It's Better That Way

You Can Have My Wife

Lu Han groaned, he got up from his bed reluctantly to see a crying figure on his side. Just another nightmare, those memories came through nightmare. He pulled Seohyun into a hug and plant a kiss on her forehead. Seohyun didn't budge, instead she felt even more scared. Scared of something which was probably not even real - just a trail of memories.

"Han, oppa.." she sobbed quietly on Lu Han's bare chest. Lu Han tighten the hug, making sure the lady on his embrace felt comfortable. It's been three weeks since Seohyun left her apartment, she started to experience some nightmare. Sehun who yelled at her, Lu Han who smiled at her, or Sulli who used to bully her.

After a while she started to relax. "I'm alright now." she released the hug and look at him, smiling. Seeing his angel smiling, make Lu Han felt even better. "Do you want something?" he asked. Seohyun nod, "Can I have a glass of water?" Lu Han took the blanket off and walk to the kitchen. Seohyun looked at him as she grab the blanket to cover her night gown. She missed Sehun's presence somehow. But what did she expect? He is Lu Han not Sehun, two different persons. Lu Han is Lu Han, Sehun is Sehun.

Lu Han came with a glass of water and hand it to Seohyun. "Here." he said softly. Seohyun smiled and drank it in one shot. Lu Han took the glass and put it on the table. "Where's my present?"

Seohyun narrowed her eyes "What present?" Lu Han pouted "A kiss, of course." Seohyun felt her cheeks heaten up as she lean closer to Lu Han's cheek - a quick peck. But Lu Han wanted more than that, so he pressed his lips on her as he pushed her to bed. He was now on the top, nibbling her lower lip gently. Lu Han was a rough kisser, but seeing the angel under him making him to be more careful. Afraid to crash her tiny body.

They both pulled each other, panting.

Lu Han sneaked his arms around Seohyun's waist and pull her into his embrace again. Seohyun nuzzled her head into his neck, smelling his masculine scent. For a second she did realize this wasn't what she want - she missed Sehun's presence. But now it was Lu Han on her side, no longer Sehun.

The next morning..

"I need to grab some stuff on my apartment. Including luggage, clothes and everything." she said as she fix Lu Han's tie. "Want me to come with you?" he offered. Seohyun smiled "I'll need your help."

The doorbell rang, Hayoung ran into the door and tiptoed to reach the knop. After struggling for a while, she finally reach the knop and open the door. Her expression changed seeing the guest, became excited.

"UMMAA!!"

Sehun who was cooking in the kitchen immediately turn off the stove and ran into the door. Seeing the two made him irritated. He pulled Hayoung's hand and carried her when Seohyun wanted to touch her. "Don't touch my daughter. How dare you to show your face." he said coldly. "I.. I want to grab some stuff."

Seohyun walked into her room, while Sehun grabbed an envelope on the livingroom's table. As Seohyun came out, Sehun gave her a sheet of divorce document. "Here, please bring it with you and sign it." he didn't look at her eyes, he was afraid of her angelic stare which he loved so much. "Alright." Seohyun took the document and put it on her bag. They both heading to the door where Lu Han waited.

Seohyun suddenly stopped "I am leaving Korea next week. Probably I will never comeback." she said in a low tone. Sehun kept his expresionless face "Whatever. Just attend the court next Monday, seven o'clock."

"Umma, where are you going? I miss you." Hayoung said in teary eyes. "Hey sweet angel." Seohyun forced a smile. "Don't touch her. She will live with me. She'll be fine without you. Now get out."

Seohyun nodded as she smiled bitterly. She walked away with Lu Han. No, it was her decision. She won't regret anything. She chose Lu Han, she wanted to start her new life. It's better that way, she muttered to herself.

Deep on Sehun's heart, he felt he regret everything. He shouldn't sign the divorce document. If only Lu Han didn't come. He sighed as he leaned against the couch. He massaged his temple tiredly. 'Its better that way.' he muttered to himself.

TBC