A Weirdo and A Manly Man

(Inter)National Fan

 Ara was sleeping like a baby and having a dream. “Um…I love you too…” She mumbled.

 

“Mrs. Jung!” A voice was heard.

 

Ara raised her head immediately. “Yes sir!”

 

“You’re sleeping in my lesson and…” The old man gritted. “It’s your first lesson in college.”

 

Ara smiled sheepishly. “Sorry Mr. ummm…” She looked at other students but none of them cared.

 

“Mr. Han, Mrs. Jung and you don’t remember even that. Tell me one single reason not to dismiss you.”

 

Ara gulped and smiled again. “Um…” What was this class? Ugh Ara…Why am I always like that?

 

Then a boy attracted her attention. He was mouthing something. Quantum Physics?

 

“Ummm…Well…You know de Broglie and Schrödinger…” Ara was talking and talking right now.

 

Mr. Han looked at her and raised an eyebrow. “How on earth…” He stopped and sighed.

 

“Okay, okay…But I don’t want any sleeping student in my class again, understood?”

 

Ara nodded eagerly.

 

 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“T.thank you sir…You…helped me and…” Ara was nervous and stuttering a little bit.

 

The boy looked at her. “You’re weird, stay away from me, I just helped, that’s it.”

 

Ara bowed her head. “Yeah…Okay sir…Thanks anyway.” I’m still a weirdo…

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Her home trip was silent. Luhan looked at her worriedly. “Are you okay Ara-sshi?”

 

Ara tried to smile but failed miserably. “My laptop…” She talked. Luhan bit his lip. “Well…I thought we should go to a café and drink some coffee so…I brought your laptop with me!” He announced excitedly and gave it to her.

 

Ara nodded and took it fast. Luhan wasn’t convinced. “So…What’s wrong?”

 

Ara shook her shoulders and showed him some gifs.

 

“Look at that! Kris is so funny! That’s just because Suho talked well tried to talk English!” Ara chuckled.

 

 

 

Luhan looked at the screen ãnd smiled a little bit. “Ara-sshi, I’m not buying it.”

 

Ara gulped and suddenly… Oh my God! She’s crying! What to do? What to do?

 

Luhan stopped the car. “Ara-sshi?”

 

Ara hugged Luhan suddenly while crying. “I hate people.”

 

Luhan’s eyes softened. “Some bullies?”

 

Ara shook her head and refused to let him go.

 

“Um…Then?”

 

“People...I just try oppa! I really do! I’m forcing myself to be normal but whatever I do…I’m always a weirdo…”

 

Luhan chuckled. “You’re cute, you know that right?”

 

Ara shook her head. “I’m not cute! I’m a monster so everyone is afraid of me!”

 

Luhan was laughing right now. “Oh God…”

 

Ara pouted. “How can you laugh? Pfft…They call me weird but worship you huh?”

 

Luhan wiped his tears. “Girl, you have your charm so…”

 

Ara rolled her eyes. “Look at that!”

 

“Again?”

 

“Yes, again!”

 

“What?”

 

“Look at that dork I adore!!”

 

 

Luhan looked at the photo. “Oh My GOD!! DELETE IT!!!”

 

Ara smirked. “I didn’t take it Lulu, it’s on the internet.”

 

“OH MY GOSH!! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!”

 

Ara was laughing like a crazy person like she is right now. “Please…It’s cute.”

 

“No it’s not! I can’t believe this , I hate photos…” Luhan was mumbling right now and he didn’t shut up.

 

Ara was listening to music right now then finally they arrived at a café.

 

“Okay, now shut up and let’s drink mocha!” Ara chirped and got out of car.

 

Luhan sulked and did the same thing too. “You know I’m manly and cool right?”

 

Ara blinked severally. Then it hit her. She was nodding crazily. “Yes, yes, you are oppa! You’re the manliest! Now buy me coffee.”

 

 

A.N// Hello *bows*

And lots of thanks tooooooo

wardah27 

exoshikari 

sabbyexotic

spygenl

for upvoting!!!<3<3<3

Have a nice life!!^^