The day everything went wrong (Part 1)

Please remember Me, Us and Our story Baby...

It was a bright and sunny day in Seoul. Everyone was happy, not knowing that something bad would happen in the future. 

An 18 year old girl, wandering around the streets, admiring everything around her. She was wearing her favourite baby blue day dress and her yellow cardigan, paired with baby blue converse. 

On the opposite side, a guy stood still, looking at her with a big smile on his face. He was a 19 year old. He knew it was another big day for them and hope that everything would go smoothly. He was wearing a plain baby blue polo shirt and skinny jeans paired with denim converse. 

He went up to her and gave her a back hug. The girl, not knowing who it was, she stayed rooted to the ground. 

"Baby-ah.. It's oppa.." he said, she knew that voice. And it can only belong to the one and only Jung Daehyun. 

"Dae Oppa?!" she turned around and hugged him. 

"Haha.. What do you wanna do today baby?" he asked, excitement written on his face. 

"umm.. Oppa, why don't we go to the Han River. I want to go there so badly." she said. 

"Araso aegi-ah. Oppa will bring you there." 

"hehe gomawo oppa!" she said and pecked him on the cheek. 

So, the two lovebirds straight away went to the Han River. Walking there wasn't boring for them, eventhough the two of them were quiet, they had each others company to make it better. It wasn't awkward silence either but they were quiet because they wanted to cherish that moment to just listen to the nature and just enjoy their quiet walk while their hands entwined with each other. Never wanting to let go, and after a good 15 minutes they reached upon an amazing scenery. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed it. Not much but here's the first chappie! I'll update part 2 soon... I hope you guys can wait a little.. :) Thank You for reading! Enjoy, Subscribe and maybe Friend.. :)