The Revenge Mission

Cold+Hot=?

Taeyeon stood in front of her members with serious face. “I’m sure Yoong has told you about my request and I believe that you all have come up with a plan.” She look at them and saw their eager face. “Well, first I want to hear about the plan and all information that you got.” Taeyeon go to her seat when Yoona stand up.

Yoona smile happily while looking at Taeyeon. “I found a very interesting information about our target. It is true that she is a head manager now. She climbed her way up by stealling new intern reports and said that she is the one that made it just like what she did to Jessica. We have all the information about the vitims. We also have her daily activity schedule. Our plan’s purpose is make her eating her own medicine and of course she would felt how great my pranks are. The plan started like this…” Yoona tell the plan then smirked evilly when she finished.

Taeyeon look at Yoona’s evil laugh and shivered. She could feel that Yoona will do her best in pranking their target. “Alright, I think we could do it. Please prepare your self because tonight will be the big day and I think it is better if Jessica know nothing about it. I will tell her when we finished. Meeting dismissed. Hwaitaeng!” They all shouted Hwaitaeng eagerly then walk away with satisfied smile on their face.

Taeyeon tip toe-ing silently to her bedroom. She has sneaked out when Jessica asleep to attend the meeting. She prayed that Jessica would still asleep when she came back. But her prayer wasn’t fulfilled when the lamp in the bedroom suddenly and Jessica standing in the middle of the room with stern gaze. Taeyeon gulped and walk timidly to Jessica.

“Where were you, Honey?” Jessica asked and smile very sweetly.

Taeyeon shivering and look at her feet. “I-I have just met my friends.” Jessica raised her hand and tucked Taeyeon’s hair behind her ear. Jessica keep her hand on Taeyeon’s cheek and hummed. “With your friends, huh?” Suddenly Jessica twisted Taeyeon’s ear and dragged her to the bed by the ear.

Taeyeon hold Jessica’s hand that twisting her ear and scream,”Ouch.. Ouch… Sica Honey.. My ear… My ear…” When they arrived on the bed, Jessica released Taeyeon’s ear and sit on the bed. She look at Taeyeon icily and said,”You hide something from me. So you will received your punishment! On your knees right now and raise both of your hand!”

Taeyeon do as Jessica said quickly. The scene right now is like a student get punished by the homeroom teacher. Jessica crossed her arms and looked at Taeyeon intently. “Spill now! What did you do or plan with your friends just now! I know all of you did something wrong and it related with me because you go to them without me.” But Taeyeon keep mum and look down.

Jessica puffed her cheeks and said,”Fine! If you didn’t want to tell me then I will guess. It is about Gretti isn’t it? You wanted to revenge after what she did to me. Am I right?” Jessica trying to keep her face straight when she saw Taeyeon’s cute shocked face. “Just like I thought. DIdn’t I tell you to do nothing about it? Why are you so stubborn?”

Taeyeon look at Jessica with her in the boot eyes and pouted while her hands still raised up. “But.. But… She did evil things to my fiancée! How could you expected me to stay silent when someone that hurt my other half enjoy a happy life after what she did? I’m sure you will do the same if I’m in your position, right?”

Jessica sighed because Taeyeon’s words are true. She won’t stay silent if someone dare to hurt Taeyeon. “Fine, but promise me you won’t do something very bad that could danger your self!” Jessica finally relented and let Taeyeon do whatever she wants.

Taeyeon nodded her head eagerly. “I promise, I won’t be harmed.” Taeyeon then throw her round taery eyes and pursed her lower lip. “Sica, Taeyeonnie’s hands hurt. Taeyeonnie is sorry to sneaking around. Forgive me, please.”

Jessica bite her lips when she saw Taeyeon’s cute action. She knew she lose when she saw Taeyeon's eyes. “You are forgiven. Now come here.” Jessica pat her laps as a signal for Taeyeon to sit on it. Taeyeon rushed and sit on Jessica’ laps. “Don’t ever sneaked around anymore.” Taeyeon nodded her head obediently. “Don’t keep any secret from me.” Once again Taeyeon nodded. “Which one of your hands that hurt?”

Taeyeon’s teary eyes come back and she show both of her hands to Jessica. “Both of Taeyeonnie’s hands are hurt. Here, here, and here hurt. Massage me, Sica…” Taeyeon plead Jessica cutely.

Jessica can’t say no to that expression so she massage both of Taeyeon’s hands and kissed the spot that hurt when she finished massage it. “Now your hand doesn’t hurt anymore, right?” Taeyeon nodded her head eagerly and give Jessica her toothy smile. “Engg! Your massage and kisses has healed my hands!”

Jessica chuckled and said,” Then let’s go back to sleep. I can’t sleep when you aren’t hugging me and I don’t want to know anything about your plan. I’ll just believe that you won’t overdid it.”

Taeyeon smile and pulled Jessica to lie on the bed together with her. She put Jessica’s head on her shoulder. She hugged Jessica tight when Jessica hugged her waist. Taeyeon then peck Jessica’s forehead. “I promise I won’t overdid it and the plan started tonight, so at one thirty I will go with the kids. Sleep now so you won’t realize I leave you.”

Jessica sighed and said,” I doubt I will asleep without your hug but I will try. Good night, Taeyeonnie.” Then she pecked Taeyeon’s lips.

At one thirty, all the members has arrived in front of a famous club. All of them wear a very y clubbing dress. They planned to seduce Gretti. When the members enter the club, all eyes looking at them including their target. When they have settled on the couch inside the VIP area, Sooyoung and Tiffany walked seductively to Gretti that dancing ily.

They sandwiching Gretti and dance seductively. Gretti fall for their seduction immediately. After a while they walked to Gretti’s table and drink while flirting until Gretti drunk. When Sooyoung and Tiffany saw Gretti drunken state, they give signal to the other members and they took her home.

In the cars, Tiffany and Sooyoung flicked Gretti’s forehead hardly,”This is for flirting with my Fany.” Sooyoung flicked the forehead hard with fire in her eyes. “And this is for roaming your dirty hands on my Yoongie.” Tiffany flicked harder. All the members that look at the scene flinched. Ouch, her forehead would be bruised tomorrow.

When they arrived at Gretti’s house, they put her on the bathtub and let Sunny and Taeyeon do their Job. Sunny and Taeyeon smirked while wearing their glove. They rinsed her hair and dyed it half light green half orange. After they finished, Taeyeon look at Gretti’s eyebrows and smile evilly. She took a shaver and shave it clean. So right now Gretti had a ridiculus hair colour and no eyebrows. They all nodded their head satisfiedly and leave the house. Before they leave, they have made sure all the mirror in the house has disappeared and the alarm set to eight o’clock.

The next morning, at seven forty five Seohyun called the director of Daegu branch and arrange an appointment for eight thirty. She said that the kim, Im, Kwon, Hwang, and Choi corp heard that the head manager has a new proposal and they wanted to made an investment in it. But she wanted the meeting to happened at 08.30 and lead by the head manager. The director agreed eagerly and called Gretti when the conversation end.

Gretti groaned when she heard the alarm blaring. She look blindly for it and turn it off. When the room silence once again, she sighed contently and wanted to sleep once again because her head throbbing like crazy. But suddenly her phone ring loudly. She picked the phone and answer without looking at the called ID. She bolted to sit when she heard her director’s voice.

“Gretti, where are you! I want you to go to the company right now because a few big company wanted to investing in our company but they wanted you to handle it. I don’t know what kind of proposal that you made but you better arrived in twenty minutes and do the presentation perfectly or you are fired!” After the phone ended, She rushed to take a bath and wear her best clothes and high heels. She didn’t realize that her mirror is missing because she is in a hurry.

Gretti went to her car but groaned when she saw her car’s tire is flat. *Done by Yoona* She decided to run because the distance is not far. When she run, Yoona suddenly crashed to her and spill a coffee all over her clothes and to the person behind her. Yoona meronged and run with all her might and hide.

Gretti groaned when she saw her clothes and cursed the person that spilled the coffee. While she trying to wipe the stained, someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around and saw two big scary men looking down at her. “You spilled the coffee to our boss! You have to take responsibility!” Said one of the man.

Gretti shake her head to denied it but regreted it immediately when the other man grabbed her collar threatheningly. “You are saying you don’t want to take responsibility?” “No, I mean I’m not the one that spilled the coffee.” Gretti tried to defend her self. “You think we are stupid? You are the only one here! So you are the one that spilled it!” The man raised his fist ready to beat Gretti but he stopped when his boss speak.

“Stop it, you don’t need to beat her. Just take the high heels as the payment. It looks expensive.” Yuri the boss gang said. The two gangsters took the high heels forcefully and walk away with their boss. Gretti dazed for a while and then look at her watch. She widened her eyes and run with all her might.

All the members look at Gretti from their hiding place and laugh out loud. Taeyeon clapped her hands once and said,” Alright, let’s go to the final stage.”

Gretti arrived at the company with dishelved appearance. Her colourful hair is a mess, she didn’t have earbrows, she is barefoot, and her clothes is stained. all the employee look at her and laugh behind her back. Gretti still didn’t realize about her ridiculus appearance so she rushed to the meeting room and found that her director and the owners are in the middle of talking. But she can’t look at the owners’ face clearly because they have their back on her.

When her director look at her, He screamed at her. “Gretti!! What kind of appearance is that!” Gretti lower her head thinking her boss angry because of her dishelved clothes only.

Taeyeon hold the Director’s hand and said,”It’s alright, sir. We won’t mind an... unique person. Let her sit and read the proposal that we made and then we will hear her presentation.” The director nodded stiffly and relented. “Sit!” The Director said sternly.

Gretti nodded her head and go to sit beside the director. She took the proposal and read it. But the more she read it, the more she can’t believe it. The proposal is the exact copy of her proposal. She put down the proposal and look at the owner’s face. Her eyes wide open when she saw Taeyeon, Yoona, Yuri, Tiffany, and Sooyoung.

“You!” She pointed her finger at Yoona. “ You made my clothes like this!” Next is Yuri. “ And you are a gangster! You stole my higheels!” the next is Tiffany and Sooyoung. “ And you two seduce me last night!” Last one she pointed her finger at Taeyeon. “ And you! I’m sure you are their leader and you made them do this so you could steal my proposal!” The director look at Gretti like she is crazy while TaeYoonYulSooFany smirked.

Taeyeon cleared and speak,”We come here with an intention to made a contract with your company. But not only your head manager look like a clown, she called us names and even accused us stealing her idea. Our company has reputation and we can’t let this humiliation slide just like this.” Taeyeon look at the director sharply and said with her calm tone,”Uncle Andrew loves us like his own daughters. I’m curious what would he do to you when he heard this matter.”

The director’s face paled and he is shaking when she heard Taeyeon’s calm threat. “I’m sorry, Miss Kim! Please don’t let Mr. Jung knew about this. I will do anything!”

Taeyeon smile and said,”Interesting. But I just want you to punished your head manager. I wonder how could she be the head managers when she has this attitude and appearance.” Taeyeon stood up and followed by the other members. She looked at Gretti sharply and said,”Because she looks like a clown, why don’t you lend her to us, Director? We wanted to make a party at the orphanage but we have’t found a clown.” Taeyeon looked at Gretti with disgusted gaze while Gretti shivering in fear. Taeyeon then turned to the director waiting for the answer.

The director nodded his head eagerly. “Very well then, I will give the address later. Please arrived at six o’clock sharp. If you late, expect a call from Uncle Andrew. Oh by the way, don’t change the clothes. Just go like this.” Just like that the members leave the meeting room.

Later at six o’clock, Gretti being humiliated in the orphanage because not only the children but all her victims were presents. Gretti has looked at her appearance when she was at the office so she felt really humiliated right now. All the kids and the victims laugh out loud looking at Gretti’s Green- Orange hair and browless face.

All the members and Jessica laugh out loud too inside the secret room. Jessica can’t believe Taeyeon and the Dookongs would revenge this way. She looked at Taeyeon lovingly and peck her cheek. I know what you are trying to say, Taeyeonnie. I will not afraid to show my feelings anymore because you will always be there to protect me. Taeyeon grinned happily when she saw Jessica’s happy face.