Acceptance

Cold+Hot=?

Dookongs and Jessica decided to go to a restaurant to celebrate the successful mission  as well as making Jessica member of Dookong. They all sit in pairs including Sunny. She has called Hyomin to join the dinner.

Yoona clapped her hands to gained everyone’s attention. “I wanted to congratulate the TaengSic couple and welcome Sica unnie to the Dookong family. We hope you could tolerate our childish act just like Taeyeon unnie does. Welcome to the family, Mommy. Taeyeon unnie is our umma so Sica unnie is our Mommy. Okay?” All the ‘kids’ scream okay and clapped their hands.

Jessica and Taeyeon’s face red because they feel shy but happy because the family has welcomed Jessica. Taeyeon hold Jessica’s hand and kiss it gently. All the members saw this and shout “Awwww…. I envy you, Mommy!”

“Now I think is the time to tell our Mommy how naughty Umma when she was single!” Yuri shout happily while the other kids clapping their hands. They all looked at the fidgeting Taeyeon while smirking mischievously.

“Mommy, you should know that all of us used to have crush to Umma. We all fallen to her charming self. But don’t worry, now we have someone that we love dearly.” Tiffany said then all of them look at their lovers while smile shyly. Jessica nodded her head and smile at the cute scene in front of her. She could look how they love their lover. Jessica looked at Taeyeon and saw that Taeyeon’s face as red as lobster.

“We could see that Sica unnie love Taeyeon unnie very much but I must warned you, Sica unnie. We won’t stay silent if you hurt our leader’s heart intentionally.” Yoona said seriously. Jessica look at Yoona in the eyes and said confidently,”I won’t!” Yoona nodded her head satisfiedly and looked at Taeyeon. “Now that Sica unnie is our Mommy, we won’t let you hurt her, Taeyeon unnie. I will make you suffer with my greatest prank.” Yoona the give Taeyeon her mean glare.

Taeyeon feel wronged so she pouted. “Yah, Yoong! You are not fair. You speak to Sica politely but throw that mean glare to me, meanie Yoong! I won’t hurt your Mommy.You know I’m not a cheater.” Taeyeon crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks.

Yoona sighed and said,”Unnie, I know you are not a cheater but there’s something about you that could make Sica unnie hurt unintentionally.” Yoona look at Taeyeon’s frowned face and smile. “You are too cute and oblivious.” Yoona shake her head when she looked at Taeyeon’s confused expression. “Do you know that we have to hold Fany unnie and Sunny unnie tight until now because they wanted to throw their self at you? You just show your cuteness unconsciously. You attracted other people easily and that could make Mommy feel insecure.”

Yoona looked at Jessica and said,”Taeyeon Unnie is a faithful person but I asked you to keep your eyes and ears on alert everytime you go out, Unnie. Half of the employee here has fallen in love to Taeyeon unnie when they saw her just now, do you know that?”

Jessica looked around and saw that all the employee looked at Taeyeon’s direction. Some of them are in a daze, some of them stealing glance every now and then, big amounts of them Taeyeon using their eyes. Jessica’s eye widened when she saw this and throw her icy glare at them. Some of them diverted their eyes but there is one woman employee still stubborn. That employee now walk to their table and serve the food. She served Taeyeon last and bowed very low intentionally to show her cleavage. Jessica fuming wanted to beat the girl but she hold her thought when she saw that Taeyeon only has her eyes on her. Taeyeon not even glance at the waitress.

Taeyeon has saw her fuming expression so she hold her hands. Jessica looked at Taeyeon’s concerned eyes and smile. She looked at Yoona that smile at her. I know what you mean, Yoona. I will keep Taeyeon safe from the naughty people but I don’t have to doubt Taeyeon’s love for me because she is that oblivious and she love me too much.

“I’m jealous. For the rest of the dinner I want to sit on your lap and you have to feed me.” Jessica said firmly. Jessica stand up and sit on Taeyeon’s lap. She look at the kids and smile brightly. “Taeyeon is mine hehehe…” Taeyeon smile shyly when she heard Jessica’s declaration. She hug Jessica’s waist and throw her brightest smile to the kids.

