Finally...A Comeback

(Inter)National Fan

 

 The week was over with Ara’s fangirlings but she had never done this to the members.

 

Finally the day came and the Wolf MV released.

 

EXO was at the dorm. They were tired and silent. Then they heard Ara’s screams. All of them looked at each other and ran to her room.

 

When they opened the door they saw Ara sitting on her bed and looking at her laptop.

 

Oh man…again? Luhan sighed and called her. “Ara-sshi? Are you okay?”

 

Ara gave him a look and turned to her laptop again. “Of course I’m not! Did you guys see that MV? How can I be okay when there’s something like that? I’m watching ! Damn! Did you see that tree? OMG! I’M DYING! And that claws…Awoooooo….Sarangheyoo”

 

EXO looked at each other and shook their heads. “So, you liked it huh?” Luhan asked nervously.

 

Ara looked at him with unbelief. “Are you kidding me? I LOVED IT! I’m in love with it, right now I’m living because of it.”

 

Kris rolled his eyes. “I’m leaving. You know, I’m already exhausted.”

 

Ara was still spazzing. “Look at these gifs!”

 

The boys sighed and got closer to her.

 

 

 

“UGH!! Kai you’re perfect!”

 

“Um…Thanks?”

 

“Shut up Jongin, don’t disturb me.”

 

“Okay…”

 

 

“Look at him! Look at him! UM…How about no, Mr. Perfect! Don’t do this to me…UGH! He is like a god…”

 

“I’m still here, you know…”

 

“Then you can go! I’m busy, you see…”

 

“Ugh, freak…”

 

 

“OMG! Look at his eyes and teeth. Your teeth are so cute Lulu, I love you and your teeth and your face and your soul and you!!”

 

Luhan laughed awkwardly. “O.okay, it’s good to hear.”

 

Ara rolled her eyes. “Why are you talking with me? I’m in so mixed feelings right now…”

 

“Sorry…”

 

 

 

“Aww, Tao, Zitao, Taozi…You make me frustrated. WHY SO CUTE!! OH MY FEELS…”

 

“Right, right? I think I’m cute, too… Red hair is so good on me right?”

 

“Are you kidding? You’re perfect! Look at this gif! I feel like dying!”

 

“Okay Tao, it’s enough…” Kris sighed.

 

“No, I think we’re soul mates.” Tao cheered.

 

 

“AWWWW!!! BAEK!! My Baekhyun! I want to cuddle with you right now!”

 

“Well, you can. I let you.”

 

“Shut up Baekhyun. Awww, look at my Hyunnie, how cute!! Like a little puppy!”

 

“Okay…But I was a wolf.”

 

“Wolf? Don’t make me laugh, please. It’s not a wolf, it’s a puppy. Aww, little puppy come to your noona…”

 

“But I’m older than you.”

 

“Shut up or leave!”

 

“Hmpf…whatever…”

 

 

 

“Chen! CHENCHEN! Don’t do this! You’re ruining my bias list! You son of a…”

 

“Um…Okay, that’s it!”

 

“Shhs Jongdae, I’m watching my love.”

 

“Then you can watch me too. You know if you want I can strip.”

 

“Ugh, stop it, I’m really busy.”

 

“Well, clearly yes, you’re.”

 

 

“Yeolliee…Your pout makes me ually frustrated. Chanyeol, I want your hat and your  jacket and your eyes and your mouth…I WANT YOU!”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Chanyeol, shut up, I’m admiring my idol right now.”

 

“Okay, call me when you’re done.”

 

“Yeah, whatever…”

 

“Did you see it? Please tell me you did! OMG! YOUR DIMPLE! I want to touch it so bad!”

 

“If you want…you can.”

 

“Stay away from me dude. Ugh, Lay…Lay Lay Lay Lay…I’m gonna say it until it becomes meaningless.”

 

“Please don’t.”

 

“You’re boring…”

 

 

“Mwahahaha…A kitten acts like a wolf…D.O, I love your weird stare! It’s so cute! It gives me giggles. I love you, marry me!!”

 

“Um…If you insist…”

 

“Kyungsoo, shut up and look at this perfection! How cute a person can be? I need him!”

 

“I am him.”

 

“Anyway, did you hear his voice? An angel! Heavenly voice…”

 

“Um…Yeah, of course I heard my voice…”

 

 

 

“And he’s like ‘I don’t care mothaa, I’m not a wolf I’m $uho ezzz’. He is my second Siwon. Look at him! Can you be my mom? I need a proper one. You’re so cute!”

 

“Thanks…I heard it a lot.”

 

“Junmyeon-sshi, what’s your problem? You should just adore him! Look at his sassy.”

 

“Yeah, you’re right.”

 

 

“Kekekeke, Can I kiss your lips? You Baozi…You’re my baozi, right, RIGHT? Aww, my little baby.”

 

“You know I’m the oldest.”

 

“Shut up, you can’t ruin my dreams. He is my babe.”

 

“Okay…”

 

 

“And you! You’re a rainbow! You remind me ice cream! You’re all of the good things! You’re my unicorn!”

 

“No, I’m the unicorn.”

 

“Shut up Yixing. He is perfect. He is tall, he is cute. And he has lisp! I love his lisp.”

 

“I don’t have a lisp.”

 

“Don’t lie Sehun-ah. It’s not a good behavior. “

 

Sehun bowed his head.

 

“Okay, let’s eat something.” Kyungsoo announced and they left the room one by one.

 

Ara was still screaming her new gifs.

 

“We’re screwed.”

 

“Yeah…She still didn’t see the drama version…”

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

I hope you like it

All credits go to the owners( for gifs)

Don't forget to comment and subscribe^^

Thanks for your time...

Have a nice day~~