A Weird Guest

(Inter)National Fan

 

 A.N// Well, I started the time line before the comeback, I hope it won’t be a problem^^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Oh, mom! I don’t want it!”

 

“There is no choice, Luhan! You know Jung Family is so close to us and their daughter loves you really much. I suggested it at the first place. She will stay with you!”

 

“But…”

 

“No buts! You will like her, she is so pretty. Actually her parents are happy too. They live in China for a long time. She should remember some Korean tradition.”

 

“What about my friends?”

 

“She will come tomorrow.”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“You heard me.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I won’t go there! I’m happy like this!” Ara refused.

 

“No little miss, you will! You don’t know anything about Korean traditions. You nearly forgot our main language!” Mrs. Jung shouted at her.

 

When she saw her daughter with teary eyes she felt bad. “Okay, okay…But think about it…you’ll see your precious EXO.”

 

Ara took a deep breath. “Yes…I’ll live with them…”She mumbled. “But mom, you know I’m too bad at talking with people. I’m an antisocial girl and you give me 12 hot boys! You’re mean.”

 

Mrs. Jung rolled her eyes. Here we go…

 

“I mean they’re perfect and talented and cute and….”

 

Mrs. Jung of course wasn’t listening. She called the airport and took a ticket for Korea.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Ara sat her seat and put her earphones on. She started to listen ‘What is love’. Love is this song…Aww…Baekhyun’s voice so angelic; I’m in love with it…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Luhan was waiting for her. He looked at her picture. She doesn’t seem that bad, I guess…She is pretty…

 

When the plane landed he took a deep breath. Please don’t be a psychopath.

 

Nearly half an hour later he saw the girl and waved at her. Ara looked at him and blinked severally.

 

“Oh, hey, you’re Ara, right?”

 

Ara nodded.

 

“I’m…” Ara cut his words. “Luhan. Deer boy, I know”

 

Luhan nodded slowly. The girl was a fan surely, she knew fangirl things but…she didn’t even seem excited. She was still listening to her music.

 

Luhan sighed and mumbled. “Let’s go!”

 

Ara nodded and they started to go to the dorm. “Where will I stay?”

 

“In the dorms with us.” Ara nodded again. She was a silent girl and Luhan thought it would be good.

 

“What are you listening?” He asked to the girl.

 

“History.” Ara said in a monotonous tone. Luhan smiled. Our song…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Finally they arrived. Luhan showed Ara to her room and Ara thanked to him. After that she didn’t go outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

During the dinner Jongin asked. “Luhan hyung…Didn’t your guest arrive?”

 

Luhan sighed. “She did, Jongin.”

 

“Then why didn’t she come to the dinner?” It was Kyungsoo. He sounded worried.

 

Luhan shook his head. “I don’t know, maybe we should call her.”

 

All of them agreed and Chanyeol stood up. “I will bring her!”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chanyeol knocked the door but he didn’t get a response so he opened the door. He saw Ara sitting on her bed and looking at her laptop screen.

 

When she noticed Chanyeol, she showed him a picture.

“Look at him! He’s perfect!! UGH! I can’t breathe! Stop being so cute you bastard!! My feels…”

 

Chanyeol blinked blankly. “Um…Ara-sshi…That’s me in the picture.”

 

Ara looked at him with uninterested eyes. “So what?  Please leave me alone. I’m busy with fangirling.”

 

Chanyeol blinked again. “Um…Don’t you want to eat? Aren’t you hungry?”

 

Ara froze. “Food?” She talked with a weird voice.

 

Chanyeol nodded.

 

“I’m coming!” She cheered and took her laptop with her.

 

Chanyeol watched her with wide open eyes. Then he sighed and followed Ara.

 

 

 

A.N// It's the first chap, so of course it's a little boring, I know...

But I hope you keep supporting me^^

I hope you like it^^

Thanks to ' kmjcsd '  ,  ' ShikshinLovesTurtle '  and that mysterious person for upvoting^^ Why can't I see whole upvoters? I owe them a lot... Anyway don't forget to comment! I want to know your opinions^^

 

Have a nice day~~

 

Thanks for your time:D