little paws

Sica is a Gumiho~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

-Ummmm

Taeyeon was finally waking up, but she felt that there was something missing, something inside her but maybe it was just her imagination.

She tried to sit down but the pain in her head was just to much, it was worse that her last hangover with some male friends.

-Oh God…

She put both hands on the side of her head, just trying to somehow erase the pain she was feeling.

She tried once again and this time she got to sit down, leaning her back on the headboard she looked to the right and saw Tiffany sitting on the floor with her head on the bed.

-Tiffany??

She slowly shook Tiffany’s shoulder and by answer she only got a groan and some light movements from her.

-Mmmm Taeyeon?

-Tiffany are you ok?

Tiffany blinked her eyes a little bit and then she made a painful expression

-Tiffany?

-OH MY GOD TAEYEON!!!

-W-What?

-You are awake!

-I’m awake!

-Are you feeling ok?

She said while standing up

-You got me so worried –ouch-

-Tiffany? Now you’re making me worried!

-I’m fine it just-just that I sleep in a bad position last night-

She said while rubbing the back of her shoulder

-Tiffany?

-Yes?

-What did happen to me yesterday? I mean I feel awful.

-You really don’t remember?

-Well… that’s why I’m asking you.

-Yeah right, well… Why don’t we go to the living room and then I’ll explain everything, only if you feel good enough to walk of course.

-I think I can deal with that.

-Here, let me help you.

She put Taeyeon’s arm over her shoulder in order to help her stand up.

-You ok now?

-Y-yeah let’s go- She said still felling a little bit pain

They walked little by little to the living room and there she was; Yuri sitting on the couch sleeping with arms crossed wearing the same clothes as yesterday and a blue scarf, that obviously means that she didn’t wanted to leave the little injured fox to spend the night alone.

-Why is Yuri sleeping in here?

Taeyeon whispered near Tiffany’s ear.

She didn’t answered she just keep walking and then helped Taeyeon to sit down.

-Just stay here ok? I’ll go and get you a hot tea.

-Yeah, sure… thanks

 

The moment Tiffany left to the kitchen she started staring everywhere but Tiffany’s voice caught her attention.

-With Honey it’s ok?

-Yes please.

And suddenly she saw her Sica-chu sleeping peacefully but there was something that wasn’t there the last time she saw her.

Those bandages that made her look so weak, so delicate… she didn’t like them even a bit, no… not at all.

-Tiffany?

At that moment Tiffany went out of the kitchen with the cup on her hands.

-What’s…. what’s that?

She said pointing at the little fox

-Well that’s… I…

Tiffany sat just next to Taeyeon

-Tell me what’s the last thing you remember about last night.

-Well… I just can remember that we wanted to see the moon, we where…. I can’t remember more, I don’t know if I drank some beers or something because I feel worse that my last hangover.

-I’m no sure myself about what happen so I don’t know how I’m going to explain this.

Taeyeon just keep silent while watching Tiffany waiting her to continue

-Sica, Jessica got shot on her shoulder

-What!!?

She whispered harshly, after all she still got some consideration for the sleeping woman next to her.

-Yeah, but we are so lucky, Yuri’s older brother is a veterinarian so he helped us with her. Now she has to rest a little bit and she will be okay, but when she wakes she has to answer some questions.

-But why?

-We’ll explain everything after Yuri wakes up ok? But for now just drink your tea, I hope it will makes you feel better.

And with that she stood up again

-I’ll make some toast!

Taeyeon was still staring at the injured little fox, she sighed.

-Taeyeon?

Yuri said stretching herself, trying to ease the pain on her back cause by sleeping while seated on that not so comfy couch.

-Are you feeling good Taeyeon?

-Yeah, I just feel some pain that’s all…

-I see…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter