafe, then an orange-haired guy came. Seohyun kept her poker face. Deep inside she felt guilty because she lied on Sehun.

Seohyun was never the patient one, she started the convo "So, Mr. Lu-" her speech cut by Lu Han. "It's Lu Han." he said. "Alright, Lu Han-ssi?" Lu Han frowned "Drop the formalities, Joo. You used to call me Han."

Seohyun felt a little bit irritated but she held her anger. "Fine, Han." the gentlemen smiled "Good girl. Are you ready to remember who am I?" he asked as he smiled slyly. "Why not?"

"Would you like some pizza?" Seohyun shook her head "Nope. I don't eat junk food I'm sorry." she looked at her lap. "We used to have it together. Two boxes at once." he added.

Seohyun looked at him, confused. What does a box of pizza have something to do with her? She remembered it, she promised to herself that she will never touch any kind of junk food. "I'm sorry Mr Lu but I don't have time for your nonsense." she quickly grab her purse but Lu Han gripped her wrist. "Do you want to know who am I and who is Sehun to you, before? If you do, stay. If you don't, feel free to leave." he said coldly.

They took a bus to the nearest shopping district at Gangnam. Once they arrived, Lu Han dragged Seohyun to some food stand. There were ddukbokki, kimchi, and some delicious snack. Lu Han asked her to wait on a bench. After few minutes he came with two portion of ddukbokki.

Seohyun stared at him confusedly. He nodded, telling her to eat it. "You used to crave for Korean meal when we were at New York." he said, smiling as he took a bite of his ddukbokki.

They continued to spend the day together at Gangnam, to be honest Seohyun had fun with Lu Han, which she never had with Sehun before. Apparently he wasn't that bad, she thought. They took a bus and went to Seohyun's apartment at 1pm.

"Thanks, Han. You made my day." Seohyun said, smiling. Lu Han frowned, "How many times I told you to call me Oppa?" Seohyun chuckled. "Whatever. Bye oppa. Take care." she said as she close the door.

Lu Han smiled, he was so happy today. His plan is going to work. Seohyun is going to be his, he thought.

TBC