Back Together

Boys over Flowers: Season 2 in words

 

Boys over Flowers:

Season 2 in Words

Chapter 2

Back Together

BY: cjoysmiles

Gu Jun Pyo P.O.V.

After falling alseep, I woke up because of a few reasons.

  1. Jan Di was moving around, and she was practically on top on me the way she fell asleep.
  2. I heard some people talking
  3. My phone was buzzing like crazy

When I actually got the energy to lift up my head, and open my heavy eyelids, I saw a family of 4 standing in front of me. I was startled and jumped a little which caused Jan Di to wake a little.

Mother: "Are you guys okay?"

Jun Pyo: "Neh, just fell asleep here last night. Sorry about worrying you."

Father: "You kids should probably go home and rest."

Mother: "And eat good too."

Jun Pyo: "I will make sure we do ma'am." 

Giving an exchange of bows, they walked away to the beach.

Jan Di: "What's going on?"

Jun Pyo stood up, looking down at Jan Di.

Jun Pyo: "We need to get going, I know you are tired, cold, and hungry."

He helps her up and takes off his jacket putting it around her shoulders and wraps his arms around her leading her to the car.
When they get to the car he opens the door and helps her in, when he gets in the car he gets out his phone and notices he has missed 37 calls, 12 voicemails, and 104 unread messages. He sighs and puts it away. Then he starts to drive.

Jan Di: "What about your Mom?"

Jun Pyo: "What about her?"

Jan Di: Won't she be upset that you did not come home last night?"

Jun Pyo: "No, she is away for a couple of days, so she doesn't even know. But what about your parents?"

Jan Di looks down at her engagement ring and twists it.
Jun Pyo notices her fumbling with her ring. He turns the car around and starts driving in the other direction. He reaches over and grabs her hand.

Jun Pyo: "Don't worry. I can tell that you don't want to tell your parents yet. So call them and tell them you were working at the clinic, and you got tired, laid down and next thing you know, it was morning when you opened your eyes. I will take to my house so we can eat breakfast then go sleep some more. And when you are ready, I will be there with you when you tell your parents.

Jan Di is smiling and gazing at Jun Pyo.

Jan Di: "Thank you. I wasn't ready yet. Also I wasn't ready to leave you yet." She leans over and kisses him on the cheek.

Jan Di called to tell her parents that she slept at the clinic, and they said it was okay, so no harm was done.

When they got to the house, they got out and went inside.

Jun Pyo: "Butler Lee!" 

Butler Lee: "Yes, young master?"

Jun Pyo: "Please make breakfast for us."

Butler Lee: "Yes, Young Master"

As Butler Lee went off to get the food ready, Jun Pyo turned towards Jan Di.

Jun Pyo: "Why don't you go take a shower while we are waiting for the food."

Jan Di: "Okay" She went off to the washroom to shower

Jun Pyo then went to the washroom upstairs to take a shower.

 

Jan Di P.O.V.

After finishing my shower, I got out and found a clean pair of Jun Pyo's PJ's sitting on the toilet for me. When I picked them up they were warm and smelled so nice! So then I put them on, oh how nice it felt to wear his pajama's again. I like how baggy and warm they are. After that I walked out to the living room where Jun Pyo, was no where to be seen. So I decided to walk up to his room to see if he was there. I knocked on the door, no answer, so I knocked again, still no answer. So I turned the door knob to see if it was unlocked. It was. So I opened the door a little more and saw no one, so I just decided to go inside. I went and walked around. I missed being in his room. So I went over and sat down on his bed. I sat there and thought back to when I was a maid here. I remembered when I made him ramen, and watched a scary movie with, and my favorite memory, when I was trying to wake him up, he grabbed me and held me. I couldn't stop smiling thinking of it. 

I heard the door open so I looked up, and waited to see who it was that was coming around the corner.

Sure enough, it was Jun Pyo. But he had only a towel on his waist. I was shocked so I let out a "Welp!" 

Apparently that scared so he ended up jumping up causing his towel to fall. 

I let out scream, and I turned around to face the other way.

I could hear him snicker a little.

Jun Pyo: "Yah! What are you doing in here?" He picked up his towel and covered himself again.

Jan Di: "Sorry, sorry. I didn't know you were so I thought you might be in here, so I checked. And when you weren't I just came over to sit down. Sorry!"

Jun Pyo: "It's okay. I'll just forget this, since your embarassed. By the way I am covered so, you can face me."

Jan Di: Turning around slowly "Yah! Who said I was embarassed, if any one should be embarassed, it should be you!"

Jun Pyo: "Then why is your face red?"

Jan Di: "Aish! Because I wasn't expecting your towel to fall like it did."

Jun Pyo: "Okay, well go wait over there while I change, then we will go eat."

Jan Di: "Neh"

She walked over mumbling to herself. Jun Pyo smiling, went to go get changed. 

After a few minutes past Jun Pyo came over and said "lets go eat." So we walked downstairs to eat.

After eating I felt better. Jun Pyo stood up and said "Come on, lets go" I followed him upstairs, back up to his room.

Jun Pyo had pulled the bed covers back and climbing into bed.

Jun Pyo: "Time for a nap"

Jan Di: "Okay,then I'll go to the guest room." She turned around.

Jun Pyo: "Jan Di!" He rolled over to grab her wrist before she left. "You know that you can sleep in here with me, right?"

Jan Di: She turned around "What? No! I can't!"

Jun Pyo: "Yes you can. We care now an engaged couple. Plus the Evil Witch is not home right now."

Jan Di: Smiles, and looks at the grip he has on her she says "Yeah, I guess so."

Jun Pyo releases his grip and moves over and pulls the covers back for Jan Di to get in, but laying his arm down by the pillow.

Jan Di grins and she crawls into bed with him, she rests her head on his arm and he pulls the covers over on top of them. 

Jun Pyo: "You're nervous aren't you?"

She gives him a smiles and tries to giggle, but she can't hold back that she is nervous. 

Jun Pyo: "Don't be. We fell asleep last night together like this. And I promise if you feel uncomfortable I will turn around and face the other way."

She smiled thinking to herself about how sweet he is.

Jan Di: "No, I'm okay, it was weird at first thinking that I was going to get in trouble. But there is no worries now. 

She smiles and digs her head up on his chest.

Jun Pyo: "It's alright, I was nervous too, I was afraid of you saying no." He smiles and wraps his arms around her holding her close.

After a while of holding each other, they fell asleep. 

 

Jun Pyo P.O.V. 

We sleep for a good 3 hours together. 

When I opened my eyes, I saw Jan Di's beautiful face right in front of me. So I leaned in and kissed her forehead. 

When I finished my kiss, I leaned back to see her again, she moved a little. She was so cute when she was sleeping.

But I had noticed a figure standing in front of me, so I moved my eyes.

Standing in front of me watching me was my Mom.

I shoot straight up saying "Eo...Eomma......" Which caused Jan Di to wake up too. 

Jan Di looked at me and saw I was looking behind her so she looked that way too.

When she turned around she saw the Evil Witch in front of her she blinked a few times and she let out a sound of worry. 

She looked back at me and then looked back at my Mom again. 

I was in so much shock I couldn't speak.

Neither could Jan Di.

But not the old hag. She had plenty to say actually.

 




END OF CHAPTER 2



AUTHOR'S NOTE

So that was chapter 2. Were you shocked about the evil witch standing there? Well I will update soon. Bye!