Socially Accepted

(Inter)National Fan

 “You wanted an iced white chocolate mocha, right?” Luhan came with 2 coffees in his hands.

 

Ara nodded without looking at him. Luhan sighed. “Ara-sshi…Don’t you think you should be more…umm socialized?”

 

Ara looked at Luhan with uninterested eyes. “Nope! But I think you should look at this!” She happily cheered.

 

Luhan pouted a little bit. “So…Am I that boring?”

 

Ara looked at him and didn’t say a thing. After that she mumbled. “He’s more perfect now…How…”

 

Luhan heard her and smiled. “Ara-sshi, what do you think? Why are you staring?”

 

Ara blinked severally and laughed weirdly.  “What? Staring? Me? Pfft…”

 

She was looking like a tomato right now. Luhan chuckled. “You’re cuter when you act like a real girl.” He winked at her.

 

Ara froze. Her mind was blank. A real and really attractive boy…Winked…At…Her…

 

She tried to avoid Luhan’s gaze and turned to her laptop. “J.just…look…” She stuttered with a weak voice.

 

Luhan bit his lip and nodded. “Okay, what is it?”

 

Ara relieved and smiled. “The reasons!”

 

“The reasons?” Luhan raised his brows.

 

“The reasons the ship ChenSoo!”

 

///////////they’re sassy

 

they’re idiots dorks

 

 

 

main vocalist ftw

they’re adorable

dansheen macheen

 

the couple that trolls together

 

stays together

conclusion: you should ship chensoo

just don’t tell kai /////////

 

 

 

Luhan bit his lip. “Ara-sshi, why do you want them to be gay?”

 

Ara looked at him innocently. “I don’t want it. They ARE gay already.”

 

Luhan pinched her cheeks. “Don’t puff like that.”

 

Ara was red again. She looked away and it caused Luhan to chuckle.

 

“You’re not a weirdo Ara-sshi, you’re not just everyone else. You don’t act like everyone else and it’s okay. It’s not a bad thing.”

 

Ara looked at him with wide open eyes. “Isn’t it?”

 

Luhan shook his head with a gentle smile. “No, it isn’t. Don’t let people upset you.”

 

Ara nodded while staring at Luhan. “Thank you Luhan-sshi.”

 

 

 

 

 

A.N// Pleaseee don’t hate me. I was choosing a university to go and it wasn’t easy. And you know that writer block thing, right? I want it to be a fluffy fluff right now, what do you think? Please don’t forget to comment, I need your comments right now!!

 Aaaand lots of thanks tooo

Lorna_    for upvotiiin <3

Have a nice life!