My new toy

Sica is a Gumiho~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

Yuri was out with Jessica because early in the morning the Gumiho girl was complaining about wanting a new toy she saw on the TV but Yuri is the only one with money available at the moment so it was her turn to buy something to the little spoiled girl, anyways it isn’t like someone was complaining, they all love this new intruder on their lives.

-Jessica! Please stop this!!!

Jessica was jumping frantically

But thanks to Taeyeon that bought Jessica that lion backpack with a leash Yuri was able to control Jessica a little bit more, of course people were staring because when can you see a girl that looks like a 24yo with a kids’ leash?

-Aigooo, finally!

Yuri was happy because they finally reached the “toy shop”

-OMO OMO OMO!!!!!

Jessica wasn’t able to contain her enthusiasm, so many amazing “toys” everywhere but not enough time to stay and see them all :,(

But for Yuri it wasn’t anything exciting, after all she wasn’t a kid anymore.

-Hey Jessica! Look over there!

Yuri was pointing the stand where they toy Jessica wanted was.

-Wuuuuoo!

Again, Jessica was completely amazed by the sight of the toy, on Jessica’s eyes there was a bright glow and an angle’s chorus was playing on the background and there was this voice saying ‘buy me, I’m awesome, love me, I’m the best’ Obviously this was only happening inside Jessica’s mind.

She started jumping all around the stack of boxes whit her arms up

Yuri scratched the back of her neck in completely embarrassment

-Just take one and let’s go back home.

She wanted to go out of that shop as soon as possible, She really felt uncomfortable with many people staring at them.

-This is amazing Yuri!!

-Yeah yeah…

Yuri went to the cashier to pay for little Sica’s new amazing toy and then they proceed to go out of that place to go back home, of course Yuri got some trouble with Jessica on the way back because she had to carry a really big box and at the same time she had to hold Jessica’s leash.

After some troubles they managed to get to the apartment.

-Hey Yul!-

Taeyeon greeted Yuri as soon as she arrived.

-H..hey!

Yuri still got some trouble with the big and heavy box, she finally put the box on the floor and Jessica was jumping all around the living room.

-Open it! Open it! Open it!!!!!

-I’m coming I’m coming

The impatient gumiho was just watching how Yuri tried to open the box.

-There you go

Finally Yuri managed to open the box

-WHOOOO!!!

Jessica was still jumping on her place

-BUT!... Let me assemble it okay?

Jessica pouted in response and sit on her place to wait and see Yuri assemble the big toy.

-Hi Yuri!

Tiffany just finished her shower and went out of the bathroom to greet her friends

-Oh, Hi Tiffany

She was getting a hard job with the toy

-Did you have fun at the pet store Jessica?

That was the place they went, Jessica saw the commercial of a pets store about a new cat’s toy and Yuri took her to see all the pets toys.

-Yeah yeah yeah!!!

Jessica was jumping while seated

Tiffany giggled at the cute sight

-Come on; let’s cook something delicious ok? I went out when you went you're your toy and bought fresh berries and some meat just for you… delicious isn’t it?

Jessica didn’t doubt any second, as soon as she heard ‘berries’ and ‘meat’ in one second she was already salivating.

-Yah Kim taeyeon!

Taeyeon that was standing and not doing anything turned with fear at the sound of the angry voice of Tiffany ‘umma’

-Yes?

-Come here and help me with dinner!

-Yes ma’am !!!

She quickly ran to the kitchen to help Tiffany and Jessica, obviously Jessica was going to do nothing since she doesn’t know how to cook so she got to help Tiffany with the meal.

Meanwhile Yuri was already sweating due to the hard job she was doing, after all it sometimes isn’t easy to assemble something.

She sighed when se finally did it.

Tiffany and Taeyeon were cooking dinner together while Jessica was on a chair enjoying her big bowl filled with fresh berries.

Yuri leaned o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter