Need or Want

Boys over Flowers: Season 2 in words

 

Boys Over Flowers: 

Season 2 in Words

Chapter 7

Need or Want

BY: cjoysmiles

Ji Hoo P.O.V

Jan Di: "Can We talk?"

Ji Hoo: "Jan Di... What's wrong."

She walked towards me.

Jan Di: "Earlier at the hospital.... When you held me in your arms....."

She paused and looked up from the ground to meet my eyes with hers.

Jan Di: "I imagined that you were Jun Pyo... I really miss him. I wanted him to hold me."

Another tear fell from her eye. I stepped forward to wipe it with my thumb when she grabbed my wrist.

Jan Di: " When I got home, I kept thinking back to being in your arms. Then I thought about Jun Pyo's arms, and I'm not sure, but I think yours were more comforting...."

She then stepped closer and placed my hand she held on her waist, and then moved her hand up on arm to my elbow and held onto it.

I tried to move my arm but she spoke up and said...

Jan Di: "Please, don't move. Can we stay like this please?"

When she said that, I felt weak. I placed my hand back. 

Jan Di: "Please say something."

I wanted to tell her that she couldn't do this, because she loves Jun Pyo, but I just couldn't. At this moment I wanted to tell her how I felt all this time... Wait, No... I needed to tell her... and then without even thinking it all came out...

Ji Hoo: "Jan Di.... I am so sorry. If I would have noticed my feelings for you sooner, then we would be the ones together. But now your with Jun Pyo.... All this time, I have been in love with you. Jan Di, I love you." I said and then held my breath for her reply.

She looked at me and then rushed in to hug me. She wrapped her hands around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist. She laid her head on my shoulder.

We stood there like this for a while, in silence. Untill she whispered something. At first I couldn't tell what she said but after I kept replying it in my head I understood it.

Jan Di: "I love you too, Jun Pyo."

My heart then sank to my stomach. 

I still wanted her though.

No I need her.

No! She is someone's else's girl.

And that someone happens to be my best friend.

I don't even know the difference between needs and wants anymore. 

At that moment I had lost it. 

I thought something, so nasty, so dirty, so gulity... I regret it.

If she thinks I'm Jun Pyo, she must have her eyes closed to imgaine it, right? Well if she keeps then closed how far could I go?

I then placed my hand on her chin and moved head right in front of mine.

I leaned in to kiss her.

Right as our lips were about to touch, her eyes opened. I paniced. I froze.

But before I could do anything else. She tightened her grip around my neck and closed her eyes again.

I then stepped closer.

Close.

Our bodies we smashed against each others.

I then gently placed my lips on hers. 

I then deeped it by turning my head to the side.

But what I didn't expect was what happened next.

She kissed back.

After we kissed for a while, I broke it off. 

She then opened her eyes and looked at my torso that was fully exposed.

She then placed a hand on my abbs and started to gently move her hands around them. 

It felt very good. 

I tried to cover it but I let a small moan escape my throat.

She then stopped. 

But I didn't want to.

I wasn't ready.

So I grabbed her by the thighs and lifted her up. I sat down on the bed and placed her on my lap.

She straddled me while she looked to the side, letting another tear fall.

I then kissed down her neck. I gave her soft pecks, and some love bites along the way. 

It didn't come out of , but I felt the vibration on . She had moaned in way that . Before I knew. I was to stiffen.

Apparently she felt it, because she got shocked and sat up with her eyes fully opened. 

She jerked her head towards me and she jumped off my lap and stood up.

Her cheeks were flushed pink.

She was about to say something but she froze up. 

I stood up off the bed. As soon as I moved one step closer...

Jan Di had backed up. 

I froze mid step.

I saw the look in her eyes, but I couldn't tell what it meant.

We stood looking at each others eyes for while. But something happened.

Her eyes, they sparkled. 

She blinked really fast.

Then she started running. 

I ran after her, but when I had reached the door.... She was already gone, out of sight.


Jan Di P.O.V.

"Can we talk." I said to him.

