monkey

Sica is a Gumiho~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So Jessica was sleeping soundly next to Tiffany, after the fight between Taeyeon and Yuri for Jessica’s love she decided to sleep with the mature and sweet in that house; Tiffany.

Somehow Tiffany was like a sweet and caring ‘mother’ inside that house, meanwhile Yuri was the serious and cold type and Taeyeon… well she was the lazy and sometimes ert or ‘monkey’ as Tiffany called her like that.

Right now Jessica was in her fox shape, she was sleeping like a little fur ball in Tiffany’s lap.

-Ugggg-

Tiffany was slowly opening her eyes and stretching but something stopped her from doing it and then she looked down and saw the little and cute gumiho on her lap.

She smiled but that smile faded away when she heard some screams coming from outside her room. She frowned and decided to go out to check what was happening but before that she carefully she carried Jessica with her, of course it wasn’t difficult at all, after all she wasn’t heavy at all.

Tiffany grabbed the knob and slowly turned it, she walked towards the living room but before that she put Jessica down on her little bed, she grabbed Jessica’s little blanket and putted it over her.

-YAH! SHUT UP!

After she heard that she went to the kitchen and saw Yuri and Taeyeon with a really messy kitchen, there was milk on the floor, flour everywhere and some eggs on the ceiling (Don’t ask how the eggs end up like that).

-What did just happened??!!!

Now Tiffany was angry.

-I…

Taeyeon didn’t knew what to do so she pointed Yuri

Yuri just sighted and rolled her eyes because she was really annoyed right now.

-What did you guys did!?

-We were just trying to be loved by Jessica!

Taeyeon said

-What? Are you still competing for that? Aishh you stupid kids

They both just looked down not knowing what to say.

-But why is the kitchen like this?

-Well…Taeyeon said she was better cooker that me so I obviously disagree with that and since Jessica love my pancakes with berries we decided to let Jessica decide about this and Taeyeon can’t accept the fact that she love me more that her so we are making this little ‘contest’.

Tiffany listened carefully and crossed her arms while watching both girls in front of her.

-That’s not totally true! Obviously Jessica loves me more but she only said that yesterday because she was tired!! Yeah…tired!!

Taeyeon tried to defend herself but failing after saying a lame excuse.

-Yeah, I bet she was really tired

Yuri said with sarcasm.

-STOP it you tow!! You! (she pointed at Taeyeon) Yuri was right! That was a really stupid excuse!

-HA!- Yuri said in victory

-And you (now she was pointing at Yuri) Since when do you care to be ‘loved and accepted’ by someone huh? Just clean all this mess!

-Yes ma’am!

They said in unison

After that Tiffany went out of the kitchen and saw little Jessica playing with her stuffed toy, she was biting it and running everywhere in the living room.

-Sica, come here.

Jessica stopped what she was doing and jumped all her way to Tiffany

As soon as Jessica arrived next to Tiffany

-Come here dear.

Tiffany extended her arms and pick Jessica up.

-Let’s go

She took Jessica with her, they went to the kitchen, when they arrived the 2 girls were already cleaning up all the mess but as soon as Jessica saw some berries on the floor she started moving uncontrollably on Tiffany’s arms, Tiffany didn’t knew what was happening so she just let Jessica of her.

When Jessica’s tiny pawns touched the cold floor she ran for the berries on the floor and eat all of them.

The 3 girls just watched the happy little fox and couldn’t help but smile.

They didn’t wanted that happiness they were feeling to disappear.

 

 

-Why this is happening?

Siwon said looking at the blade

-Why isn’t this working?

He already walked around the city for about 3 hours now until the blade started glowing but when he thought that he already found her the blade suddenly stopped working so he was getting desperate, he needed to find that Gumiho, no… he has to find her.

-Arggg stupid thing!

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter