First and Last Argument

You Can Have My Wife

He felt his tear walking down his cheek. What's the meaning of this? What's the meaning of this scenery in front of him? His wife in her lingerie, with another man. Another man.

"You two, get out from my house." he said almost in whisper tone. The two quickly get dressed. "Are you deaf? I said get out." he said, almost yelled. Seohyun walked closer "Sehun it's not what-" but Sehun raised his hand. "Enough. I know everything. Don't bother to explain it. You started to date him secretly, you CHEATED on my back."

Seohyun shook her head, "No, I didn't cheat on you. You know I tried to gain my memory. I want to know the old you." Tears started to fell on her cheek. Sehun looked away, so they won't see his tears. "Sehun I'm sorry-" she said as she tried to approach him. "DON'T TOUCH ME YOU DIRTY WOMAN!" he yelled in front of her.

Seohyun stepped aback. This was the first time Sehun yelled at her. Lu Han quickly pull her into a hug, letting her to sob on his shirt. "What the hell, Sehun? She is your wife for goodness sake!"

Sehun smiled sarcastically. "Oh, I'm sorry. But you had almost touched her. You DID touch my wife, hyung. What the hell is wrong with you? We were happy for the past seven freaking YEARS. And you ruined everything. Are you happy now?"

He took a deep breathe, "Get out from my house. I'll prepare everything regarding to our divorce. Hayoung's with me. We can take care of ourselves." he added.

Seohyun didn't speak, her tears flew as Lu Han wrapped her with his jacket and walk her down from Sehun's apartment.

So this is it? The end of their marriage for seven years? They built this marriage with love, trying to be strong no matter how much fight they've been through. He did not understand, he didn't at all. Why must Lu Han back? He put so many efforts but why were they useless? Why didn't Seohyun feel his sincerity?

He threw his body against the couch and cried alone in the middle of the night, realizing how much he regretted it. If only he never had any feel toward her. If only he didn't meet her in the first place. "You said to me I'm the only one.." he mumbled as another tear fell. Suddenly he heard a door opened, the sleepy Hayoung was presented in front of him.

"Appa, you're home already?" she asked cutely in her sleepy tone. Sehun wiped his tears and forced a smile. "Hey little angel. Another nightmare huh?" he walked toward her, kneel down and pull her into an embrace. Hayoung slightly nodded "Where's umma?" she asked again. Sehun bit his lower lip, "She's busy and will gone for a while." Sehun pulled himself and cupped her chubby cheeks. "Is it okay?"

Hayoung just nodded. She didn't understand. She will understand it when she grow matured. Sehun cleared his throat "From now on, you have to live with appa. Just the two of us. Behave well, alright?" he added, a tear escaped from his eyes. "Appa, why are you crying?" Hayoung asked once again, but he just shook his head. "No, appa is fine. Let's go sleep, shall we? Appa will sleep with you."

Hayoung nodded and smile happily.

Seohyun kept looking at the window, the rain fell relentlessly, as the wiper trying to fight the water, so Lu Han can see the street clearly. She stared at the street blankly, that was the first time she saw Sehun cried.

"Joohyun-ah."

Seohyun wiped her tears, "Y-yeah?"

"You're staying at my house. Anyway, I have planned something since few days ago. We will start everything in New York."

"Alright."

TBC