Images and her Flashback.

Please remember Me, Us and Our story Baby...
A week passed since Saera's birthday and today is when she has to go back to school after her one month on medical leave. Saera was excited about going to school because she missed the feeling of studying. BAP and her parents had decided that she would be transferring schools and of course together with BAP. They wanted to transfer schools because if they were to stay at their current school, Saera would be given loads of questions. Saera woke up really early just to go to school. She had scrambled eggs with cheese and milk for breakfast. Before she went to school she did her normal routine which was brushing her teeth again then she went down to kiss her parents cheeks and left the house not forgetting her bag. Daehyun was waiting for her infront of her gates and when she saw him she immediately ran up to him to give him a hug.The two of them then waited for the bus to come and when it did, they went to the second last row. Their favourite spot in the bus. After 20 minutes they reached their destination, they got off the bus and walked hand in hand to school. They saw the rest of the BAP member when they reached the school gates. "why are you two holding hands? is there something going on? Saera... WAE WAE? WAE DAEHYUN?" Himchan started acting all sad. Yongguk then smacked his head. " YAH! Behave yourself Kim Himchan. Even our maknaes are more well behaved then you." " Mian hyung." When the Banghim couple was fighting Saera and Daehyun walked into the school building, not letting go of each other's hands. They stared at the school in awe with Zelo, Jongup and Youngjae behind them and the Banghim couple nowhere to be found. "Dae oppa.." "hmm.." " i love this school already." Saera said with a huge grin on her face. "nado" They made their way to their class. Daehyun, Saera and Youngjae was in one class, Jongup and Zelo in the other and Banghim in another class. *skip to lunch time* During lunch, they all got their food and went to the rooftop because there was so many people and they wanted to have peace . "Guk hyung, i don't like my new teacher." "Zelo, it doesn't matter as long as she can teach you you will suceed!" Himchan said before Yongguk could even answer. Meanwhile, Saera and Daehyun were together in their own world at the other side of the rooftop.Daehyun was lying on her lap and she was just his hair. "Oppa.." "yeah baby.." "why do i keep getting headaches nowadays. And after my headaches i'll always get images of us together.." "hmm... maybe because your memories are coming back.. but don't worrry..your Dae oppa will always be there for you.." Daehyun said with his eyes closed. "oppa... do you want to know the flashbacks?" " if you don't mind telli g me i guess.." "so this is what happened.. we were sitting under a tree.. in this position and i did this.." "did what?" Saera leaned down to him and kissed his lips and Daehyun's eyes went wide open.But after knowing that she wouldn't pull away, he kissed her back deeper. ---------—------------—------------—-------------- sorry i didn't update for a very long time.. :( i've been really busy... sorry to keep you all waiting :) thanks for subscribing hope you all will comment down below for feedbacks :) i will try my best to upload more :) gomawo chingus :)