The intruder

Sica is a Gumiho~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

Jessica was waking up, she slept in the couch, that was something unusual because she will always sleep with Yuri or Tiffany or at least in her small bed but now she was on the couch because last night she was waiting for Taeyeon to come home but since that girl took to much to come back Jessica ended up sleeping there, after all she likes Taeyeon even if she doesn’t demonstrate it. 

After rubbing her eyes and scratching herself she yawned but stopped her action when she smelled something different in the house, it was like a mix of dirt, saliva and something really disgusting but she didn’t paid much attention on it, she thought that maybe it was just another new food recipe from Taeyeon, they still made contest to win the love of Jessica by food. She decided to walk to Taeyeon’s room to see if she had arrived already but something stopped her from going further… she saw the most disgusting and most horrible thing on this world; It was on her little bed, she covered her nose, the smell was putrefied just beyond all bearing.

She was terrified she couldn’t believe that her favorites girls on this world would do something like that to her, how could they betray her like that?! It was just unbelievable!

She used her Gumiho speed to go to Umma’s room, she jumped on the bed when se arrived to wake up Tiffany.

-He-y sweetie- Tiffany greeted her with a sleepy tone

-Umma umma!!! There is a disgusting thing on my bed!!!

Tiffany yawned and slowly sits leaning her back on the headboard.

-What are you talking about dear?

She Jessica’s long gold hair

Jessica was frowning and slowly calming due to the soft and sweet feeling of Tiffany’s hands over her head

-Are you feeling better now sweetie?

-Ummmm….

Jessica was starting to close her eyes when she remembered about that horrible thing on the living room.

-Tiffany!!!

She used her aegyo voice.

-Yes?

Tiffany smiled at her

-There is something ugly inside the house!

She complained like a little kid

-What’s that dear?

-Come come!!

Jessica dragged Tiffany with her until they arrived at the living room, then she hide behind Tiffany but continued pushing the girl in front of her.

From behind Jessica pointed the disgusting thing on her bed.

-See! That ugly and stinky monster is on my bed!

-Aigooo

Tiffany walked and stopped next to Jessica’s little bed and took the little sleepy creature on her arms

She turned around to show it to Jessica but when she did Jessica only walked backwards to avoid the stinky little creature.

-Let me introduce you to Prince!

-Purinsu?

She pronounced with her Korean accent still doubting about getting closer she jus stayed in her place.

-He is going to stay with us for just a couple of days with us.

-I don’t like him

Jessica simply said, she wasn’t happy with the fact of an intruder sleeping on her bed.

Prince was slowly waking up because the noise of the conversation between the two girls.

-IIIIICKK!

Jessica used her dolphin scream when she saw the little dog waking up

-That monster is alive!

And then she went behind the dinning table to hide.

-What’s all this noise?

Yuri that just waked up too was walking towards the living room with her messy but y hair and her Mickey Mouse pjs.

-Yuwwwri-ah!!

As soon as Jessica saw her chocolate chips prince she hide behind her

Yuri jumped because of the sudden movement behind her

-What’s happening here?

She turned to Tiffany and asked since she knew Jessica wasn’t going to say a thing.

-Remember the dog Taeyeon brought last night?

-Yeah why?

-Well… I don’t know why Jessica doesn’t like him

-Jessica?

She turned he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter