Party

Who to choose...
"Himchan?"
"Yes.."
"I don't want to talk"
"Please HaJae let me talk to you.."
"Why?"
"because I don't want that you hate me.."
"I don't hate you Himchan I just don't know what to think anymore because you kissed me" you said.
Himchan made a little smile.
"And you were my first kiss..." you said shyly.
"Oh really? Well I can tell you that you kiss so~~ well !"
"Ya! Himchan!" you said while patting his arm.
"What? I'm saying the truth" he said cutely.
"hmm.."
"Come here my cutie" he said while opening his arms to give you a hug.
You walk to Himchan and give him a long hug. Your head on His chest and you can feel his heart beating.
"HaJae.. I'm sorry if I made you cry..."
"I'm okaie now.. You don't need to worry." you said.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes Himchan" you smiled at him.You stopped hugging him and step back.
 "HaJae.. I know that you're not my girlfriend but do you want to hang out with me Sunday?" he asked.
"Sure Himchan I accept your invitation :)"
"Yay! I will go now it's late, 잘자 my cutie~"
"Byebye Himchan" 
 
You close the door and go upstairs. You were looking at the ground and When you looked up you bumped in your brother.
"JeHyung? What are you doing here?" you asked a little bit panicked.
"I saw everything."
"Ah really ?"
"It's him Himchan?" he asked.
"Ah hehe Yes.." you said shyly.
"hmm.. go to sleep now."
"Yes Oppa !"
 
You went upstairs to your room and prepare yourself for sleep. You went to your bed and sat on it and You weren't smiling at all You were worrying for tomorrow. What will you do? Daehyun know everything and you don't want that anything break your friendship even if he has been distant these few days. You decided to don't think about it and just sleep.
 
YAY! Finally today is Saturday and you're going to B.A.P's dorm for the first time. You'll meet all the members and some others. it was 8 in the morning you had to go at the mall to buy a new outfit because you wanted to be pretty for today. the party was at 12pm. you have 4h to go and buy something pretty. You went to the mall and when you went back home you had one hour left you strated to prepare yourself, wash your hair, dry them, straight them and finally you get dress. you were wearing short with a little blue floral print with a white shirt and a jean jacket. it was time for you to go. your brother asked you if you want him to take you there you said no and that you will walk. you started to walk and you look around to find the street name. After 15 minutes you arrived and you ring the door bell you saw jongup running to the door.
 
"Hey HaJae! You're finally here! was it hard ?"
"Hello! hmm... not really."
"That's cool! come with me"
''Okaie''
 
You followed Jongup and you met Yongguk oppa in the kitchen After you went in the living room where you met two new people.
 
"Oh! i know you"
''Oh! you!'' They said in same time.
"The angry girl and the smart boy!" you said.
Everyone laughed
"Well i'll do the presentation
me it's Youngjae the 2nd principal singer in B.A.P and Here's my sister RaeHwa"
"Hi nice to meet you ! What's your name?" asked RaeHwa
"My name is HaJae i'm the best friend of Jongup"
"Oh! well nice to meet you" said Youngjae.
"Hehe" 
''Noona Stop you're annoying"
''Stay here! i want to place your hair"
"they are nice how the stylist did them!"
 
Himchan entered in the dorm with his sister and he didn't know that you were there. You suddenly turn by his direction like a reflex. You saw him and he saw you. You became red and his eyes were wide open.
 
"Ah Ah HaJae You're here.. That's nice!''
''Hehe yes Jongup invited me.''
 
''Jongup Hyung can you.." said Zelo while going down stairs slowly and stopped.
"Ah! Zelo come here i will present you to HaJae."
"Ah! Ye.. " he said as he put his hand on his head.
"Here! He's Zelo our youngest member sadly he dont go at our school for a special program but he perform with us when we have to.''
"hello Zelo :)" 
''안녕하세요.."
"Jongup i wanted to know if you can go buy some cherry tomatoes?" 
"i already bought some"
"Yay! i love you Hyung!"
 
Zelo went in the kitchen and took the cherry tomatoes with him and go upstairs in his room. Everyone were looking at him acting babyish and you suddenly said something.
 
"What a second.. if you don't mind that i ask..What is this party for?" you asked
''Today is my birthday !" Answered Himchan.
"Ah! so today You have 19 ?"
"Yes :)"
"But no one told me! i don't have any present for you.."
"it's okaie jut you being here is your gift for me.." he said as he's doing a shy smile. You started to blush and your cheeks became a little bit red.
"I'll go help yongguk in the kitchen.. Soora do you want to come with me?" said jongup coughing.
"Oh uh.. Sure why not?"
 
Himchan sat on the chair while you're visiting by yourself.
Out of no where Daehyun is standing in your back. You only turned to look around you and saw him. He scared you and you screamed. He face wasn't looking happy at all. 'i think he's mad' you said to yourself. 
 
"Hello" he said with a neutral tone.
"Ah! Daehyun..!"
"How are you?" he asked.
"Good and you?"
"Bad."
"Mhm.." You looked on the ground.
Daehyun started to walk and went to his room. 
'어떡해! 어떡해!' you thought to yourself.
 
 
Himchan got up and cupped your chin to look into your eyes. He stayed a couple of minutes like that til he finally say something.
 
"괜찮아? it looks like daehyun don't really likes you even if it's the first time he meet you.."
"Mhm.. i'm okaie" you said giving a fake smile to himchan.
 
You didn't wanted himchan to know about it and decide to tell nothing. By surprise himchan gave you a hug suddenly yongguk entered in the living room and saw you and himchan hugging.
 
"Oh! what are you two doing at the moment?" he said loudly.
 
"Nothing!!" you said panicky.
 
*Sound of a door closing loudly*