Full moon

Sica is a Gumiho~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 It was afternoon, Tiffany was making dinner while Yuri, Taeyeon and Jessica where on the living room watching TV, Jessica was lying on the couch; head on Yuri’s lap and her long white legs over Taeyeon’s lap.

They were watching ‘Twilight’, well… only Taeyeon and Jessica because Yuri was sleeping already since she thinks that movie is really stupid.

-Hey look Sica! He can turns into a wolf! Isn’t that awesome? Just like you, well, you are a fox but isn’t it the same?

-I don’t like him!

-Huh? Why? There’re lots of girls loving that actor!

-Just don’t like him!

-Why can’t I like him?

-He’s a wolf!

She said making a disgusted face, just like a kid that tried lime for the first time.

-Oh… I see what’s happening in here!

-….

-My baby is jealous!!!!

-Pfff.

She just pouted and sit down, moving her head carefully in order to not wake up Yuri.

-Aigooo- Said with her infamous ajumma voice.

-Aishh why so cute!!!

She kissed Jessica’s cheek.

They continued watching the movie until there was this part of it that made Taeyeon curious.

-Sica?

Jessica turned her head to face Taeyeon.

It was the part where Edward is biting Bella to prevent her death.

-Do you get crazy like a vampire when you see blood?

-Yes.

She simply said

-Oh really!? Why?

-Well… I think it’s because Gumihos eat humans so I think that it’s when omma makes me a cake!

She said comparing humans to Tiffany’s cakes.

-I just want to eat it!

-Do you want to eat us?

-Of course no! I would never eat something I love!

She said feeling lost, imagining her life without her new family.

-Awwww you love us!!!

She hugged Jessica tighly

-But…Taeyeon… I…

Jessica was on the verge of crying

-Omo omo!

And just right there Tiffany came from the kitchen

-Yah! Byun what did you did this time!?

-I…

She was shocked; she didn’t know what to do.

 -OMMA!!!

She was now crying, she couldn’t hold it any longer.

-Shhh, It’s okay baby.

Because of all the noise Yuri started to move until she woke up, slowly opening her eyes she heard someone crying next to her, the moment she turned her head to see, she got surprised, she got confused also, why was Jessica crying?

.J-jessica?

-*Sniff* *sniff* Yuri-ah!!!

Now she hugged Yuri and hide herself on Yuri’s neck

Yuri turned her attention to Tiffany and Taeyeon and with mouth movements she silently asked what happened, Tiffany glared Taeyeon so that made Yuri turned to see her but Taeyeon just looked shocked and mouthed ‘I don’t know!’

-Jessica? Are you okay?

Yuri slowly pushed Jessica so she can face her.

-I… I’m scared Yuri-ah!!

-Why?

Tiffany kneeled next to them and with some tissues she started wiping her tears

-I… I’m scared to not being able to control myself…

-Dear, what are you talking about?

Jessica pouted while tears keep falling down her cheeks

-I don’t want to eat my family!!! *sniff*

-Oh baby! Come here.

Tiffany hugged Jessica and started her hair

-Nothing is going to happen ok?

Jessica looked at Tiffany and then the other members of her ‘family’

Then she nodded, giving Tiffany the reason; nothing is going to happen right?

-Now come here, dinner is ready, and for dessert there is something awesome!

Tiffany said trying to make Jessica happy, and apparently it was working; Jessica was listening with both eyebrows up and eyes showing excitement. You can still see some dry tears on her cheeks

-What is it!?

-The only way you can know is if you finish all your dinner ok?

And with that she ran to the table, sitting on her spot waiting for her dinner.

The girls on the living room smiled at the cute act

-Pali Pali!!!!

Jessica said with her childish voice.

When they arrive they saw a very impatient Jessica swinging her legs back and front, Tayeon and Yuri went to sit while Tiffany went inside the kitchen for the food.

Like always, there was some elaborated and magnificent dishes but for Jessica, well she only needed her delicious but not good-looking raw meat.

-Aigoo eat slowly dear!

Tiffany patted Jessica’s back

-I can’t! This is soooo delicious!

After dinner they all were on the living room, Jessica cuddling on Yuri’s embrace and Tiffany and Taeyeon were just watching the TV, they were watching the news, well there wasn’t anything more interesting than that so they ended up watching some boring news, Taeyeon was eating some popcorn and from time to time Tiffany would grab some from the bowl between Taeyeon’s legs and eat them.

-Today will be a full moon; so don’t miss the chance to see it!

They guy from the TV said.

-Oh! Full moon it’s been a long time since a saw one!

Taeyeon said exciting

Now she only had to wait until night to be able to see a beautiful full moon.

-Yeah, I think I saw one months ago, Well I don’t pay much attention to that so I think I didn’t notice if there was one recently.

Tiffany said, It’s not like someone will pay attention to the moon every night right?

-I think there was one before that trip to the forest… I’m not so sure.

Yuri said

-Well, anyways do you guys want to watch it? We can just go out to the building’s roof and admire it, what do you think?

-No problem for me- Yuri answered paying more attention to the news that to Taeyeon.

-I think it will be a nice thing to do-

Tiffany made her eyesmile

-Okay, so how about we go out in like… 2 more hours ok?

-Ok- Yuri said simply

Jessica wasn’t saying anything because she already fell asleep on Yuri’s arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter