Dookong's Member

Cold+Hot=?

That night inside Dookong building, eight people having a secret meeting lead by a petite woman. The lamp has been dimmed because the leader, Taeyeon was presenting a case.

“First of all I want to say thank you because you are all willing to comeback and work as a team again with me although this case is not giving any benefit for you.” Taeyeon look at her team gratefully and smile. Her other friends smile back at her. They will do anything for their leader.

“Awww, so touching!” Yoona exclaimed. She stand and throw her self at Taeyeon. She hugged her tight and rubbed her face on Taeyeon’s crown. “You don’t have to thank us. We will follow you to the end of earth if we have to. Aww, our cute Taeyeonnie.” Yoona continue rubbing her face while Taeyeon struggling to get out of the hug.

Taeyeon look at Seohyun and throw her sad puppy eyes. She stick out one of her hand out to Seohyun. “Hyunnie, help me. Help me..” She knows Seohyun is the only one that could help her. Everyone will obey Seohyun’s words. Besides, if she ask help to other member, they will...

The other member except  Seohyun run to Taeyeon and Yoona’s direction. They pushed Yoona aside forcefully and crushed Taeyeon inside their hug. “Oh my God! Those cute puppy eyes! Our cute Taeyeonnie. Did you see that? Did you see that?” They squealing while chrushed Taeyeon unconsciously. Taeyeon’s face red turning blue because the lack of oxygen.

Seohyun saw it and give signal to Yoona. Yoona nodded her head and pull Taeyeon out from the hug easily. They all pouted because losing their source of affection. Seohyun Taeyeon’s back while Taeyeon still gasping and coughing. Tiffany saw this and followed Seohyun patting Taeyeon’s back. She glared at Yoona. “You pulled Tae Tae too hard!”

Yoona gasped loudly feel wronged. She once again hugged Taeyeon and buried her self at Taeyeon’s shoulder. But Taeyeon’s too short for her, makes her position uncomfortable. She dragged Taeyeon to the chair. She sit and pull Taeyeon to sit on her lap. She then buried her self on Taeyeon’s shoulder comfortably. “Unnie, Fany Unnie scold me for my good deed. I saved you from your almost dead experience. I’m not the one that choke you, right? Right?”

Seohyun sighed. This routine won’t end soon. Taeyeon would pulled left and right unless she involved directly. Seohyun walk to Taeyeon, pull the kid up and shield her. Seohyun ask all her unnies to sit with her polite tone. A tone that means, you better obey or else..

All of them hurriedly sit and put their hand on the table neatly like an elementary students. She give her unnies silence warning through her gaze. Unnie, you better not move your from that chair when I release Taeyeon unnie or else.. They all gulped and nodded in fear. Seohyun nodded satisfiedly, turn he body to Taeyeon and ask her to sit. Taeyeon smile happily and merong-ed her friends. She kissed Seohyun cheek gratefully and walk to her seat.

Now that the situation has under control, Taeyeon cleared and continue her presentation.  “As you all know, we were asked by Mr. Jung to change her daughter from a robot to a human. We have to teach her all emotion, either it good or bad ones. We were given three months, no pressure but he hope his daughter would be more human when the times up. Some of you has met her directly and indirectly. And all the information has been summarized by Hyunnie. Let’s share it, Hyunnie”

Seohyun stand up and start reading her report. “I have got information from Yoong unnie, Yul unnie, Sunny unnie, Taeyeon unnie, Mr. and Mrs. Jung,  and my self.” All the participant except seohyun look at Taeyeon and raised their brow. They all curious when Taeyeon met Jessica. Taeyeon anwer the silent question by smile smugly, meaning I have my way. They all shake their head and focus to Seohyun again.

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon, a cold person and heartless. Used to be a warm and cheerful person. The change start when she start working so I assumed something or someone made her become a robot. Her cold personality is just a mask. If she is a true cold person, she would just ignored YoonYul and enter the building. She is the president’s daughter, nobody would stop her and she know about this fact but she put up with their antics. I assumed deep inside she missed her emotional. She has put up the cold and heartless mask for too long that slowly it become her personality. I think unconsciously Jessica unnie want to change but nobody help her. My conclusion, we could change her in three months.”

Seohyun then sit down and Taeyeon’s turn to stand. “So, you all have grasp the situation and I believe you know what to do. I will be the observer and the bad guy while you’ll be the teacher. Do you understand?” Taeyeon asked and look around. All of them nooded their head. They know Taeyeon is bad at expressing her feeling so her choosen role right now is the best. “Alright, just do what you always do. I have faith in all of you. Any question before we end this meeting?”

Yoona and Yuri give a not so subtle signal to Hyoyeon. There’s a question all of them itched to asked ever since their leader asked them to join the team. “Stt.. Hyo unnie. Ask her.” Yoona whisper in loud voice. Hyoyeon sighed,” You didn’t need to whisper if you used that loud voice, Yoongie.”

Hyoyeon turn to Taeyeon and look at her intently. Taeyeon return Hyoyeon’s intense look by leaned forward and widening her eyes. Hyoyeon look at Taeyeon wide eyes and her competitive self burn. She thrown half of her body on top of table, widened her eyes to max and look at Taeyeon, silently challenging her. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon battle and lean closer and closer. Right now not only their eyes open wide, they even made a silly face to each other. Yoona cheering for Hyoyeon and Yuri cheering for Taeyeon.

Can’t stand the childish act anymore, Sunny face palm both of them and forcefully made them sit back. She flicked hard both of their forehead as punishment. “It’s always like this when HyoTaeYoonYul met.” Sunny turn to Hyoyeon and said,” Hyoraengi, don’t you have question for Taenggoo?”

A bulb suddenly shows inside Hyo’s head when she heard Sunny’s words. “Ah, that’s right. The question. I’m sorry, you all know how I’m never back out from challenge. Sorry.” Hyoyeon shows her bright smile to everyone as her apologize. She turn to Taeyeon and asked her in her serious tone.”We all curious with your reason.”

Taeyeon raised her brow and said,” You all know I have soft spot for Mr. Jung. I can’t say no to him, moreover he said he missed his daughter calling him daddy. It’s too sad. We owed him a lot, without his help we won’t be this successful and have our own company. Am I wrong?”

Hyoyeon nodded her head. “No, you are right. We indeed owed Mr. Jung a lot and we have thought of them as our parents. We are curious about your reason for accepting the engagement thingy. Well, we all know you preference but we also know you don’t love Jessica. So why did you do it? We thought you would fall in love to one of us, that’s why we stayed single all this time.  We even  have made a pact between seven of us that we won’t fight and get jealous to whoever got chosen by you. It’s not that we don’t like Jessica. We’re just haven’t checked her thoroughly. We can’t lertour leader married to the wrong person.”

Taeyeon touched and surprised at the same time. “I’m so lucky to have your love. I appreciate it. But, don’t you think you are a little dense with your own feeling? Even I could saw the potential couples here and I’m not talking about the coupling with me. Why don’t you look at the people beside you and imagine she is becoming my girlfriend.” YoonYul, HyoSeo,SooFany look at each other and imagine it. “Sunny, imagine if Hyomin become mine.” Sunny start her daydreaming. All of them could feel their heart aching. They furrowed their brows.

Taeyeon look at it and know that her friends has got what she mean. “You all already have someone that you love. Don’t worry about me and just go for it. I accept the engagement because I don’t have a reason to reject it. Jessica didn’t know about it so if by the end of our project I still didn’t have feeling for her, I’m sure Mr. Jung will agree to break it off.” They all sighed and silently agreed with Taeyeon’s opinion. “Right now, the most important thing is our project. Focus on it not other matter. Understood?” They all stood and salute at Taeyeon. “Yes, General!” Taeyeon laugh and dismissed them.

They are all go out but meet again secretly. They look at each other and knows that they have reached one conclusion. The project would not only about Jessica. As the project goes, they will found out if Jessica good enough for their leader and whther Taeyeon love Jessica or not. If Taeyeon love her and Jessica is worthy, they will help their leader just like Taeyeon has help them all this time.