Who was that?

You Can Have My Wife

"Honey, who was that?" he heard Seohyun shouted from the kitchen. Sehun didn't reply, he kneeled and grip Hayoung's shoulder. "Hayoung-ah, appa need to talk with him. You, go to your room with umma and lock it, make sure umma won't hear anything arasseo?" he said in a low serious tone. Hayoung nodded and ran inside. Sehun saw her pulling Seohyun's skirt, grab her hand and drag her to Hayoung's room.

Sehun looked around, making sure everything was fine. "Come in." he said and let Lu Han entered his apartment.

"Hayoung-ah, who was that?" Seohyun asked curiously. Hayoung shook her head "Appa said someone important." she said as she lock the door and sat on the floor just like Seohyun did. "Why did you lock the door?" she asked. "Appa don't want us to hear anything." she shrugged. "Suspicious." Seohyun mumbled in a low tone.

"Hyung, I'm not being rude but last news about you, I heard you were..." Sehun gulped, trying not to stutter. "Were..." his speech was cut by Lu Han. "Dead?" he said half laughing as he drank his coffee that was served by Sehun.

Sehun nodded hesitantly.

"I was escaped. You know if I'm good at swimming right?"

Sehun bit his lower lip, apparently those thought were right, something was going to happen. He looked at Lu Han, nothing was changed from him, unless his blonde hair that he dyed became orange.

"Enough talk. What do you want." Sehun stated coldly. "Hey, relax. Why in rush?" he sipped his cofee. "I just want to see my old friend, and Joohyun. Time flies so fast, huh?"

Just in time, suddenly Seohyun came out, interrupted the two. "Joohyun-ah." Sehun said panickly. "Who is he, Sehun-ah?" she asked curiously. "Hi, Joo. Long time no see." Lu Han walked toward her and offered his hand. Joohyun stared at his hand before shook their hand hesitantly. Sehun just stood there, looked unhappy. But he tried to hold his jealousy.

"How do you know my name? I haven't meet you before." Seohyun said innocently. "Oh, I'm someone from your past. I meant a lot to you before." Sehun glared at him, but he smirked. "Someone, from my past? Someone before I lost my memory?"

Sehun coughed, from his stare everyone can tell he tried to hold his anger. "We have lots stuff to do, today. Joohyun and I will pay a visit to her parents' home, while Hayoung have a class to attend today. You may go now, hyung."

Seohyun glared at him. "That is so rude of you, Oh Sehun. Is this how you treat an old friend of mine?" Sehun rolled his eyes "Whatever. I want you to be ready in fifteen minutes or else umma will nag." Seohyun frowned and walked toward her room, then she slam the door.

"Just the same her. She didn't change after 7 years passed." Lu Han chuckled. "Don't you dare bring the past. Don't you dare to remind her the past. She is happy that way, I won't let you ruin our happiness." Sehun stated coldly as they walked heading to the door.

"Or what? You better watch out." he smirked, and then left his apartment.

Sehun closed the door and lean on it. No, Lu Han can't do that. He clenched his fist, he won't let him make Seohyun gain her memories. He felt so selfish right now, but that was him, the real him. He just loved her too much, and he won't give up without a fight.

TBC

Okay, I experienced something called writers block and it's damn annoying x.x don't worry I will update this story as frequent as I can, I won't make you guys wait too long orz. Again, I'm sorry if there's any grammatical error. Please leave a comment or upvote (?) if you not mind xD thanks a lot ^^~

Oh, right. If you have anything to ask, don't hesitant to wall/pm me. I don't bite :)