A video

(Inter)National Fan

 

“Yay! Let’s watch it!” Ara cheered happily. Chanyeol and Jongdae nodded and they sat down on the couch.

 

The movie started and Ara watched it almost without blinking.

 

The boys were another story. They started to sleep with the movies beginning generic.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After 2 hours Ara stretched and looked at the sleeping boys. Oh…Of course, they are tired…  

 

She stood up and sighed. Her only friends were EXO and she was a fan. It was surely weird.

 

“Chanyeol-sshi…Jongdae-sshi…Wake up, don’t sleep here, go to your rooms.”

 

Jongdae moaned and Chanyeol hugged him.

 

Ara chuckled and ran to her room. After few minutes she came with a camera.

 

“Jongdae-sshi…” She sang.

 

Jongdae moaned again and Chanyeol tightened their hugs. Ara bit her lip. She was recording happenings.

 

She slowly neared them and touched Jongdae’s lips. “Jongdae-sshi…” She whispered.

 

Jongdae groaned and laid his head on Chanyeol’s chest. Chanyeol kissed his hairs and murmured something.

 

Ara was laughing silently. “Say cheese…” She murmured again.

 

Jongdae replied her with another moan but Chanyeol mumbled. “Cheese…”

 

Ara chuckled again. I love these boys…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The next day, they were having breakfast. Ara smiled. “The movie was so cool right?” She asked to Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked at Jongdae.

 

Jongdae grinned. “Yes! We…loved it!”

 

Ara nodded with a smirk. “So, it inspired me about shooting some movies too. I have a camera, well, last night I recorded some scenes. I’m sure you’ll love it.”

 

“What, what? We want to see it too!” Sehun and Jongin cheered.

 

Ara showed them her camera. “Let’s watch it in your huge LCD TV.”

 

“Yes, good idea, leave my kitchen.” Kyungsoo ordered.

 

“But you have to watch it too!” Jongin grabbed his wrist and all of them came in to the living room.

 

Ara smiled at them and the video started.

 

“ASDFKJSDKGJSGKŞJSFHKGŞLSJKŞH” Baekhyun was laughing crazily. Chanyeol glared at him but he didn’t stop.

 

“So, her OTP fangirl mind was right?” Kris raised an eyebrow.

 

“NO! STOP LAUGHING!” Jongdae shouted but all of them were laughing.

 

“It’s better than the time Sehun and Luhan accidentally kissed.” Minseok laughed.

 

Ara opened her eyes widely. “WHAT?!”

 

“Yeah…I was walking out of my room and hyung was walking on the corridor. We bumped into each other and he fell. After him, I fell on top of him.” Sehun nodded with a straight face.

 

“Do you…Do you have a photograph?” Ara asked with a psychopath face expression.

 

Luhan shook his head. “It took a month to convince the members deleting all of the pictures but, fortunately no one has it now.”

 

Sehun looked away. “Yeah…” He smiled awkwardly.

 

Ara smirked. “Sehun-sshi…Are you sure?”

 

Luhan glared at him. “You didn’t save it, right Sehun-ah?”

 

Sehun grinned. “Why would I do something like that?”  

 

Ara screamed. “Because my OTP is REAL!”

 

Kris sighed. “Okay…We’re leaving after an hour. Get ready.” He left the room.

 

“Jongdae, I didn’t know you moan so much.” Minseok chuckled. Jongdae looked away, he was red. “I…don’t.” He left to room too.

 

Minseok chuckled again. “Ara-sshi, I want a copy too.”

 

“Why not Minseok-sshi, why not?  But probably you know his moans, right?” She winked.

 

Minseok stared at her in disbelief. “Kids in these days…” He mumbled and left after Jongdae.

 

Ara giggled. “Sehun-sshi…I want that photo! Please!” She begged.

 

Luhan was gritting. “Sehun! Delete it now!”

 

Sehun smiled sheepishly. “I just put it in my diary. You know…memories.”

 

Ara cheered. “My OTP is real. Even they have to accept it…”

 

Luhan massaged his forehead. “Ugh…I don’t care!” Ara looked at him with grateful eyes. “Luhan-sshi! My mom called me yesterday. You visited them?”

 

Luhan nodded. “Yeah…”

 

Ara hugged him. “Thank you! You’re the best! You said to her everything is cool.”

 

Luhan nodded with blushing.

 

Ara smiled and grabbed Sehun’s wrist. “Now, you should be here too!”

 

Sehun blinked severally. Ara pushed them towards each other. “ Now…”

 

She prepared her camera. “KISS! I need a photo for my hunhan fic!”

 

“ I’m done…” Yixing murmured and left too.

 

Ara watched him leaving blankly then she turned o her boys again. “I said kiss!”

 

Sehun slowly backed off and ran away while shouting. “Crazy fangirl alert!”

 

Ara stared at him in disbelief. “Anyway…” She looked around and saw Kyungsoo and Jongin staring at her.

 

“Kaisoo is good too…”

 

“Noooo” Jongin ran away too.

 

“Baekyeol?”

 

“No way.” Chanyeol shook his head. “I’ve been laughed today, enough.”

 

Baekhyun smirked. “Come on Channie…”

 

Chanyeol glared at him and left while murmuring. “God, give me some patience…”

 

Baekhyun shook his shoulders. “I tried Ara-sshi…”

 

Ara turned to the leader. “Suho-sshi! Bring Yixing back!”

 

Suho rolled his eyes. “Ara-sshi, you know he is shy enough. This OTP thing makes him more nervous.”

 

“Aww…You think him very well Suho-sshi…Sulay is so cute…”

 

Suho sighed. “Okay, get ready EXO, or Kris will kill us…” 

 

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

Please comment^^