I Found you

Sica is a Gumiho~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days has passed, Jessica is usually near Tiffany or Yuri because she is scared of Taeyeon, well… not scared, she is getting really tired of Taeyeon hugging and kissing her every time she thinks Jessica did something really cute… that means that she is trying to hug Jessica 24/7.

-Sica-chuuuu, where are you!!??

Taeyeon was trying to find Jessica, Tiffany was in the kitchen washing the dishes they used for dinner, Yuri was inside her room studying for the last exams they where going to have.

Tayeon was crawl on all fours; she thought that maybe Jessica changed to her Gumiho shape so she was looking for her under the sofa and the dinning table.

-Where is Jessica!??

Taeyeon asked Tiffany that was know really annoyed because of Taeyeon’s shouts,

-I really don’t know! Why don’t you ask Yuri!

-Aigooo no need to be pissed off, Tiffany.

Taeyeon went to Yuri’s room and of course, typical of her she didn’t even knocked the door.

When Taeyeon opened the door she found Yuri seated on her bed, back resting on the headboard, she was reading a book… with one hand she was supporting the book and with the other hand she was Jessica’s hair that was just next to Yuri but she was resting her head on Yuri’s lap and she was sleeping.

Yuri seemed really into her book, she had that serious look that can scare people and her reading glasses on, that made her look even more serious so she didn’t realized that Taeyeon was there, really angry because her ‘Sica-chuu’ was in someone else’s arms while she spend many minutes looking for her.

-YAH! – Taeyeon whispered harshly, that caught Yuri’s attention and she putted her book down and looked at Taeyeon.

Yuri just tilted her head to one side waiting for Taeyeon to speak.

-I….

Taeyeon walked closer to Yuri and Jessica, she just stood there without saying anything

-Yes Taeyeon?

Yuri asked the girl in front of her.

-That’s not fair!

She said and pointed to the sleeping girl that was peacefully resting on Yuri’s lap.

-What’s not fair? The fact that Jessica is scared of you?

Taeyeon just kept quiet and she just climbed the bed and lay beside Yuri, since Yuri was in the middle of the bed there was enough space for Taeyeon to lay on Yuri’s lap too, Jessica was on the right side of Yuri and Taeyeon on the left side.

-What is the meaning of this?

Yuri asked with a light disgusted face

-I just want to be near my Sica-chuu

Yuri sighed and let them be, so she picked up her book and she kept reading.

They stayed like that for a while until Yuri got tired of studying so she put the book over her nightstand and closed her eyes slowly until she fall asleep.

 

 

Tiffany was in the living room lying on the sofa but there was something that was bothering her, it was Taeyeon… the apartment would be always noisy because of her but it wasn’t happening anything at the moment so she got suspicious. It would be normal if it were just her and Yuri because Yuri was always quiet but not for Taeyeon.

She stood up and went to Taeyeon’s room but she found nothing, she looked everywhere in the house except from Yuri’s room, she know that when Yuri’s room door was closed that means ‘do not disturb, I’m studying’ but she couldn’t think of another place to look at. But that was her last alternative so she didn't mind that option

After not finding anything she went to the living room again, she took Jessica’s toys and placed them near to Jessica’s little bed. Yes she is sleeping in a dog’s bed, every night Jessica changes in to her fox shape so she uses less space or she says so. She also knew that Jessica usually got hungry at night, just like a baby so they bought a nice food tray for her. Tiffany usually puts a lot, and I mean A LOT of berries for Jessica to eat them at night.

 

Tiffany put Jessica's berries fo that night and then she decided to go to Yuri's room.She knocked 2 times but she got no answer, she tried that again but still… not answer, she decided to open the door because it wasn’t normal of Yuri to not open her door so she got worried.

When she opened the door she saw Yuri lying in the middle of the bed, Jessica and Taeyeon lying on both sides of Yuri, they both had their heads on Yuri’s stomach while Yuri was wrapping her arms over the two sleeping girls beside her.

-Aigoo this babies!

She walked over Yuri’s closed and grabbed a blanket, she went back to where the 3 girls were, and she took the blanket and put it over them.

-Cute!

With that Tiffany leaved the room.

 

 

 

-Where are you monster?

Siwon kept walking in circles while carrying the blade

-Why is this not working?

He was getting anxious because he is kind of scared of his boss, his boss can be a really maniac when it comes to stuff like this.

-I know she is at that school but… why does this keeps failing?

Yes, all men fall for Jessica, that would be an easy way to determinate who the Gumiho is but for Siwon, his training keep him from falling for a Gumiho…So things are really complicated for him, but he thought of another way to found the Gumiho, he learned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter