So, a date??

Beauty and the B2ST

"Nooonaaaaa! I'm hoooomeeeee-WAAAAAUUUGH!" I heard someone sing. I groggily opened my eyes, but something was keeping my body firmly planted.

"Oh, Dongwoon, you're home? Aren't you staying with the Beast members?" I asked, still half asleep. "What's this..." I said as I looked around me. Nichkhun and i were laying on the couch together, our arms around each other. My face flushed a deep red, and i lifted his arm off of me. I stood up and looked at the empty space next to him. 

"N-Noona... What is he doing here...?" Dongwoon pointed accusingly at the sleeping Thai Prince and looked at me seriously. "Noona...were you...?" he suddenly giggled, but then composed himself.

"Yah! Son Dongwoon! I whisper-yelled. "No! We just fell asleep! And dont you contaminate your mind! You're too young!" I scolded.

"But Noona! Why were you laying like that!?"

I thought about it, "I remember sitting next to him and watching Music Bank, but...thats it..." I spoke aloud. Dongwoon chuckled evilly. He put a finger to his lips indicating me to be quiet, and he laid himself next to Nichkhun. I saw what he was doing and laughed, but didn't stop him. He pressed himself against Nichkhun, then draped his arm over him.

"Oppaa!" Dongwoon said cutely into Nichkhun's ear.

"Huh? Oh-WHAT THE HELL!?" Nichkhun screamed. I started laughing so hard at his face-his eyes were huge and he was already across the room. He sighed and looked at me; I was literally rolling on the floor, dying of laughter. Dongwoon joined me, and Nichkhun chuckled with us. Once I had stopped rolling and could breathe, I went into the kitchen to cook breakfast.

"Nichkhun! Do you want breakfast?" I yelled into the living room, where Nichkhun and Dongwoon were doing something.

"Sure!" he mindlessly replied. I suddenly heard a cackle of laughter from both of the guys.

"Noona! Come look!" Dongwoon started, but Nichkhun cut him off.

"No, don't!!!"

I rolled my eyes and continued heating up the food. I placed the rice and side dishes neatly on the table and called them to the table.

"Nichkhun! Dongwoon! Come and get it!" I sat down and began eating.

"Heey! Jungah! You didn't call me Oppa!" Nichkhun pouted. I laughed.

"Okay, Oppa! Come eat!" I poured every ounce of aegyo I had into those four words. Nichkhun practically melted; he robotically sat down and ate. "So Dongwoon, what are you doing here? Aren't you staying at the dorm?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I wanted to see my Noona! Is that bad?"

"No, it's just that you never come over! Unless you're with the others," I explained. He chuckled in agreement and continued eating.

"Nichkhun-" I started, but he cut me off.

"Nope! I'm not listening to you until you call me Oppa!"

"Fine. Oppa~" I laughed. "So when do you need to leave?"

"Not sure. I don't have a schedule today, so I should be fine," Nichkhun said as he thought about his plans for the day. "But the others are probably waiting for me. I'll get going!" Nichkhun stood up and walked toward the door, when I ran after him.

"I'll walk you out," I told him. He just nodded and we walked down the 4 floors in silence. At the bottom of the stairwell, Nichkhun faced me.

"That was really fun, Jungah. We should do it again-well the dinner part at least. Not last night, unless, y'know, you want to...and it should just be us two..." he nervously babbled. I laughed, but caught on.

"So like a date?" I asked.

"Yes! Or, no...maybe? If you want it to be..."

I giggled and nodded, "Sure! Just call me whenever!" I waved and started walking up the stairs. I looked down from halfway up the stairs to see Nichkhun facepalm himself. I chuckled to myself and smiled. He's so cute...