First confession

Who to choose...
you're going at your locker and you finally arrived but wait there's a paper posted on your locker.
 
You read the paper
 
Paper : This is an invitation for a party at B.A.P dorm. It would be pleased if you can come ? it's Saturday !
          - Jongup 
 
Jongup gave you an invitation for a party and it means that you'll meet everyone. you were too happy that you forgot class. the bell rang
 
"Omg I'm late ! " you said.
"hehe no you're not :) "
"who said that ?"
"ME !"
"Jongup !"
"Yes it's me~ Come with me we'll skip if you want" he said.
"Mmm.. i don't think it's a good idea"
"Ah."
"Oh okaie I'll come"
" Yeah ! take your things and come :)"
 
You and him are trying to go out of the school secretly and Suddenly a teacher's coming. You hide behind a bench with Jongup both of you look at each other and start to laugh without doing a noise. The teacher is gone and the way is free. Finally you are out of school !
 
"Jongup where are we going?" you asked.
"where you want to go "
"do you want to go at the dance studio ?" you asked.
"the public one ? Yes because if I go to our... they will punish me." he said.
"okaie"
"And I'll teacher you some move." he said.
"I'll try >.< " 
 
when you arrived at the dance studio they gave you a special dance room with all the stuff to sing and others because of jongup. Both of you spent 2 or 3 hours to dance and sing and today you became better in dance because of Jongup. After that he gave you their new album " One Shot " signed by everyone just for you It was late and you had homework to do. Jongup brings you back at home.
 
"Good Night HaJae ~"
"Thank you for today. it was fun" you said.
"You're welcome :) "
"See you tomorrow~" you said. 
 
you entered in you're home and go upstairs in your room. you did all your homeworks and went to sleep. you were so tired because you danced a lot.
 
Today is Thursday. Two days before weekend. You woke up and prepared yourself to go school. Jongup wasn't there and you still walked to school but this time you was alone. you arrived at school jongup wasn't at your locker. Where could he be?
 
"well I guess he dont come to school today" you said to yourself.
 
You went to class and you were sad so you walked to your place without saying "hi" to the teacher. You were a little bit more happy to saw JunHong and He waved his hand at you and you did the same. Class was boring today then you felt like time was very long... The two classes before lunch seemed the eternity for you ! you falled asleep on your desk and suddenly you feel like someone was shaking you.    
 
"누구에요?"you said.
"Hey it's me JunHong !"
"Oh sorry..."
"Hehe it's okay. let's go eat lunch"
"네~." you sing.
"hehe you're so cute ! ><"
"Thank you~." You sing again.
"Hahaha" Both of you started to laugh. 
 
You and him ate lunch. Today the menu was kimchi, rice and bulgogi and you were the last one who finished to eat. Naturally you and Jongup finish at same time.
 
"So what do you want to do? he asked.
"what you want to do?"
"do you want to walk around school?" he asked.
"okaie :)"
 
While you were walking with JunHong both of you were talking and JunHong was always making you laugh. For a moment you were doing weird faces with him but it wasn't very funny for his faces because he wear his mask so you only see his eyes + he wear a hat we can't see his hair. Suddenly you saw Daehyun walking and You said "Hi" to him but it seems like he was ignoring you. You were a little bit sad but Anyways it was time to go in class. You and JunHong took your things at your lockers and class started. JunHong was staring at you during the whole class and this time You were very concentrate in class so you didn't realised it.
 
When school was finished. You walked at your locker alone to get your things and after you're going home. You were outside starting to walk but suddenly someone took your arm.
 
"Ya !!!" you screamed.
"come with me"
"where?"
"we're going to the lake to see the cherry blossom."
"oh! cool! "
"Yep."
"but why?"
" I... I... Umm... you'll see."
"okaie.."
 
You arrived and both of you sit on the bench in front of the lake. He was silent. He was staring at you with amazement.
 
"Hey can you tell me what's happening?" you said.
"I'm scared..."
"scared of what?"
"to tell you..."
"tell me what?" you said.
"ummm..."
"dude?"
"I can't stop thinking about you..."
".?.?.?"
"I Love You"