Holy Crap, My Idols...

Beauty and the B2ST

"Noona! Happy birthday!" he sang. 

"Birthday!? It's July already!?" I checked my watch. 

"Noona! Did you forget again!?" I could hear Dongwoon roll his eyes from the other line.  "You're turning 22!" he buzzed. "Ahh the doctor's back love you bye-" and the line went dead.

"22!?" The members looked at me. 

"Yeah...?" I looked around confusedly. "What about it?"

"Let's go clubbing!" they all cheered.

"Well, if you guys want to go, then sure!" I said. It couldn't be too bad, and plus, it was my birthday! "But... I'm unna need something to wear..." I told them. I hadn't packed anything club-worthy.

"Shopping!" Hyunseung shot up and started pulling us along with him. We put our shoes on and went to the mall.

All five of them had to be bundled up in scarves and masks even though it was July, so we got some strange looks, but we brushed them off. We walked into the dress store and they each picked out a dress for me to try on. I walked into the dressing room and tried on the first dress. Hyunseung's was a soft rose and had cutouts around the waist. It was pretty, but I felt super exposed. I walked out of the changing room and shyly stood there. Hyunseung clapped and I shook my head, laughing. I walked back in and tried on Kikwang's. It was a black dress with sparkles on it. The sleeves were down to my elbows, but it was a bit short. It was way above my mid-thigh. I walked out and modeled it for them.

"Yes," Kikwang nodded. 

"Yeah, no," I walked back in and tried the one Yoseob chose. Yoseob's was a turquoise strapless dress which went down to about my mid-thigh. I actually liked this one. I walked out and showed them.  "I actually like this one a lot," I said to Yoseob. He grinned and nodded. Trying Doojoon's on, I looked at myself. It was midnight blue, but dragged on the ground when I walked. "Really, Doojoon?" I chuckled. 

"I know you like it the best. Come on! Show us!!" he said through the door. I walked out with a serious expression and glared at Doojoon as all the guys laughed.  "What? I like it... There's nothing wrong with it!" Doojoon laughed.

"I'm 5' 1", I can't do long dresses," I teased. I went back in and eyed Junhyung's dress piece of cloth. "Junhyung what the hell. I'm getting Yoseob's!" I said as I slipped back into my own clothes.

"Yoseob's paying!!" the boys cheered.

I rolled my eyes and looked to Yoseob, "I'll pay for it. Its fine, I'm the one wearing it!" I grabbed my wallet and handed the lady my credit card. "Oh yeah..." I looked at the guys. "I need a job. I'm gonna go broke, the way you guys eat." I told them. I took my card back from the lady and put it in my wallet.

Yoseob spoke up, "Well I'll pay for the shoes then! And I think we might be able to get you a job at Cube!"

"Agh that would be amazing. Could you really?" I smiled at Yoseob. He grinned back and took us to a shoe store. We looked around and the guys ended up buying more shoes than I did-I got some heels that were the same color as the dress. I thanked Yoseob and we went out to eat. I was about to pay, when Yoseob cut in front of me and paid.

"It's okay, I got you!" he said with a wink. He was so cute I could've died right there. I don't think of him that way, but he's adorable. I smiled and thanked him. We ate in the mall and no one noticed them, luckily. After we ate, we took off to the club. We got in and got a VIP room, but there was really nothing to do except drink. We all went down to the dance floor, when something caught me eye.

"G-guys... IS THAT 2PM!?!?!" I yelled excitedly. The music was so loud, they barely heard me. Yoseob was closest to me and smiled.

"You wanna go meet them!?" he replied. I nodded ecstatically and he grabbed my hand so we wouldn't get separated in the crowd of bodies. We approached them and Yoseob bowed. "Sunbaes, hi! I'm Yoseob from Beast!" he smiled. "My friend here is a huge fan of yours, and she wanted to meet you!" he moved aside so I could see them. I bowed and blushed.

"H-hi... Im Geum Jungah, Beast's Son Dongwoon's sister! It's nice to meet you..." I yelled shyly, if that was possible. They grinned and introduced themselves, even though I knew them all.

