The day everything went wrong (part 2)

Please remember Me, Us and Our story Baby...

"Aegi-ah, close your eyes please." Daehyun said placing his hand behind her back and pulling her to the secret location. 

"Dae oppa, where are we going?" she asked, curiously.

"Chakaman. Just wait there til I tell you to open your eyes okay baby." 

"Araso oppa!" she said.

She waited for 5 minutes to open her eyes, and when she did, she gasped earning chuckles from Daehyun. 

"Oppa.... You did this? Wahh.. It's so sweet.. " she said smiling endlessly. 

"You like it?" he said, as he brought her to the picnic lunch he prepared her. 

"Oppa, I don't like it.." 

"oh." he said frowning a little. 

" Oppa, I'm not done yet. I don't like it, I love it!" she said as she hugged him. 

"Haha, araso, let's eat. Then we'll have time to walk around the river later and maybe have an ice cream." he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After their picnic date, Daehyun brought around the river, taking pictures together, cycling together and now it was time for them to take a break so Saera suggested that they should go for ice-cream since she was craving for some. 

The went to a nearby cafe and when they walked in Saera couldn't believe her eyes. Everything about the cafe made it look so cute and spacious. The cafe was mostly white in colour with a splash of fun colours at certain areas. 

While Daehyun went to order, Saera searched for a place for them to sit, she wanted a place to sit where it was nice and cosy, slightly private and also probably near the window.

Not long after, she found a suitable place for them to sit. So she waited for Daehyun to come back with their food. As she looked out the window, she saw a little girl on the road alone, the little girl was playing with her puppy not knowing what was going to happen, Saera ran out the cafe and carried the girl to the sidewalk. 

The little girl started crying after awhile and Saera didn't know what to do so she asked. 

"Annyeong. Can onnie know what's wrong? What's your name?" 

"Onnie-ah... my puppy don't want to come back... my name is Jae Ah.. onnie can you help me take kiko back?" the little girl said. 

"okay onnie will help you, but you have to go in the cafe and tell that oppa *pointing to Daehyun*,  tell him that onnie is bring your kiko back to you arachi?" 

"araso onnie! gomawo onnie!" Jae Ah said and hugged her.

Saera's POV: 

Now where's that little puppy. *arrf- arrf* Oh there he is.. 

"You naughty puppy.. why didn't you want to go back to your owner?" *sigh* 

I walked ahead not knowing my surrounding and the last thing I heard was *BEEEPPPP* and I out. 

end POV

Daehyun on the other hand was shock to see a little girl tugging his shirt. 

"Hello there kiddo! What can oppa do for you?" 

"Op-oppa, onnie asked me to tell you that she's helping me find my puppy there. *pointed outside the cafe*" she said. 

"oh? where is she then?" he asked. 

"Onnie was there just now." she said. 

"come with oppa." Daehyun said and carried the little girl in his arms. He went out the cafe to inly find chaos around a girl. 

Daehyun's POV: 

What's happening? who's that girl? she looks familiar. 

I walked up to the crowd. No, this can't be happening. 

"Oppa, onnie is bleeding." 

I rushed up to her with this little girl in my arms. 

"Baby ah.. wake up.. please don't leave me. SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!!" 

I couldn't take it anymore, tears falling down non stop. The little girl just hugged me. She started crying after that. 

The only thing that went through my mind then and there was 'Please don't leave me. Don't go. I need you. Please be okay.' 

From afar I could hear the ambulance. When they came to take her away. They asked who was her relative. I answered, saying I was her boyfriend andthey allowed me to go on the ambulance together with her. The little girl came with me. 

and that was the start to a bad day. Could this day get any worst? I thought. 

-------------------------------------------------------

So, as I promised I updated! Here you go... Part 2! Hope you enjoyed it.. sorry if there's grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes. hope you enjoyed it! Subscribe comment and friend? Thank You! :)