Coma

Please remember Me, Us and Our story Baby...

It's been an hour since Daehyun and Jae Ah reached the hospital. Daehyun was sitting near the emegency room waiting for the doctor to come out to give him the latest news about Saera while little Jae Ah sat beside him holding onto a lollipop. 

*click* 

The doctor came out with a very serious face, Daehyun stood up and went to talk to the doctor. 

"Doctor how is she? Is she okay? please tell me she's okay!" Daehyun started to think negatively. 

"May I know who you are first?" 

"What do you mean who am I? I'm her boyfriend!" 

"Okay, Miss Saera is okay but she's in a coma right now. When she wakes up, she probably won't remember you or anyone." 

"What do you she won't remember me? or anyone?" 

"She has amnesia."

Daehyun's POV: 

She has amnesia . She has amnesia . She has amnesia. 

That was the only thing running through my head at that time. 

"Oppa.. What's your name? My name is Jae ah. " 

I turned around looking down at the little girl, Jae Ah. She's just like Saera, energetic, pretty, kind, cute and yeah she's just like Saera, but just the smaller version. 

"Jae Ah, call me Dae oppa. That's what your onnie calls me." I said as I smiled at her. 

"Jae Ah yah, Oppa has to call a few people for awhile, you stay here okay!" I said. 

"eung" she nodded. 

I walked away from her and started calling BAP and Saera's parents. All of them were shocked when I said that she won't remember any of them because of the amnesia. 

End POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, all of them arrived the hospital. Daehyun was in the hospital room, sleeping, as he held Saera's hand.

*knock knock*

That woke Daehyun up from his sleep.

"Hey.. you okay?" Yongguk asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. But, she's not. She wont remember me, us, none of us and most importantly our love story." Daehyun said as tears rolled down his cheek.

"Hyung, it's okay. She'll remember everything if she wants to." Youngjae said

"Aish. Molla." he said as he ruffled his hair.

*sigh*

*I just hope everything goes back to normal* Daehyun thought as he stared at Saera while the rest of the boys did their own things.

--------------------------------------------------------------- Another update for today. :) hope you guys enjoyed it! Subscribe, Friend and comment! :)