It's Official

Boys over Flowers: Season 2 in words

Boys over Flowers:

Season 2 in Words

Chapter 4

It's Official

Jan Di P.O.V.

My Family stood in shock in front of Jun Pyo and his Mom. Without saying anything they gave us the signal to come in. When we all walked in My Mom and Dad pulled me by my arm to the side to talk to me.

J.D's Mom: W..wh..what is going on.

I yanked my arm away from their grip and walked away, and waved them to follow me into the living and sit down at the table.

Presdent Kang was looking around, while Jun Pyo had already sat on the floor at the table, when we walked in My parents greeted them and then everyone sat down but Jun Pyo stood up and stood by me, and President Kang was still sitting, Jun Pyo told her to "sit down." She did so. When we had everyone's attention, Jun Pyo grabbed my hand and started talking.

Jun Pyo: "Guem Jan Di's Mom and Dad, I had came back only 1 day ago, the first person I saw when coming back was your daughter. That night I proposed to her."

Jan Di: "I said yes." She said and lifting her hand holding Jun Pyo's showing the ring.

My parents were in shock, for about 5 seconds then they got up and were screaming and jumping and dancing and hugging. 

Jun Pyo: "Excuse me."

They stopped and looked at him.

Jun Pyo: "May I have your blessing to marry your daughter?"

J.D's Family: "YES!!" They all said running over and hugging us.

That night we spent talking about how he proposed and we ate dinner that Jun Pyo's Mom had prepared for us. But after eating my Mom brought up wedding things, but President Kang said she was tired so she left early, and Jun Pyo stayed the night once again, but this time we sleept on the floor together snuggling like usual.


President Kang P.O.V.

I left becuase my heart couldn't take it, seeing all of them being happy like that. Ever since my daughter had told me about how I ruined her life, I have seen everything differently now. I can't tell you how hard it was telling them I accept the marriage. I don't. My Gu Jun Pyo should be marrying a pretter, richer women. But Jan Di, her heart is gold. I think the reason I don't want their marriage is because I was like her when I was young. When I was her age, my parents had a lot of money, but they were greedy and wanted more. I used to have a warm kind heart like Jan Di, but not any more. Going to Shinwa High, I had a lot of friends, but I had one person who was my best friend. My first love. He was middle class, very handsome, and was very nice. We became best friends, but he was also best friends with my husband now, and my kids's father. I met him through my first love. One day they asked me to come over to study for the test with them. When I asked my parents if I could go to their house with them, they said yes. Ever since I told them who my friends were, they had tried really hard to get in contacts with my present husband's Dad, becuase he ran the Shinwa business. That day, the 3 of us became close. About a month later I started dating my first love, we went out for about 3 months when my Dad, had decided to put me and my present husband together, and I mean for life. He talked with Shinwa President, about merging companies, and they both agreed, but instead of looking like they were teaming up to take over other companies, he decided, "What if our kids get married?!" 

I had to give up on my first love, and broke his heart, he lost me, but also his best friend. I had to pretend to love my husband. I was still in love with my best friend. So I told him what happened. We made up and secretly started to date again. We did this for 1 year and 4 months, without no one knowing but the 3 of us. My best friend, my husband, and I. But after that 1 year and 4 months, my parents found out about us dating. We were on a date, we would go to this abanded building parking lot, no one ever went there. He were in the back seat of his car. It's embarrssing but we had decided to have that night for the first time, since we would never be able to as a married couple. When we were done, we were getting ready to leave. I had everything back on but my shirt and same as my first love. He peaked me on the cheek then I put my shirt back on, but after that we went into a very long deep kiss. We got carried along and we laid back again with me on my back and him on top of me, but out of no where someone knocked on his window of his car. That someone was my Dad. He went there, thinking it would be a good investment to buy the building and make it another work building. When the knock on the window happened, he was kissing down my neck so I had my head turned to the direction the knock was at. I just opened my eyes to see if someone was really there. I froze when I noticed it was my Dad. My secret boyfriend knew something was wrong with me becasued I tensed up, so he looked at me then to the window. When my Dad saw who I was with, he flipped. We both sat up and I got out of the car closing the door behind me. He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the car. Right behind him was my first love, who still hadn't put his shirt on. My Dad had punched him and got in the car and drove me home.

That was the last time I ever saw him. After being told that he left and broke up with me. I was heart broken. So from that moment on, I gave up on everything but school and my husband. 

When I had finially got married, and was pregant with my first child, that was when I found out the truth.

My Dad tried offering my first love money. But he refused. My Dad offered more money, plus tickets to London for his whole family, with a house and a car. But that time he did accept it. I am who I am because of my past.

I don't want Jan Di to turn out like me. That's why I wanted them to break up. Everytime I see her it reminds me of my horrible past and it kills me. But I changed my mind when my daughter came to talk to me. She yelled at me for 2 hours. I told her my story and she said to me "Eomma, that's pathetic. Jun Pyo has changed for the better because of her, he has never loved someone or something so much as he loves her. If you holding back their love they share because it hurts you, then you are a fool! You don't know anything about me or him, you didn't raise us so why should you tell us who to love. I had to give up my first love because you wanted me too, know." Ever since she said that to me, I feel like a little bit of past me has decided to resurface again. I can't express how much guilt has been shed onto me. I can never make it up to my son, but I can try to at least come close to it. 



End of Chapter 4



Authors Note

I wanted to put more details into President Kangs's background, so here it is! Thanks everyone for reading. I hope your enjoying it. Comment and Subscribe!