the real Gumiho

Sica is a Gumiho~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

-No, no this can’t…. no please…

Jessica was standing in front of the door that leads to the stairs; shaking, she move both hands to her head.

The other girls watching the terrified Jessica from behind

-Jessica?

Taeyeon started walking

You could see from behind that Jessica was now breathing heavily, hands still on her head, gripping really hard on her beautiful hair.

-Sica?

Taeyeon keep walking slowly, extending her arm to try to reach Jessica’s back.

-Are you ok Sica?

She finally managed to reach Jessica but the moment she did so she was really surprised by what she saw… the moment Jessica turned to face Taeyeon she saw a beautiful but scary grey eyes, it was really scary, the moment you look at those eyes you could see… nothing, it was like… empty.

-Je-jessica?

But now the most surprised ones were Tiffany and Yuri, behind Jessica you could see 9 really big and beautiful white almost transparent tails, you could also admire Jessica’s pointy ears.

-I’m sorry…

Jessica managed to say before her eyes turned even greyer, even emptier.

-Wha-

Taeyeon was cut when Jessica kissed her, she had never seen an aggressive Jessica like this, well; she was happy somehow: Jessica was kissing her! But… why is she starting to feel lighter.

Jessica grabbed Taeyeon really tight from her collar, she wasn’t her anymore

With every move of Jessica’s lips she felt weaker, what was happening to her?

She was slowly passing away without even noticing it

When she was on the verge of losing consciousness Yuri acted fast and took Tayeon from Jessica, Tiffany quickly went next to Taeyeon to check on her, yes… Taeyeon keep breathing but it was slowly disappearing, Tayeon was slowly dying.

Tears starting forming on Tiffany eyes, she didn’t wanted to lose her monkey, anything but that! How could someone dare to take HER monkey away?!

-Taeyeon please!!!

Tiffany slowly started shaking Taeyeon’s cold body.

She turned her head and saw Yuri struggling, trying to break free from Jessica’s hands, but how could she win against a demon? It’s just impossible.

Jessica lifted Yuri and slammed her against the nearest wall

Yuri widened her eyes at the awful pain she was feeling, of course a human can’t take such a strong punch like that.

-Je *cough* ss *cogh* ica… please stop it….

Yuri’s feet wasn’t touching ground anymore since Jessica lifter her a little bit, the only way to keep her sustained was supporting herself on Jessica’s strong wrist

Yuri was her eyes, it wasn’t the sweet, cute and innocent Jessica, no… this was the real her… the demon; the Gumiho.

Jessica opened a little bit and she could see two little but sharp fangs.

She already knows what was going to happen. But she have to stop this right now, If Jessica taste her blood all the time the spent together will mean nothing, she won’t let her ruin her dream about becoming a human again, no when she still have to finish her goal of the 1000 days without tasting human blood nor eating them. She just can’t let that happen.

-Please Jessica

Yuri, just like Taeyeon was loosing conscience because of the strong grip on her neck.

-JESSICA!

Now it was Tiffany, she grabbed an empty bottle and throw it to Jessica’s directions, landing on her head

That made Jessica turn her gaze to Tiffany, it was a really scary glare but right now Tiffany didn’t mind it at all.

Jessica lose the grip on Yuri’s neck making the latter fall on the floor panting trying to regain her breath.

-Leave her alone!!

Tiffany screamed

Jessica her lips and leaned her head to one side a little bit.

-What is happening to you Jessica!

She just started walking towards Tiffany, of course Tiffany was freaking afraid of her, she is not a human after all.

When she was just a few steps away from her a loud noise behind them caught their attention, and Jessica fell on her knees.

Tiffany and Yuri saw what was happening with widened eyes.

Now Jessica was bleeding, really bad.

Slowly she stood up, she turned her head to the source of that loud sound.

There he was, their ‘teacher’, pointing a gun towards Jessica.

They couldn’t believe what was happening, it was surrealistic.

Looking from afar you could see a very threatening man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter