First Day at Work

Cold+Hot=?

A.N:

First of all I'm terribly sorry for not updating this pas few days. My mother asked me to go back to my hometown and it is hard to find internet connection there, hence my late update. ^^

 

All the Dookongs including Jessica has been back to their own company after the secret has been found. Jessica and Taeyeon agreed that the engagement would be announced to the public in the next two years because they wanted to take it slow. They wanted to enjoyed the girlfriend phase although their status is each other’s fiancée.

Today is the first day she worked again in her company. Right now she is inside the elevator, going to her office level. She promised her self that she would be a better person just like what her fiancée taught her. Fiancee.. Taeyeonnie… Mine…. Thinking about Taeyeon made her giggled happily unconsciously. Jessica didn’t realize that she has arrived at her destination and the door has been opened. All the employees on her floor looked at her with jaw dropped because this is their first time hearing their boss giggling.

When Jessica realized that her employees saw this, she cleared embarrassedly and walked. When she arrived at her office door, she looked at her new secretary and smile. ”Good morning. I assumed you are my new secretary. What’s your name?”

The secretary saw Jessica’s smile and became awestruck. Her face flushed because she has just saw the most beautiful smile she ever saw in her life. She can’t believe her senior lied to her saying that her new boss is an icy queen. she snapped back in to reality when she heard her boss giggled at her. She hung down her head out of embarassement and said timidly,”I-I’m Sae Hyun, Director-nim. I have started worked here since one week ago.”

Jessica giggled looking at her secretary’s shyness. “Alright then, Sae Hyun. Come in to my office now. I wanted to know about my schedule. You don’t need to be afraid or shy, everyone could make a mistake on their first job. Just make sure you didn’t do the same mistake twice.” Jessica smile kindly and walked into her office leaving a dazed secretary behind.

When Jessica has gone inside her office, all the employees gathered around secretary’s desk. The loud murmur brought Sae Hyun back to reality. She looked around and found her seniors looked at her curiously. She huffed and look at them disapprovingly. “Senior-nim, I don’t know why you lied to me about Director-nim but I will forgive all of you this time because you all have helped me a lot but don’t do it again. My boss is very kind and beautiful. She isn’t like what you all described. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have jobs to do.” Sae Hyun stood up and took her agenda with her to Jessica’s office leaving confused employees behind.

“But we didn’t lied.” Senior A said. “But it is true that our Director has changed. Did you saw her smile just now? Oh my God, She is really beautiful and she spoke gently to our Sae Hyunnie. No wonder she thought we lied about Director-nim.” Senior B said. “I agree. She did look like an angel just now. She even giggled. Let’s just hope that this is not temporary.” Another senior said. The other employees nodded their head and some of them has started day dreaming about Jessica. They have foolish smile on their face when they thought about Jessica’s smile.

Sae Hyun knocked on Jessica’s door and opened it when she heard Jessica has given the permission. She stood in front of Jessica’s desk, bowed, and opened her agenda. “You only have one meeting with all the managers today at ten o’clock, Director-nim. And all the documents that needed your signature has been put on your..” Sae Hyun looked at Jessica’s table and found that Jessica has almost done with the documents. “Ah, I think you have found the documents. I think that’s all, Director-nim.”

Jessica lifted her head and looked at Sae Hyun. “Alright, You could leave now. Just make sure to remind me when the meeting time is come. I will out of the office after twelve o’clock so if there is anyone wanted to make an appointment, arrange it for tomorrow.” Jessica nodded her head to Sae Hyun and smile. Sae Hyun returned the smile and bowed. She walk out while scribbled all Jessica’s order.

Jessica read all the documents and signed it with speed of light. She missed her Taeyeonnie so she has planned to make a surprise visit to Taeyeon’s office when lunch time come. She stopped for while and giggled like an idiot when she think about Taeyeon. Everyone that saw Jessica’s state would know that Jessica is hoplessly falling in love.

Jessica snapped back when her secretary informed her that the meeting is about to begin. Jessica cursed her self for day dreaming, causing her documents didn’t finished before the meeting. Jessica fist pumped and planning to ended the meeting early so she could finished the rest of the documents before lunch time. She tidy her self and walked out to the meeting room with Sae Hyun on tow.

When Jessica entered the room, all the managers stood up and bowed their head. When Jessica returned the bow, they stood up straight with stiffed expression. They feared meeting with Jessica the most because old Jessica would always fired managers in the meeting when they can’t presented the material perfectly.

Jessica sit and smile at them gently. “Please sit down and begin the presentation.”

Some of the managers looked at Jessica that smile at them disbelievingly but most of them smile like idiots unconsciously. Some of them even giggled idiotically.

Jessica looked at the scene and shake her head while pouting confusedly. Why are all the employees like that today? Did I do something wrong today? Jessica didn’t realized that her pouting made the crowd going more wild. All the managers either man or woman, squealing while looking at Jessica. Jessica heard the squaled and frowned. What are they squealling for? Jessica huffed and stood up. I don’t have time for this. If they can’t make them focus, I will. Jessica stood up and throw her icy glare at them.

The glare succeed in making them snapped back to reality. Although Jessica has become a hottie but her glare still could make them shivered. The manager that supposed to do the presentation hurriedly walked to the front and started the presentation. Before he started, he tried his luck and smile at Jessica. He hope he could saw the angel smile once again and his wish comes true when Jessica returned the smile.

He smile happily while the other managers sulked. They cursed their self for not volunteering to do the presentation. They looked at each other and agreed silently that they would made the manager leave a bad impression by asking lots of difficult question. They can’t let he got the smile for him self. The manager saw this and smirked while looking at them with fire in his eyes. Bring it on you losers!

Jessica oblivious to the competition and smile happily seeing the active managers inside the meeting room. Ah, so they have interest on today’s meeting’s theme. I will report about this to Daddy so he could took today’s topic into his consideration and made it real. She clapped her hands once to stop the debate and said,”Alright, I think that’s it for today’s meeting. I will made sure the President-nim heard about this topic and I’m happy that all of you being active today. I hope you all could be active for our next meeting too.” Jessica then smile happily.

All the managers nodded their head and smile looking at Jessica’s cute obliviousness. All of them said the same thing mentally. Director-nim, we didn’t active because of it.

Jessica nodded her head approvingly. “So, which department would do the presentation tomorrow?” Jessica shocked when all the managers raised their hand and shouted that they would do it. Jessica looked at her watch then looked at the crowed that still fighting for tomorrow’s spot. Jessica stood up and whacked all the managers’ heads with a rolled report. Jessica looked at the disappointedly and said,“You are all managers so act like one. Discussed it politely and tell Sae Hyun the result. We will leave now.” Jessica walked out the meeting room leaving the managers looked at Jessica’s back with sad eyes.

When Jessica has out of their sight, they started fought again like bunch of kids, pointing fingers to each other and accused each other that the other one made Jessica disappointed at them. The meeting room has became battle area because of Jessica’s smile.

Meanwhile the cause of the battle spotted worked with full speed inside her office. She looked at the clock and grunted when the lunch time almost came. She increased her pace and worked like crazy. When she finished all the reports, she saw that she has fifteen minutes before the lunch time. She grabbed her bag hurriedly and run to the elevator. She didn’t care about her image anymore as long as she could meet her fiancée quickly.

Jessica drove like a racer and arrived at Taeyeon’s company in five minutes when the normal time to drove from Jessica’s company to Taeyeon’s is fifteen minutes. Jessica clamed her self and fixed her attire and make up then walked out of her car. She walked to the front door and smile at the security. “I wanted to meet Ms. Kim Tae Yeon.”

“Ah, President-nim? Have you made an appointment? If you haven’t, I think you should go to the receiptionist and made an appointment.” The security said kindly.

Jessica smile and bowed to thanked the security. She step inside the building and looking for the receiptionist desk while smile happily. She spotted it then walked towards it with smile still saw on her face. she smile even wider when she spotted Taeyeon walked in the lobby to the elevator. She raised her hand and prepared to called Taeyeon but stopped and frowned when she saw few womens come to Taeyeon and talk to her while touch Taeyeon everywhere they can.

Her pout appeared when Jessica saw Taeyeon smile 'happily' at them. (The truth is Taeyeon smile politely) The more Jessica saw the scene, the more angry she became. The womens around Taeyeon's attire is very revealing. Their skirt is very short and the button of their shirt is open so much that Jessica could see their cleavage from distance. Thing that makes Jessica even more angry is Taeyeon smile all the time and didn't try to pushed them away. Jessica reach her patient point when one of the woman pushed her body to Taeyeon intimately. she could saw that Taeyeon felt disturbed and try to pushed that woman but the woman persistant and keep squish Taeyeon's body with hers.

Jesica's face red and stomped to Taeyeon. When she arrived at Taeyeon's side, she slipped between Taeyeon and the woman, succeed in separating them. When Taeyeon looked at Jessica, she smiles brightly because she is happy. She is happy because she missed her fiancee and because Jessica saved her from all the seductive woman. but her smile dropped when she saw Jessica's glare. Taeyeon gluped and prayed mentally that Jessica would take it easy on her. O-oh... Here comes Hell Sica..