Badman Side

Who to choose...

 

 

 

You looked upstairs with wide eyes as you swllow your saliva. Daehyun just saw you and himchan giving a hug. You looked at the ground and felt dizzy 'I just fail everything every time' you thought to yourself. You hold yourself on himchan as you feel even more dizzy and just falled on the ground. Himchan screamed your name because he was worrying about you. He never saw you like that he thought it wasn't normal at all and told people to come help him. Daehyun opened his door to see what was happening and didn't thought of that his eyes became wide open as he saw you on the couch eyes closed and your hand dangling. He ran in the stairs to you and pt his hand on each side of yoour face to wake you up but nothing worked.

"Himchan! give me a wet washcloth!" screamed daehyun.

"I'm coming!" he said as he's coming with the washcloth and a bowl of cold water.

"Here it is.." 

"Thanks.. just continue to do yoour things i will stay with her.." said daehyun

"I want to stay to.."

"Himchan go in your room!" said yongguk

"But yongguk.."

"No! listen to me"

"Ehhh Okay then!"

 

Himchan went to his room furiously and closed the door. Himchan isn't a good boy he can gets angry at every moment like now and this is a part of his badman side. He is the worst member he maybe seems cute and gentle with you but this is only because he loves you. No one have been able to change his personality.. will you be able ? Himchan falled asleep as you were still unconscious.. You only woke up 30 minutes later. You saw the face of someone but didn't saw who it was since you view weren't stable because you faint.. You blinked a little bit and tried to clear your view. After a few minutes you finally saw who it was... Daehyun was sitting on the floor beside you looking on the floor as you saw him turning his face to you.. You immediately closed your eyes and did like you still weren't wake up.

 

"HaJae..I know you can't hear me but it's good.. I love you.................Seeing you and himchan together break my heart and make me mad.. When i'm in love i show only hates.. but i really like you.. Everrytime i see your beautiful smile it bright my day but i don't show it because i don't want you to know it... i-i-i think that you don't like me.. I hope one day you'll realise how special you are for me since the first day i met you."

Tears started to fall on daehyun cheeks as he stopped to talk.

"You are my Sunshine and i won't let you go easily.." 

 

Daehyun stood up and walked to the bathroom. We say that boys don't cry but here is the proof that yes they can.. Daehyun cried a lot for you these days.. Seeing himchan giving you a hug only hurt him even more.. You thought it was the good moment to wake up so you acted like if you just regained consciousness. 

 

"Hello..Anyone's here?"

Daehyun opened the bathroom door and walked to the couch to sit beside you.

"Are you okay?" daehyun asked

"Yes..and you?"

"Yes..Why?"

"Just asking" you said as you give him a beautiful smile.

"I will go see himchan..I'll be back.."

"Oh...Yeah..See you.."

You knew that it hurt him but you had no choice.. You went to Himchan's room and entered. 

"Himchan? are you awake?"

"Omo! HaJae are you alright?" himchan asked.

"yes.. But i have to talk with you.."

"About what?" he said

"I have a little problem..I can't hangout with you Sunday i have a really important appointment.. I'm sorry..."

"It's okay if it's not tomorrow then it'll be another day.." he said as he smile.

"I will go down stairs with daehyun if yu don't mind"

"No no! sure you can.."

 

You went down stairs and sat beside daehyun on the couch. No one were talking it was already 9pm and it was silent you hated that so you decide to break it.

 

"Umm..i still feel tired because of earlier.."

"Oh! do you want to sleep?" he asked 

"Umm.. i think i will go back home.."

"Oh why don't you sleep over here? Won't it'll be fun?"

"Umm..Why not? but where will i sleep?" you asked

"Why don't you sleep in my room?"

"Umm..okaie" you said as you giggled.

"Don't you have to call your aunt?" 

"Oh! Oh! yeah.. give me a few minutes"

"Okaie..."

 

You went in the kitchen to make the call. Your aunt said yes and to take care of you. The only problem is that you don't have any pyjama here..

 

"Daehyun.. We have a problem.."

"Yeah what is it? She said no?" he asked 

"No no she said yes i just dont have a pyjama.."

"I will give you a shirt is it okay?"

"Umm.. i guess so.." you said as you smiled at him.

 

You both went upstairs in daehyun's room and closed the door. He took out a baby pink shirt of his dressing and gave it to you. You went in the bathroom and changed yourself.You smell his shirt was smelling his parfum... a manly smell. You went back upstairs to his room and entered slowly.

"Umm..Daehyun don't it look too much..Umm.. you know y?" you said heisting.

"N-N-No no.. *swallow* you're perfect like that.." he said as he look at you up to down. 

 

For him you were the perfect girl... Seeing you like that he was shocked. Your long tanned legs, Your hand in your hair.

"If you say so..." you said as you sit beside him on the bed.

"What should we do now? because it's only 9:30pm.." he asked.

"Should we write a song?"

"Umm... Okaie"

"Go get some paper and 2 pen"

"Yes Sir!"

 

He went downstairs in the work room and took those things. He went back in his room and sat beside you on the bed. Both of you started to write the song and when the half of it  you both sang it to see what it give. After it both of you continued to write  but all of sudden Daehyun started to speak with his satoori.

"Awwwn Cute!" you said as you gigged.

"Yeh.. I know I'm getting hungry...Should we go eat something?" he asked.

"Yes.. but what?"

"What do you think about ice cream?" 

"Yeah! why not?!"

"Let's go downstairs!"

 

Both of you went downstairs in the kitchen and daehyun took out the ice cream from the freezer plus two spoons. He opened the bowl and gave you a spoon.

"Let's start to eat!"

"Yay!"

 

Both of you started to eat and talk in same time to get to know each other better because both of you haven't meet a lot of time only a few and that's not enough to know someone. You started to talk about your favorite things and all those natural questions and daehyun also answered them. You realised that you have a lot in commun with daehyun. When suddenly he started to tease you...

"YAA!! What are you doing?! Come here!" you screamed.

"come get me~" he said giggling.

"You'll see imma put some in your face too!!"

 

You finally stopped him and took ice cream to put it on his face. Both of you were so noisy. Suddenly some one opened the door of his room... 

Only one of them didn't know you were sleeping there...