A special day.

Please remember Me, Us and Our story Baby...
Weeks passed after the accident. Saera was getting closer and closer to the BAP members, especially Daehyun. Today was a special day for Daehyun. It's the 21st of April. It was Saera's birthday. This time he wanted to make it really special. The scrapbook(chapter 4 if you forgot:D) is almost done, but it needed a slight adjustment to make it perfect. A few more pictures and it's done. Laughter filled Saera's house, and it was the best thing that has ever happened. Saera's parents had invited BAP over and it couldn't be better than that can it? At one corner of the living room, there stood a happy, yet sad Daehyun. He thought he could bring her somewhere special for her birthday this year but he couldn't. He didn't have the heart to do it. The thought of it crushed his heart into pieces. *It's all my fault Saera's in this position. If only we didn't go there, we could still be together. She could still remember me, us and our story.* A tear left his eyes, as he remembered the memories they had together. "YAH DAEHYUN!EODIEYA?!" Youngjae called. "Oppa, are you.. oh oppa." Saera found him. She saw his tear and wiped it away, but before her hand left his face. He cupped his hand over hers and snuggled closer to it. "Dae oppa.. Do you think you can help me?" she asked. "mhmm.. what is it baby?" he still called her that eventhough she wasn't his, but she's used to it now. "could you.. maybe.. help me a little.. with the memories?" "sure baby.. and I have something for you." he said as he took out the scrapbook. "oppa... what is this?" "baby.. this book, it has all our memories. Picture of us from the very beggining up til now. But today it's your turn to fill in the blank pages of the book with pictures and a few sentences. Well because today is your birthday i have another present for you." "what is it oppa? you didn't have to buy me so many things..." she said with a smile that could melt any guys heart especially Jung Daehyun's. Daehyun went closer to her and hugged her. He didnt want to let her go but still he pulled back and pecked Saera's forehead. "Happy birthday baby!" he smiled. "Gomawo oppa!" she blushed. That kiss made her day. She didn't know how, what or why it did. She was just very happy that it happened. So that's how she celebrated her birthday, full of laughter and it will surely be in her new scrapbook. ----------------------------------------------------- Hey guys! Finally an update after so long. Sorry... I've been quite busy with school preparations and stuff.. jeongmal mianhae chingus! *bows 180 degrees* haha hope you enjoyed this chapter!