Fake Break Up

Who to choose...

 

 

 

"Why did you asked me to come here?" you asked worrying

"Because i wanted to talk with you!" he screamed. he was crying at the same time.

"But please stop screaming.." you said as your voice break. 

"I love you HaJae.. & you still do things to break my heart don't you see it that you hurt me!" he said.

"Please.. Himchan you know that i don't love you.. You're only a friend for me.."

"Aiisshh ! don't say that you know that i dislike it!" 

"Well You'll have to accept it Kim Himchan !"

 

He walked to you all angry, took you by the shoulders and kissed you roughly. You tried to push him but he's too strong compared to you. He took you by the arms to stop you from hitting on him. Without your permission he slipped his tongue in your mouth, exploring every corner of it. You kicked him in his private part and slapped him in the face. It hurt him so bad that he was down on his knees.

 

"I told you HIMCHAN DON'T FREAKING TOUCH ME AGAIN! Understand?"

"But..?" he said breathless.

"There's no but himchan! Ah i knew it would never work between us.."

"Please give me a chance.. Just one.." he said crying.

 

You didn't answered him, turned and started to walk home.

 

Himchan's POV   


'How could she do this to me' i thought to myself. It was the first time of my life that a girl reject me. She is so beautiful I don't know how to describe her but i think everyone know what i mean. I lift up and started to walk to the dorm. After a few minutes the rain started to falls 'not you too!!' i said out loud. I was all wet and it was cold outside, i could hide my pain with the rain. I was crying, this is all i could do.. She don't love me i can't force her.. All our memory that I'm remembering right now under the rain..IT'S PAINFUL ! I started to run and screamed at the same time to let out my rage, I fell on the ground on my knees. This is a fake break up.. I should have act normally.. I lost her. I hit the ground and hurt myself... there was blood everywhere but more on my hand. What did i just did? it never happened before.. I feel alone.. In my own world where no one can understand me..I got up and walked to the dorm. I opened the door and closed it really hard. 


 

"Hey! who closed the door like this?" asked Daehyun "Because it's noisy'' 

Daehyun looked down stairs and saw Himchan. He looked angry and he was.. He was all wet and his hands were closed into fists. All you could understand is the Himchan was angry on Daehyun because he took his love. Daehyun's eyes became wide open as he saw Himchan coming by him. Himchan took daehyun by his shirt and told him 

"This is all your fault JUNG DAEHYUN!'' 

Daehyun just swallowed his saliva and looked at Yongguk on the couch. Yongguk got up and went to hit Himchan on the head and he let go Daehyun. Daehyun ran in the stairs and went to his room.

"What's going on with you!?"

"Why did you hit me !"

"Because you were screaming on Daehyun.."

Himchan looked at Yongguk with an angry stare and went to his room.

 

HaJae's POV


Everything happened so fast.. I wonder if i was too mean.. Yes, I am angry..but i feel bad at the same time. Himchan his someone of nice, I know the he love me.. he is y but he's not my type he don't make me laugh like Daehyun do.. I'm finally home..it's 11 pm..everyone is sleeping excepted me.. is that me or a tear just fell on my cheek.. Love is painful. *One msg received* I was looking at my phone still crying.. He sent me a message asking what happened? and if i was okay? I felt good for the moment.. Daehyun was worrying for me..After all, memories never die... i still remember the first day i met Daehyun, it was the best day of my life, his satoori, his smile, his shyness and the second day when he came just to see me smile.. and the day after .. the day after *swallow* the day after he became rude. I have to make those sentiments clear! 


On The Phone :

"What happened? Are you Okay?"

"I should not tell you, but I'm alright"

"Oh..but can i do something for you?"

"No it's okaie..I'll go sleep now see you tomorrow.."

"Oh i see.. Good night"


You went to sleep and tried to forget about what happened today. When you woke up you felt horrible, You started preparing yourself for school. 30 minutes later someone ring at your door. 'It's either Jongup or Daehyun' you thought to yourself. You went down stairs and opened the door. It was Deahyun...

"Hi"

"Oh Hi.." 

"Not happy to see me?" he said looking at you in the eyes.

"No no i am.. it's just i thought it was jongup like every morning.." you said

"Ahhh I told him that i was going to walk you school today..is it okay ?"

"Yes Yes it is" you said as you smiled at him "Oh! you can enter" 

"Oh thanks"

You finished to prepare yourself as Daehyun i waiting for you in the living room. You finished in 15 minutes and both of you walked to school. When both of you arrived, both of you went on different side since Daehyun is older he has to go on the other side of the school. So You went to your locker took your things and went to your class slowly. Class went fast.. it was already lunch time but.. where's Jongup? he isn't there..You still went eat alone. When you finished to eat you decided to go look for him in the school because you really needed to talk to him, he's the only one who could make you feel better.. You walked walked walked, looked in the classes, in the bathrooms, in the cafeteria and everywhere else! But there's one place that you never thought of it until now...

 

You walked slowly trying not to make a noise because you're not supposed to be there.. It's a secret place for B.A.P only! As you were more close to the studio.. you heard music playing. "OH It must be Jongup!" you said out loud. You go down the stairs and went in front of the door. Maybe it was closed.. You decided to listen before to open it. It wasn't a success, you only heard footsteps. You put your hand on the handle and turned it slowly.. lucky! it wasn't closed. You turned it completely and pushed the door slowly.. It wasn't Jongup..

He was tall very tall, long legs, he looked young and had red straighten hair. It was Zelo ! What was he doing here ! Should he not be in school? 

He suddenly stopped when he saw you. His eyes became wide open and he swallowed his saliva. He was stocked there because he didn't know what to do.

"OMG! Zelo What are you doing here?!" 

"Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-HaJae.. It's not what you think!" 

"How could you lie to me !"

"Please No ! I'll explain you everything!"

"Why JunHong? Why?"

*Door closing*