Exotic Sisters

(Inter)National Fan

 

 Whole album was out finally. Ara was jumping because of excitement. She bought all of the versions. Hug and Kiss… She was hugging and kissing them. “YAY! I love this album.” She was happy and screaming.

 

She opened her laptop again and looked at all the sites.

 

“Awww!! When did you take those photos!?” She screamed.

 

 

“Look at those dorks! Oh my God! Ironman and EXO! Mwahahaa! It would be awesome!”

 

“Why.Are.You.Screaming?” An unhappy voice came from her door.

 

Ara blinked. “Huh? Kris?”

 

Kris stared at her. “Why do you always scream? I’m tired!”

 

Ara bit her lip and smiled. “But look at my boys…”

 

Kris sighed. “They’re not your boys. They’re just some weird guys and they are sleeping right now UNLIKE ME!”

 

Ara gave him a gummy smile. “You’re so nervous; maybe you need your Ace.”

 

Kris rolled his eyes and he intended to leave but he just stood still because Ara’s scream.

 

“OMG! The Official Website Layout has changed!”

 

Kris gritted and left her room to find Luhan.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“She’s noisy and I’m tired.” He awaked him.

 

Luhan rubbed his eyes. “What?”

 

“I want to sleep too but her room is next to mine…” Kris was glaring at Luhan.

 

Luhan smiled apologetically. “Okay…I’ll talk with her.” He stood up, Kris filled his bed in no time and he was sleeping after a sec.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Luhan came in her room. “Oh…Ara-sshi, um…how are you?”

 

Ara didn’t look at him. “Woah! EXO will film the happy camp tomorrow!” She screamed again.

 

Luhan gulped. They had to leave at night for filming it so the members needed some sleep.

 

“Yes…And you know we need some sleep.”

 

Ara stopped and realized Luhan. “Oh…I’m so noisy!”

 

Luhan bit his lip and nodded with soft eyes.

 

Ara gulped, stood up and bowed severally. “Sorry Luhan-sshi, I’m just… I don’t know, It won’t be again.”

 

Luhan relieved. It was easier than he thought and he felt bad for her. She was always alone and sitting in front of her computer.

 

“Do you want to come too?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“To China, for happy camp.”

 

Ara stopped. “I…”

 

She wanted it badly but she didn’t want it either. China was her homeland, she could see her family too but she didn’t go to the live. She loved watching them on her laptop, she loved reading her ‘exotic sisters’ comments, she loved being an international fan.

 

“Nope, I won’t come. I’m still mad at my mom.” She said simply.

 

Luhan nodded. Yeah…Me too

 

“Well, after tomorrow we’ll take place in MBC Show Champion, so if you…”

 

Ara cut his words. “I said no! I won’t come! Don’t make me confused!”

 

Luhan was surprised at her behave. He shook his shoulders. “Whatever… Baekhyun said he bought your lightening stick or something like that”

 

Ara jumped with excitement. “Yay! I love him!” She left her room running towards Baekhyun’s room.

 

Luhan sighed. “Well…At least she’s not a sasaeng …”He mumbled to convince himself but he failed again.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Baekhyun-ah!” She came in without knocking. Baekhyun looked at her with huge eyes. “What? Are you too?”

 

Ara rolled her eyes. “Just give me my stick!”

 

Baekhyun chuckled. “Well, you are I guess…”

 

“Yah! Baekhyun! Give me my light stick!”

 

“Aah, you were talking about it. I thought you said my stick so…”

 

“Stop it! And.Give.Me.My.Light.Stick!”

 

Baekhyun sighed and gave it to her.

 

Ara was jumping with happiness.

 

Baekhyun sighed and showed her some other light sticks. “I have two light sticks. M and K, you know.”

 

Ara nodded rapidly. “It sounds good but EXO is one, so I don’t need them.” She said proudly.

 

Baekhyun smiled. She was a fangirl but she was talking with Baekhyun like he was a fanboy too.

 

“Do you want something from China?” He asked.

 

Ara thought for a minute then she decided. “Buy me some EXO shirt, sticker and such…and their signatures if you can.”

 

Baekhyun raised his brows. If I can…Are you kidding me?

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

Yep, my hiatus is over and I came with a new chap^^

I hope you like it, don't forget to comment please~~

Have a nice day:D