Crazy...

(Inter)National Fan

 

 “Um…Ara-sshi, right?” Baekhyun asked.

 

Ara nodded without looking at him. She was still looking at her laptop’s screen.

 

“Nice to meet you!” Chen cheered. Ara nodded again.

 

“Um…won’t you talk with us?” Sehun questioned.

 

Ara shook her head and kept her silence.

 

She was eating her food then again looking at her laptop.

 

Kris raised an eyebrow and turned to Luhan. Luhan shook his shoulders. Kris sighed and rolled his eyes.

 

All of them got surprised and were afraid a little bit when they heard Ara’s little scream.

 

“Aww!! Look at them! Oh My…My OTP is surely real!”

 

Jongin was sitting beside her so he threw a quick glance at the screen.

 

“Um…Ara-sshi. Actually, not. I don’t love…”

 

Ara cut his words. “Shut up Jongin! Kai loves Kyungsoo, okay! I’m sure he’s in love with him madly.”

 

Jongin blinked severally then turned to Kyungsoo and shook his head. Kyungsoo chuckled. “Ara-sshi, how many OTPs you have?”

 

Ara stopped for a min. “Well, I have a lot but I know you guys wouldn’t cheat your boyfriends. So Luhan and Sehun, Kai and Kyungsoo, Suho and Lay, Xiumin and Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun and of course Tao and Kris…Oh God, I love EXO…Totally gay…”

 

Kris glared at her. “We’re not gay!”

 

Ara glared at him back. “I don’t care who you are Kris but you can’t talk about my biases like that!”

 

Kris gave her a WTF look. “Well, miss, I’m your bias.”

 

Ara turned to her laptop again. “Like I said. Doesn’t matter. You love Tao and I’m sure about it.”

 

Kris looked at Luhan again and mouthed. “It’s completely your fault.”

 

Luhan smiled apologetically.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

After the dinner Ara stood up and made her way to her room.  As soon as she left all of EXO turned to Luhan.

 

“Send her.”

 

“She’s crazy.”

 

“Yixing got afraid of her.”

 

“I didn’t like her.”

 

“She is not a fangirl, she is…Ugh! I don’t know what she is!”

 

Luhan took a deep breath. “Okay, I know she is weird but it’s much better than a sasaeng, right?”

 

The room got silent. All heads were nodding right now. “Plus, my mom is a monster, you know.”

 

All heads fastened. “So, please let her stay. I’m sure she got bored, look at her.”

 

Suho sighed. “Well, just for your crazy mother.”

 

Minseok nodded. “Yes, being her son would be so hard, I pity you.”

 

Luhan stared at them. “Okay, that’s enough. She is my mother anyway.”

 

Minseok nodded again. “Yes, we’re talking about it too.”

 

Tao seemed worried. “She wouldn’t come in our showers, right?”

 

Baekhyun patted his back. “Don’t worry Tao, I’m sure she is not that psycho”

 

Tao nodded.

 

Kris gritted. “But her OTPs make me uncomfortable.”

 

Luhan laughed at Kris’ sulking. “You’re overreacting. It is a normal behavior for her.”

 

“Not normal Luhan! If she was normal, she would want us to love her, not each other.”

 

All of them nodded again.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. “Whatever. But accept it, she is pretty.”

 

A nodding ceremony happened again. “You know what they say: how crazy that pretty” Chen smirked.

 

Baekhyun giggled. “Well, it’s right for her. 

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

I hope you like it

Thanks to ' saghmet ' for upvoting

Have a nice day^^