The kids look at the couple with approving gaze. Finally their leader has found someone that could take care of her. Moreover Jessica could show that Taeyeon’s hers to other people without having a fight. Jessica is beautiful, elegant, kind hearted, and cool. They would make a perfect couple.

They continue chatting and eating with Jessica still stubbornly sit on Taeyeon’s lap and asked to be fed. In the midst of their chat, Jessica asked one question that made all of them silent. “I haven’t heard anything about Taeyeonnie’s family, tell me!” Jessica then smile innocently.

They all looked at Taeyeon with concerned eyes. “Tae Tae, I think you need to tell Jessi about it. She has the right to know about them.”Tiffany said gently.

Taeyeon sighed and hugged Jessica’s waist tightly. “Fany’s words are right. You have to know about them if you decided to marry me. This information could strained Jung’s name, so if you wanted to break off our engagement after you heard about them, I won’t mind.” Taeyeon then smile sadly.

“My parents are alive but they aren’t my parents anymore. They have abandoned me when I was teenager. They said I’m not smart enough so even if they paid for my study expense, they will not get any benefit later. It is better to focus their attention to my sister, she has a very good mark. So they asked me to leave the house and try to leave on my own. Because I have no use for them, I’m not a kim anymore. That’s the story. As simple as that.” Taeyeon finished her story with her bitter smile.

Jessica Taeyeon’s cheek and then pulled Taeyeon’s head to her chest. She caressed Taeyeon’s headand patted her back. “Don’t think that you are an unworthy person just because of their words. You are a womderful person and even if nobody wanted you, I want! Our ‘kids’ want you. This information won’t brought shame to my family. If the story is leaked, I’m sure the one that would be shame is the one that abandoned you. Look at your self, you are a successful, bright, gorgeous, kind hearted. It is their loss to abandoned you but I’m not stupid like them. I know gem when I see it and now that you are mine, you can’t get away from me. I love you, Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon felt touched and her eyes teary so she buried her face deeper on Jessica’s chest. “Thank you, Sica. I love you too.” After a while, Taeyeon release the hug and looked at the members. “I love you all.” Taeyeon then smile gently.

Yuri and the members felt touched. She get up from her seat and run to Taeyeon while shout,”Group hug!!!!” All members follow Yuri’s lead and run to hug Taeyeon. They all laughed happily because they have each other.

When they all have calmed and returned to their own seat, Jessica who still sit on Taeyeon’s lap asking a question to the members.”Now that I’ve become your Mommy, is that means I could asked you all to do mission too? Even if the target is you Umma?” Taeyeon gulped when she heard Jessica’s question.

Yoona smile and said,”Well, it depends on the reason. Our Umma could be the target if there’s a good reason.”

Jessica hummed and said,”Let’s just say she cheated or flirting with another woman or she made me cry or she left me or she lie to me. Are these  good reasons?”

Yoona nodded her head and said,”That’s good reason. If Umma did one of those, just give me a call. We will pranked her and make her regret she ever did it. But I’m curious, why did your question sounds like a threat to Taeyeon unnie?”

Jessica smile innocently and caressed Taeyeon’s cheek softly. ”Because it is a threat. Tomorrow we would work in our own company so I won’t know what she would do behind my back. But now that my kids have agreed to punished their umma if she is naughty, I could work  peacefully. You should know by now, how possessive I am about you, Taeyeonnie.” Jessica leaned to Taeyeon’sear and whisper,”You are mine and mine only.” Then she tilted Taeyeon’s head and made an hickey on Taeyeon’s neck.

Taeyeon bite back her moan when she felt Jessica her neck. When Jessica finished, she looked at Taeyeon and her lips seductively.”Mine!” Taeyeon felt shiver run on her spine. She felt seeing Jessica’s possessiveness. She loved being wanted, especially by Jessica.

The other members looked at TaengSic and shake their head. “Our Umma is whipped.”  They all nodded their head. “Oh wait, we all know how Uncle and Aunty loved Taeyeon’s attention. I’m sure it will fun to watched when Taeyeon and Jessica meet them. There would be a war of winning Taeyeon’s affection, considering Jung family is very possessive toward her.” Hyoyeon said. They all looked at Taeyeon sighed. “Poor Taeyeon unnie.” Said Seohyun.