Not You

Who to choose...

*door opening*

"HaJae..Why are you here? and what is this outfit?!?" he said.

You started to say heisting words. 

"Uhh..Well...I..Huh?"

"She sleep here in my room" replied Daehyun roughly.

"What?!?!?" Said Himchan "Are you kidding me?"

"No it's true Himchan.." you said with a sad tone.

'Sorry Himchan..it's the only way' you thought to yourself.

"but...but.." Himchan said as he got angry and went upstairs to his room.

 

You were feeling bad for him, you made your choice that himchan won't be your boyfriend he knew that but he thought he had a chance... Daehyun looked at you as a tear fall on your cheek. Daehyun took you in his arms to hug you. You knew that Himchan would be mad and that your choice would hurt him a lot because he really likes you but Not Him. 

"It's okay HaJae.. Don't cry.. i don't like to see you like that i want to see your beautiful smile on your lips" he said as he do a little smile.

"But it's not that i know that it'll hurt him that i don't want to be his girlfriend. I don't like him like he likes me. I hope he'll understand that..."

"I'm sure he will..." he said to reassure you.

"Mhm.." you mumble.

You and Daehyun went back in his room and it was almost 11 pm. Since you weren't feeling good he said

"tomorrow we'll finish the song okay?" 

"Sure.."

 

You sat on the bed before to lay in it waiting for Daehyun because he has to walk to the other side of the bed. When he lied down you did the same, he came closer to you and put his arms around you. Both of you cuddled all the night and you felt good like this, the feeling wasn't the same like when you cuddled with Jongup because you love Daehyun. But what about this kid who always follow you in school? You had a strange feeling when you were with him at lunch time.' i have to make clear those feelings! I have to pass more time with him' you thought to yourself.

 

Night went fast, It was already morning when you woke up Daehyun wasn't there 'always like in the movie, when you sleep with someone he's always gone after' you thought to yourself as you let out a little sigh. After a few minutes you decided to put your clothes on since there's nobody in the room you decided to put the here. You put your pants on, when you took of his dress shirt someone opened the door. It was daehyun...Shirtless with only a towel around his waist. Your eyes became wide open as he do too. Both of you were surprised, Daehyun thought you were still sleeping but it looks like no. 

"Yaa!!! 바보! How dare you to enter here like this?!"

"Sorry! I thought you were still sleeping i forgot to take short okay"

"Oh..oh..but still ! did you saw anything?"

"No Sir!"

"Now get out! let me put my clothes back on.."

"Okay tell me when you're finished"

"Yeah.."

Daehyun went out of the room and let you put your clothes on. He waited 3 minutes outside when everyone wee awake and not to forget he only had a towel around his waist. Himchan passed by Daehyun and looked at him strangely. He never did this face to Daehyun before today. Daehyun opened the door and you let him enter. 

"I'm sorry for later..."

"Nahh it's okaie!"

"Oh! btw Himchan scared me earlier.."

"What did he do?"

"He looked at me with this angry stare that he never did!"

"I'll try to talk with him don't worry.."

"Hmm..So what will you do today?" he asked.

"Well I'm going to go home because i have to study.."

"Oh well okaie.."

You stood up and took your things. He came with you to the door and opened it for you. 

"See you tomorrow at school !"

"Ne~~"

You started to walk and tried to find your way once again! You turned around to look at the streets name when suddenly you bumped into someone. Since you were walking back to him You didn't saw his face.

"Aiisshh!! How many time does this will happen to me !!??"

He started to laugh.

Your turned to see who it was and you saw this pretty baby face with red curly hair. His slanted eyes blinking and his skin full of sweat. His chest against your back feeling his breathe going fast.. Was he running? You finally regained your mind and turned back to face him.

"Oh! Zelo!"

"Ah! ah.. HaJae?"

"You like to do jogging in the morning?" you asked

"Ah! Yeh.. Were you still at our dorm? you slept there??"

"Yes i slept in Daehyun room"

He opened his eyes wide and swallow his saliva.. "How come?"

"Well i fainted at the dorm and he asked me if i could stay to gain more energy and i said yes"

"Oh well okay! i have to go now"

Zelo pushed you aside and started to jog.

'his eyes and his voice are familiar to me' you thought to yourself.

You rolled your eyes like just to forget about it and continued to walk at home. You heard some noise coming from behind you. You turned around to take a look.. No one.. umm.. Strange isn't it? You continued to walk and heard the noises again. You decided to forget about them and walk. You're fianlly there.. you walk to the entrance and open the door enter fast and close it. 

"HaJae? is it you?" called your aunt.

"Yes?"

"Someone called you.. He said to go at the cherry blossom near of the lake"

"Ahhhh! Okaie I'll be going!"

"HaJae take care of yourself!"

"Ne~~"

You started to walk and wondering who could have told you to go there at this time? You went to the lake and tried to look around for one of the boys.. You saw a shape that is familiar to you, you don't know who it was

Not Yongguk.

Not Youngjae.

Not Zelo..Umm.. Maybe but Why you don't know.

Maybe Daehyun because he miss you so~~~ much?

Maybe Jongup because he has something important to tell you?

Or..............................................................................................................................................................................

Himchan... But what would he want?

You walked to him as he turn his face by you... Your eyes became wide open.