When I Need You the Most

Boys over Flowers: Season 2 in words

Boys over Flowers:

Season 2 in Words

Chapter 6

When I Need You the Most

BY: cjoysmiles

Jan Di P.O.V.

"Kang San!" I screamed as I rushed in the room towards him but only held back by the sudden arm placed on my waist restraining me from going closer.

I turned my head around to see who was holding me.

Ji Hoo: "You can't go in yet. Not until the Doctor's say you can."

My knees gave in and I dropped to the floor. I was on my knees looking into the room, the last thing I saw before the door closing was the nurses placing everything where it needs to be for the surgery that was about to be preformed on my brother.

I looked down at the floor as a tear fell from my cheek.

I felt a hand my shoulder.

Ji Hoo: "He's going to be fine. Everything will go as planned."

I had forgot I was with Ji Hoo when I found out the news. I soon I as I found out, I ran to the hospital. I didn't even noticted that Ji Hoo had followed me here. 

I once again let another tear fall.

I tried to stand up but lost my balance, and was about to fall over when Ji Hoo's arm wrapped around my shoulder and while the other arm was on my elbow. He helped me stand up.

He held onto me still, which I was glad he did because I would have fellen over again. Next thing I now his hand was on the back on my head pushing me into his shoulder. 

I had closed my eyes and in that moment I pictured I was in Jun Pyo's arms. So I wrapped my arms around his waist and he keep one hand on my head and placed the other hand on my upper back. 

I started to cry. I stood there for about a minute before Ji Hoo started talking, and then the illusion was broken. I came back to reality and realized that I wasn't in the arms on Jun Pyo, I was being held by Ji Hoo. 

Ji Hoo: "I'm so sorry Jan Di. But your brother will be alright."

I pulled away. I looked down with my hands now on his chest pinching his shirt for balance as he placed his hands on my upper back. 

He tried to pull me into him again, but I tightened my grip so he couldn't pull me. I didn't want to be in his arms again because I would have imagined Jun Pyo, and that made me feel gulity. 

Jan Di: "You don't have to stay here. You can go home."

Ji Hoo: "No, its alright."

Jan Di: "Then can you call my parents to see where they are? I don't want them to hear me sound like this. They are already sad enough without having to hear me sad."

Ji Hoo: "I know where they are, we passed them as we came inside."

I must have been so focused on getting to Kang San to even noctice that I had passed by my parents.

Ji Hoo: "Let's go, I will walk you to them." 

I looked up giving him one of my awkward grins. Then he lead me to them. 

I soon as I saw them I had ran up to them and they grabbed me and hugged me.




 

Ji Hoo's P.O.V.

Doctor: "Your the family of Kang San, Correct?" He said as he gave them a smile.

They all nodded.

Doctor: "Follow me" 

They all looked at each other and slowly got up to follow them. I had walked behind them.

The 3 of them followed the Doctor into a room to talk about Kang San. 

I waited outside for about 10 mintues.

They walked out thanking the Doctor.

They all hugged each other, I couldn't exactally tell what happened by the look of it.

Jan Di kissed her parents and then walked over to me as her parents walked off.

Jan Di: "I bet your wondering whats going on.... Kang San is alive, and the surgrey was success but right now Kang San is in a coma. He is yet to wake up. The Doctors don't know when he is going to wake up though. My parents are going to spend the night here with him though."

Ji Hoo: "I told you everything was going to be okay." I sighed with relief.

Jan Di: "Yeah" She said weirdly

Ji Hoo: "What's wrong."

Jan Di: "Nothing." I could tell she lied, but I didn't want to upset her any more so I didn't push her to answer me. "I am going to go see him before I leave. So you can head home and get some sleep."

Ji Hoo: "Are you going home tonight?"

Jan Di: "Yes."

Ji Hoo: "Are you going to be walking home alone by yourself?"

Jan Di: "I will be fine."

Ji Hoo: "But I wouldn't be fine. I will wait and walk you home."

She grined and we both walked to see Kang San.


Jan Di P.O.V.

Jan Di: "Thanks" I nodded to him and went inside. I shut the door and leaned against it.

Why do I keep thinking about when I was in his arms. It wasn't even that great. Jun Pyo's arms are way better. Or are they? 

"Aish!" Why is this happening to me?

Should I call Jun Pyo? I pulled out my phone and looked at his name in my phone.

Yes, I should. I pressed call.

After waiting a while I heard a whispered "Hello?"

Jan Di: "Jun Pyo?"

Jun Pyo: "Jan Di, I so sorry but I can't talk right now. I will call you back when I can okay? Bye."

He hung up.

I slid my back down the door and sat on the floor. I had rested my elbows on my knees and let my head hang inbetween my legs. 

I thought back to the last hug I had with Jun Pyo.... But my mind quickly when back to the hug I shared with Ji Hoo. 

Without thinking I stood up and walked out the door again.


Ji Hoo's P.O.V. 

I hope Jan Di will be okay tonight. I should I call her? I don't know. Maybe she already went to sleep. 

I had walked into my house and noticed that I needed a shower. 

After I got out, I had my boxers in the bathroom, so I slipped them on and walked out. I put on my pajama bottoms. Then walked over to grab a shirt when I heard footsteps, and they had entered my room. 

I turned around to see Jan Di.

I could tell she had been crying, well she still was, but she only had a few tears escape her eyes.

Jan Di: "Can we talk?"

 




END OF CHAPTER 6



Author's Note

WHAT!!! Yup!! I left you hanging on this chapter. What did you think? Leave comments. I love hearing feedback!!!

Do the poll below!! 

Thanks for reading!

Comment and Subscribe!!