Scrapbook

Please remember Me, Us and Our story Baby...
A few weeks passed and Saera still wasn't awake. Daehyun and the rest were worried sick, scared that she wouldn't wake up at all. Until one night, when Daehyun was fast asleep beside her, her fingers started to twitch. Daehyun felt something move and when he knew that Saera's fingers were twitching he called for the doctor. He was happy that she would wake up soon but when he realised that her memories were gone, he grew upset. He then came up with an idea. He was gonna make a scrapbook filled with their pictures and write down the dates and what that day was suppose to be. He started to grin from ear to ear. He got up from his sit, kissed her forehead and left the room. He wanted to start the scrapbook that night itself. Atleast when she wakes up, there would be a few pages filled in and he wanted to start with the day he became friends with Saera. He searched for materials around the house to only find a pair of scissors, glue and tape. He wanted to make it from scratch. And since he didn't have any nice and fancy papers, he needed to buy some. So he went to the nearest store to find the materials that he didn't have. After searching for almost 2 hours, he went back home to start the first few pages. It took him almost 3 hours to complete the first three pages. It was now 2 in the morning. He was completely exhausted from all those cutting and pasting, and so, he decided to take a short nap. --------------------------------------- Hey guys sorry for the late update.. >.< I know it says online on my profile if you noticed but I haven't been online... I forgot to logout from the last time.. sorry guys if you waited long.. hope you enjoyed this chapter! Subscribe... Comment... maybe Friend... :)