"Is it okay if we hang out with her tonight!?" Junsu yelled at Yoseob. He nodded and just told them to bring me to BEAST's room when they needed to. I thanked Yoseob silently and waved goodbye.

"So who's your bias in 2pm?" Taecyeon playfully asked.

"I like all of you, but...Nickhun!" I blushed.

"Of course she likes Khun..." Wooyoung said, disappointed. I grinned and told him that he was my second favorite. He smiled, but Nickhun laughed and put his arm around me. Soon all the boys asked how much I liked them, and eventually, it turned into a competition to impress me.  It started with a dniance battle, then turned into a race, then a singing competition, and now, they're taking turns lifting me to see who was the strongest. We got really close in the hours that we spent together, and when Doojoon called them asking to bring me back, we exchanged numbers and promised to call each other and hang out again. They took me to the room, and I opened the door to reveal 5 tipsy boys doing who knows what. I laughed and hugged 2pm, and they left.

I turned back to BEAST and watched them try and do simple things while stumbling and singing and...whatever Kikwang was doing. It was 1 am, and we needed to go. I loaded them all in to the car, and got into the drivers seat. A quick whoosh of air left my mouth as a sigh. I hadn't driven for a while.  I grabbed the keys out of Doojoon's jacket pocket and put the key into the slot. I held my breath as I turned it, and the sudden purring of the car scared me. I jumped and sighed again. I looked back and silently apologized to the boys if I killed them and to Doojoon if I wrecked his car. I said a quick prayer to God and backed out of the parking lot.

"Left is brake, right is gas..." I mumbled. Immediately, I stalled the car. "! Oh God...red light, slowly push the brake down...crap! Wrong pedal..." I sped past the stoplight and I had a feeling that I was going to pass out. "Okay... Halfway home. Only a little longer, Jungah...okay. Another red light. LEFT pedal this time. Good girl..." I praised myself. "It's green now. Slowly step on the right pedal..." as I floored it. "CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP!!!!" Doojoon's car was an insanely nice sports car, and here I was driving through a neighborhood at 90 kilometers per hour. I freaked out and stepped on the brake. I was so glad it was nighttime, if I had driven like this in daylight, I definitely would've killed these boys. I heard a body drop onto the ground. "Crap. I forgot seatbelts," Someone moaned and woke up.

"Jungah? What are you doing in the middle of the road..." Hyunseung asked sleepily.

"It's...a dream. Go back to sleep." I quickly fibbed. I barely touched my toe to the pedal and the car shot forward again. I kept it under control, mumbling to myself the whole way. When we got to the dorm, I spazzed. "Howtheheckamisupposedtoparkthisstupidthing!? Idontknowhowtopark..." I kept saying to myself. I took a deep breath and slapped myself lightly. "Come on, Jungah. It's simple. Drive into the spot. And put on the parking brake...?" I drove in and looked around. "Parking brake...parking brake..." I murmured. I heard someone chuckle. I blushed and spun around. Junhyung was looking at me and smiling.

"You talk to yourself a lot?" he asked playfully. He reached around me and pointed to a lever labeled, "Parking Brake". I smiled and pushed it.

"Thanks." I turned around and stuck my tongue at him. He helped me carry the boys into the dorm. Hyunseung was way heavier than he looked...but after we finished, we collapsed on the couch. "Are you drunk?" I asked.

"No, I'm sober. I didn't drink as much tonight," he yawned.

*Junhyung's POV*

"Yeah, I'm sober. I didn't drink as much today." I told her. I really didn't, compared to other times. I'm a good drinker. The best out of the guys, at least. I drank a couple shots more than them, and I'm still pretty sober. I mean, I had to make sure Jungah got back safe, because Dongwoon would kill us if something would've happened to her. I felt something fall on my shoulder. I looked at Jungah and saw her sleeping peacefully on me. I smiled and put her head on my lap. My heart was beating unusually fast, what the hell? I asked myself. I laid my hand on her face and brushed her hair aside. My fingers traced her faint jawbone, her high cheekbones, her soft lips, her smooth eyelids. She sighed, then a smile formed on her lips. I smiled too, and fell asleep.