I'm Back, and with a Heartfelt Question

Boys over Flowers: Season 2 in words

 

Boys Over Flowers: 

Season 2 in Words

Chapter 1

I'm Back, and with a Heartfelt Question

BY: cjoysmiles
(Scene: Just at the end of the seris, its at the beach.)

 

Gu Jun Pyo P.O.V.

Gu Jun Pyo: Standing here with the love of my life and my 3 best friends after its been 4 years since seeing them, it was really nice, but at the same time I wish that the guys would get the hint that I want some alone time with Geum Jan Di. I had just got on my knees and asked for her hand in marriage, when Ji Hoo, Woo bin, and Yi Jung, protested against my proposal. We have spent a good hour bonding and sharing how life has been, but Jan Di was quiet, I wish I knew why, did something happen? I will find out when the guys leave I guess. After another half an hour, I started dropping more hints to the rest of  F4 that I would like to talk to Jan Di. After the next 30 minutes or so Yi Jung, suggested we go to the club, when Ji Hoo said...

Ji Hoo: "This is just a thought, but I think we should leave the 2 love birds alone, since we butted in on a moment that was meant not to be butted into like the way we did."

Woo Bin: "Ji Hoo, You're right, but I still want to get some drinks."

Yi Jung: "Okay, so we will leave you 2 here and we will go to the club. Bye!"

The 3 of them left after we said our goodbyes. And at last Jan Di and I were alone.

Jun Pyo: I turned to face Jan Di, but I came to notice she turned to face the ocean. I walked up to her and hugged her from behind.

Jun Pyo:" Jan Di, I can't tell you how much I have missed you! I would think about you when I wake up till the time to close my eyes for the night,  then I get to see you. Jan Di, I am so glad to be here right now with you, holding you in my arms."

Jan Di P.O.V.

Jan Di: I can't believe that he is back, he is standing right in front of me. I have waited 4 years to see this man, this moment is
even better than I imagined. I really just wanted to run into his arms when I saw him, but my legs wouldn't let me go any faster, because if I did I would fall because my mind is racing a million miles an hour right now. The moment when I got to him, I thought about the first time I saw him, then the last time I saw him. He has became an amazing man for sure. But when he got down on his knee and asked him to marry me, I thought about the last time he proposed to me, I didn't say yes because I had to follow my path on becoming a doctor. Some days I regreted my decison to stay here and not go with him but today when I saw him, I relized that it was for the best. He became a better man through this process, and I have became a better woman through this too. When I was about to reply back to him about the proposal, F4 decided it was time to make a reunion. They had a good time together, I stayed quiet so they could talk, which also gave me time to think about the proposal , and get my mind to slow down and gather my thoughts back up. When about 2 hours past everyone left but Jun Pyo and I. I was glad that we get to have a time alone now, but my mind was still racing so I turned to face the waves, hoping to relax my mind. When he came up behind and hugged me, I was caught off guard at first but once he started to tell me how he felt, I eased up and relaxed, my mind slowed down and I was able to think more clearly. As he spoke to me I started to cry a little, because how nice it felt to be in his arms again listening to words he was expressing to me. Right then I didn't have to think about what to say, I just said what I felt. I turned around to face him and hugged his waist, letting my tears be soaked up into his shirt. 

Jun Pyo: Pushing her away a little to see Jan Di's face. Jan Di why are crying? He wiped away a tear and looked at her. Jan Di, what's wrong.

Jan Di: "Gu Jun Pyo, I missed you so much, I can't really even say it in words. When I saw you I couldn't think straight, my mind was going a million miles an hour. You have become such an amazing man." She took his hand and placed it on her heart. "Do you feel my heart racing right now? That's because of you. Even though my mind was racing fast, my heart was faster. Gun Jun Pyo..... "She got choked up on her words.

Jan Di: "Gu Jun Pyo..... I don't like you any more, I don't feel the same way as I used to." She was crying more now.

Jun Pyo: "Jan Di....." He stared to tear up

Jan Di: "Seeing you here, standing here with me. Every day you were gone my feelings for you changed a little. My feelings for you, became stronger very time I had thought about you. When I was weak, sad, or needed to cheer up, you would come to mind. When I saw you my here I felt like my heart might explode." She took a deep breath and took Jun Pyo's hands in hers and looked at him. 

Jun Pyo: "Jan Di..... " He had a tear fall from his face.

Jan Di: "Gu Jun Pyo...... I love you." Jun Pyo smiled and let a few more tears fall. "Jun Pyo, every where you go, I want to go. Every time you need a laugh, I want to be you joker. Every time you need a hug, I want to be the arms you go into. When you need a kiss, I want my lips to be yours. I want to be your everything. I want to always stay by your side."

Jun Pyo: Smiling. "Jan Di...... I love you too, I want to be all those things plus more, I want to stay by your side til the end."

Jan Di: "Gu Jun Pyo....... Yes... Yes.. I will marry you."

Jun Pyo: grabbing Jan Di and hugging her tightly. Smiling and crying. He then pulls away. "Geum Jan Di, I will always love you." 

Jan Di: smiling and crying also staring at Jun Pyo's eyes, she then taken away by the sudden romantic kiss that she recieved from Jun Pyo. 


Jun Pyo and Jan Di, held each other for a while, but after that, they decided to catch up and talk about how is everything going. They were laying side by side, cuddled up, looking up at the stars and talking all night, it wasn't until the sun rised up, they noticed that they had stayed up all night, so they decied to lay there some more just cuddeling. About 10 minutes later Jan Di fell alseep, then Jun Pyo fell asleep right beside her.




END OF CHAPTER 1



Author's Note

This is my first fanfiction, so there are going to be mistakes, please accept that they will get better, but right now they kinda . Thanks so much for reading and stay tuned for the next chapter. Comments are welcome.