Awake

Please remember Me, Us and Our story Baby...
The next morning, Daehyun woke up and started his morning routine. After finishing his morning routine, he drove his way to the hospital, wanting to be the first one Saera wakes up to. As soon as he reaches the hospital, he went to Saera's room to see if she was awake yet or not, but she wasn't. An hour later, the rest of BAP came. They didn't want to wake Daehyun up, so they tip toed around Saera's bed to get to the extra sits. Yongguk caught a sight of a book. He was curious so he went up to the table where the book was and oicked it up. The front cover of the book said, 'Please remember Us, Me and Our story Baby...' Yongguk's POV: Hmmm...Interesting book.. Dae must have made this last night.. I didn't see this yesterday. He's so caring. My dongsaeng. *sigh* I just hope she wakes up pretty soon. I don't like Dae suffering. END OF POV When Yongguk said that, Saera's fingers started to twitch. Zelo was the one who saw that the finger moved. "HYUNG!" Zelo saw. "Yah maknae can you not scream. Dae thing is sleeping" Youngjae whispered. "Ah... mianhae hyung. But, Saera noona's fingers was twitching." Zelo whispered back. "BWOH?!" the.rest of them screamed in shock and wake Daehyun up. "YAH! SHUT UP!" Daehyun screamed, startling all of them. "Ahh...mwoya? Where am I? Who are you guys? Who am I?" All of them stood still. "YAH! ANSWER ME!" Saera said. Daehyun's POV: She's awake. She's awake. She's awake. She's awake. She's awake. SHE IS FINALLY AWAKE!!!! ------------------------------------------ This is it guys.. finally updated.. ☺ hope you guys liked it.. ☺ comment, subscribe and maybe friend? Thanks for reading chingus!