Fictional Sadness

(Inter)National Fan

 

 When Luhan came in Ara’s room, he wasn’t expecting this for sure.

 

Ara was crying and sobbing crazily.

 

Oh, great…My mom will kill me…

 

“What’s wrong Ara-sshi?” He asked with a gentle voice. Ara shook her head. “He’s gonna die…”

 

“What? Who?” Luhan got worried.

 

Ara took a deep breath. “Jongin… He’ll die after 2 years and Kyungsoo won’t remember it. He’ll just know he loved someone but he will never be able to feel love again…”

 

Luhan widened his eyes. What is she talking about?

 

“It’s Anterograde Tomorrow. It’s so sad!”

 

“Um…Jongin and Kyungsoo are at the downstairs…”

 

Ara jumped, ran to there and left Luhan in her room blinking blankly. What.The.Hell?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jongin was sitting on a couch and watching TV. Ara ran to him and hugged tightly. “Thanks for not smoking!”

 

Jongin looked at her in disbelief. “Um…you’re…welcome?”

 

Luhan came too. “I guess she read a fanfiction and she cried.”

 

Ara nodded. “But you can’t understand. It was so sad and I was so so so sad and I felt really bad and…” Jongin hugged her back. “There there…Everything is okay.”

 

Ara nodded and took a deep breath.

 

“Um…When is your comeback? You know it has been a year! A ing year…”

 

Jongin and Luhan looked at each other. “ If you want, we can show you the video.”

 

“Yes, you can listen to whole album too.”

 

Ara froze. “W.what?”

 

They nodded. “Of course not!” Ara almost screamed. “I can’t do it! I can’t betray my perfect Exotics! I have to wait with them!”

 

Kyungsoo came to the living room from the kitchen because of Ara’s scream. “What is happening?”

Ara looked at him and her voice softened. “Oh…Kyungsoo…Are you okay?”

 

Kyungsoo looked at her like she was crazy. Yep! She is crazy…

 

Then nodded. “Yes, I’m okay Ara-sshi…What about you?”

 

Ara smiled. “I’m better now. So when is your comeback?”

 

“Um…one week I guess. One week later we’ll make our comeback.” It was Chanyeol.

 

Ara cheered. “YAAY! Just one week! Tumblr’ll be broken! Wait for us, world, the Exotics are coming! Mwahahahah….”

 

All of EXO were in the living room right now. We’re ed…

 

Ara sighed finally and smiled. “I’m going to my room. I want to look at all my gifs. You know, before the new ones.”

 

“Well, we’re here, we’re moving and we’re ing REAL!” Kris glared at her.

 

Ara rolled her eyes. “Yeah, yeah whatever…If you need me, don’t need me.” She ran to her room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Yep, totally crazy.” Baekhyun nodded and talked with ‘I told ya’ voice.

 

“So…she read a fanfiction and cried because of it…” Luhan was still shocked.

 

“I wonder what she read.” It was Sehun. “Maybe we should read it too.”

 

“NO! It was about me and Kyungsoo, you erts!” Jongin scolded.

 

Chen chuckled. “Then we should absolutely read it!”

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and made his way to kitchen again. “Idiots…”

 

Jongin and Chen were fighting and everyone else got back to their job.

 

“But I want to know why she cried.”

 

“Maybe I didn’t Kyungsoo and It made her cry” Jongin snapped.

 

“Um…Possible but I want to know too!” Chen snapped back.

 

“You’re a ert! Stay away from me!” Jongin stuck his tongue out at him.

 

Chen smiled. “Yeah, you prefer Kyungsoo, right?”

 

“Jongdae! I swear I’ll kill you one day and no one will be able to blame me!”

 

Chen chuckled. “Whatever…I’m sure you want to read it too.”

 

“YAH! Get out of my view! You’re disturbing!” Jongin shouted at him for the last time and started to watch his TV again.

 

Chen giggled and left him alone. I love Ara, she’s funny unlike these idiots

 

A.N// Hello, I hope you like it

Well, I read Anterograde Tomorrow at last night and I cried! You don't understand, I don't cry...I hate crying! But yesterday I cried...Nevermind.

All credits go to that story

Here's a link

http://changdictator.livejournal.com/3484.html

And If I did something wrong please warn me so I can fix it, I don't want to fell guilty for anything, I didn't steal something right?

Thanks to ' Caraphernelia ' for upvoting

Please subscribe and comment, let me know your opinions *whines*

Have a nice day^^