Stranger with Memories

You Can Have My Wife

Sehun opened his eyes in horror, cold sweat glistening on his forehead. He got up, ruffling his hair and took a deep breath, trying to calm his heartbeat which was beating rapidly. That dream again, as if it was trying to warn Sehun something - which Sehun unsure what was that. Something is going to happen, his feeling knew it.

He looked on the left side of his - she was sleeping peacefully. He can tell through her expression that she must be very tired. Life is tiring, no matter how much we try to enjoy life. His lips curved into a smile, he loved the figure who slept beautifully beside him so much.

Lucky for him she lost her memory, or he will never got this chance to be with her. Sometimes he felt so evil, using this opportunity to get her. Sometimes he worried, what if someday she gain her memory and left him? Does not matter, at least he used to have her.

Her eyes slowly opened, showing her Sehun who's staring at her like there's no tomorrow. She raised and fix her position, she sit on their bed just like Sehun did. Her eyes scanned her husband's material. He was handsome, very handsome. She caressed Sehun's cheek using her right hand, while Sehun rubbing her hand with his thumb. Both were on their own world, never fail to show their affection to each other.

"I love you." Sehun would always said that first. His heart still trembling, nothing was changed though they were a married couple now.

Suddenly the door opened, showing them a little angel with sleepy face, hugging a teddy. Oh well, she knew how to ruin her parents' sweet moment. Sehun sighed, while Seohyun just laughed.

"Umma, appa, I have nightmare. Can I sleep with you two?" she pleaded cutely.

Seohyun smiled. She got up and carry her sweet angel to their bed. Sehun did not like this moment, honestly. He did not like to share Seohyun, even with Hayoung their daughter. Seohyun was his, only his.

"Hayoung-ah, do you have to wake up in the middle of night everyday and bother us?" Sehun blurted as Hayoung rested her body between Sehun and Seohyun. "But appa, I'm scared." she hugged her teddy. Seohyun glared at him and he just rolled his eyes. One more interruption at night, never knew having a daughter would be this difficult!

His two angels soon drifted to dreamland, while Sehun just stealing glances at Hayoung. She has his eyes and her mum's chubby cheeks. Perfect.

Sehun just chuckled and ruffle Hayoung's hair. He loved his small family.

Hayoung fixed her hair, Seohyun was busy cooking while Sehun waiting on the dining table. The smell of egg and bacon made her more feisty to start the day.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Hayoung rushed towards the door, just like usual. She loved to meet new people, that's why when it comes to greet people, she would be the first. She tiptoed to reach the knop, and carefully open the door. She found a baby-faced man standing in front of her.

The man smiled "I want to see Oh Sehun. It's his apartment right?" he asked. Hayoung just nod, she never saw him before.

"Hayoung-ah, who was that?" Sehun said from the dining room. "Appa, come here!" Hayoung shouted.

Sehun rushed towards the door. His eyes widened in shock as he recognized the tall man standing in front of him.

"Lu Han, hyung?" he stuttered, taken aback by his sudden coming. Lu Han smirked "How's life, Oh Sehun?"

TBC