Ji Hoo: "Jan Di... What's wrong?"

Before I noticed, my legs moved closer to him.

Jan Di: "Earlier at the hospital.... When you held me in your arms....."

I looked up to look him in the eyes.

Jan Di: "I imagined that you were Jun Pyo... I really miss him. I wanted him to hold me."

A tear fell from my eyes. He had wiped it away with his thumb, but before he could move his hand away, I grabbed his wrist.

Jan Di: " When I got home, I kept thinking back to being in your arms. Then I thought about Jun Pyo's arms, and I'm not sure, but I think yours were more comforting...."

I stepped closer, and placed his hand on my waist. I then moved my hand up his arm to his elbow. He was cold.

He tried to move away but I stopped him by doing so by saying...

Jan Di: "Please, don't move. Can we stay like this please?"

When I said that, his eyes.... They twinkled. Then he placed his hand back.

Jan Di: "Please say something."

I waited for his reply, but it was okay, his touch was soothing. But when he spoke up, it wasn't him anymore....

Ji Hoo: "Jan Di.... I am so sorry. I put you through so much pain... but we are together now Jan Di. Remeber, you can never escape me, I'm the Jun Pyo star. All this time, I have been in love with you. Jan Di, I love you." 

I looked up and hugged him. He hugged me back too.

We stood there like this for a while, in silence. Untill I whispered something to him back.....

Jan Di: "I love you too, Jun Pyo."

It toke awhile for a reply from him but it wasn't what I expected.

He grabbed my chin and gently turned my head towards him. 

He was about to lock his lips with mine, but I opened my eyes. 

I opened them to see Ji Hoo, but after a while of looking a him, it changed to Jun Pyo....

So then I tightened my grip around his neck and stepped a bit closer.

Next thing I know, I felt his body on mine.

He was so close. I felt everything.

Everything.

So I secretly back away a little but that only made him come closer to me.

He then kissed my lips.

He was gentle, but then he turned his head to the side and deeped the kiss.

I kissed back, because it felt nice.

We kissed for what seemed forever, but suddently he broke it.

I opened my eyes to see his fully exposed toned abbs.

I couldn't resist. I touch them. I felt his wonderful abbs against my fingertips.

The moment was great until I heard a faint moan from him.

I stopped because the illusion ended, but not for long. He suddently picked me up and placed me on his lap. 

He then was Jun Pyo again. 

I was straddling his lap, when all of a sudden my phone vibrated, I took it out of my pocket and glanced at it. 

But right as I read the name.

He kissed my neck in a very nice spot which made me close my eyes again. I had a moan in the back of my throat that was battling its way out but I refused to let it out, so it vibrated in my throat. When it did it reminded me of my vibrating phone I had in my hand.

I then thought about what I saw on it again....

But then I remembered.

Gu Jun Pyo.

He was calling me.

But why is he calling me when I am with him right now? I thought.

But then it clicked.

That it wasn't Jun Pyo that I was with.

But then I felt a sudden feeling which startled me because I knew it had came from.... Ji Hoo.

I had finally realized... It was all my imagination.

I had sat up and opened my eyes.

I turned to look at Ji Hoo.

I then freaked out.

I stood up and looked at him.

I was about to speak, but then I realized, that I don't know what to say to him right now.

He stood up and took a step towards me.

I took a step back.

Still looking in his eyes....

I had a flashback.

That was when I realized what he said to me.

"Jan Di.... I am so sorry. If I would have noticed my feelings for you sooner, then we would be the ones together. But now your with Jun Pyo.... All this time, I have been in love with you. Jan Di, I love you." 

I freaked out. I didn't know what to do. So I did the first thing I thought of...

 

RUN!




END OF CHAPTER 7



Author's Note

So, did you guys expect that?! Tell me your thought below!! Thanks everyone who was reading this! 

I hope you guys like what happened.

It will only get better from here.... Hopefully!! 

Thanks again for reading!!

Feeback... I love it!!

Comment and Subscribe!!