The "Rings" of Chaos

Boys over Flowers: Season 2 in words

Boys Over Flowers:

Season 2 in Words

Chapter 3

The "Rings" of Chaos

BY: cjoysmiles

Jun Pyo P.O.V.

Eomma: "Jun Pyo, we need to talk. Come with me. And as for you" grabs Jan Di's arm, and drags her out of the bed and she kicks her out of the room. "Do not leave, untill I get to talk to you!"

She walks back to me and crosses her arms and looks at me.

Eomma: "Explain."

Jun Pyo: I don't need to explain myself to you! I am a grown man!

Eomma: "YAH! Now!"

I was starlted at the yelling and jumped a little.

Jun Pyo: "Fine! When I got back yesterday, I went and saw her and we stayed up all night talking, so I suggested getting breakfast here and taking a nap." 

Eomma: "Why was she sleeping in the same bed with you!?"

Jun Pyo: "Because...."

Eomma: "Because what!"

Jun Pyo: "Because we are engaged!"

Eomma: "Since when?"

Jun Pyo: "As of last night. But don't try anything. You'll never break us apart! I love her, and she loves me!"

Eomma: "I know"

Jun Pyo: "You know?"

She sat down on the bed and grabs his hand.

Eomma: "I know you love her. I just didn't accept it. But now seeing you like this after 4 years, still in love with her."

She takes a deep breath and signs.

Eomma: "I am now willing to accept it, and understand your love her for."

Jun Pyo: "Eo... Eomma..."

Eomma: "When you were gone, I had a life changing experince. I don't want you to grow up like I did. I want you to love the one you marry with all your heart. When I was young, my parents made me marry your father because of the business. I actually, loved someone else. But I had to shut my heart down, and marry your father. I did come to like your father more. But now I look back at it and I have regrets. I wish I would have fought my parents more to let me marry who I loved but... I just couldn't. I want to be a better Mom. I love you son.

Jun Pyo: "Eomma!" He smiles and hugs her. "Thank you. Thank you!!"

Eomma: "So should we invite Jan Di to join us?"

Jun Pyo: "Neh!!"

She nods and goes to the door and opens it and invites Jan Di in.

Eomma: "Sit down."

Jan Di: "Neh."

She walks over to the edge of the bed and sits. 

Jun Pyo's Mom then sits next to her.

Eomma: "Jan Di, I accept your love for my Jun Pyo."

Jan Di in shock.

Jan Di: "Wha... Huh?"

Jun Pyo's Mom lets out a small giggle and puts her arms around her.

Eomma: "I accept the love you 2 share. I want to get to know you. I know you are going to be part of my family soon, so I want to be able to understand the love you share. Jan Di, I have never seen my son so pactient to something before. You have encourgeded him to be a greater Jun Pyo and I can't thank you enough. Thank you!"

Jan Di smiles very big and says...

Jan Di: "Thank you, thank you! I promise I will keep making your son a better man and love him with everything I have. Thank you!!!"

Jan Di turns to Jun Pyo and hugs him and Jun pyo hugs her back.

Eomma: "Jan Di, does your parents know yet about the engagement?"

Jan Di turns to Jun Pyo's Mom.

Jan Di: "No, not yet."

Eomma: "Why don't we all get ready and tell them all together, since we will be family one day?"

Jan Di nods and bows.

Eomma: "Okay. 1 hour we will go.

Jun Pyo: "Okay."

After she left the room Jun Pyo grabbed Jan Di and kissed her deeply.



Jan Di P.O.V.

Standing in front of my front door I was nervous because Jun Pyo and his Mom were on my right, behind me.

When I knocked on the door, my little brother came to the door.

Kang San: "Noona's Home!" He then looked behind me and saw Jun Pyo and his Mom. Which scared him so he closed the door and I heard him shouting for Mom and Dad.

After waiting about 1-2 minutes, my family opened the door. 

Jan Di: "What was that about Kang san?"

J.D's Mom: "Hello, Jun Pyo, President Kang." Bowing to them. "Please come in." 

 



END OF CHAPTER 3




AUTHOR'S NOTE

What do you think will happen next? Well subscribe to find out.