Crash and Burn

Boys over Flowers: Season 2 in words

Boys over Flowers:

Season 2 in Words

Chapter 5

Crash and Burn

BY: cjoysmiles

Jan Di P.O.V.

1 month later

So Many things have been happening. Jun Pyo seems to always be with me, which is nice, but at times I wish he would leave. My Eomma and Appa have been getting "along" with President Kang arranging the wedding. But I don't want to get married any time soon actually. I want to get my career going first before I get married. Which everyone understands, but they still are working on the details of the wedding.

I have a huge test coming up for my Doctor EDU classes. If I pass this then that means I pass school and get my degree. I have been studying like crazy, but with Jun Pyo always with me trying to hug and kiss me, its hard and distracting. So for the past 2 weeks Ji Hoo will meet up with me at the clinic and help me review, since he is way more smarter than me at this. I have been stressing out a lot about it too since my test is in 2 days.

I had woken up at my desk with my face in a book, I guess I was so tired I feel alseep studying. I sat up and streched. I grabbed my phone and saw I had missed 7 calls from Jun Pyo. 

I called him back thinking it was an emergency.

Jun Pyo: "Hello? Jan Di?"

Jan Di: "Why did you call me?"

Jun Pyo: "I have to go to China for a week for a meeting with the business. I am leaving tomorrow. So if you want to see me before I leave then you better get over here at my house within the hour."

Jan Di: "Do I even have a choice?"

Jun Pyo: "Nope, my driver is waiting outside right now, hurry up and don't make him wait to long." Then he hung up.

"Ugh" I sighed and I went to go get dressed. 

 

"Young Master is up in his room" Said one of the maid as I walked in. 

I took my time to walk to his room. 

As I was about to knock on the door. The door opened. Jun Pyo had grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside embarcing me into a hug. 

He let go and closed the door and grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the couch. 

Jun Pyo had turned a movie, a scary one. He sat right by me, he had his arm around me while I laid my head on his chest. 

We ate lunch together while watching the movie. 

After we finished lunch and the movie we just talked for a while. I ended up staying for dinner. After that I told him I had to go because I was tired and had to study. 

He grabbed my waist, and brought me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged back.

Jun Pyo: "Good luck on the test, you'll do great."

I was shocked he remembered, so I smiled and hugged him tigher.

Jan Di: "Thanks. Make me pround when you come back. I want only good things!"

We both leaned and away and looked at each other. We kissed and said goodbye.


Ji Hoo: "Why do you look so sad when you just aced your test?"

Jan Di: "I'm just confused."

Ji Hoo: "On What?"

Jan Di: "That I passed. I thought I was going to fail."

Ji Hoo let out a breathy laugh and put his arm around my shoulder and tugged me closer to him while we walked out of class.

Ji Hoo: "You are smarter than you think. Are you hungry? Wait, what am I thinking, Your Jan Di, you are always hungry. Come on lets go get lunch, where do you want to eat? My treat."

I smiled up at him and told him where I wanted to go.

I wanted to call Jun Pyo, but I decided not to because he was probably busy.

After eating I felt better. 

Ji Hoo and I were walking back to my house when I got a call.

Jan Di: "Hello?"

J.D.'s Mom: "Jan Di?! Jan Di?!"

Jan Di: " Yes? Eomma, what's wrong."

Mom: "It's... It's Kang San..."

Jan Di: "Eomma!!"

Mom: "He was hit, by a car."





END OF CHAPTER 5



Author's Note

Sorry for the short chapter, but its only because I wanted to save it for the next chapter. Thanks for reading! Comment and Subscribe.