Misunderstanding

Beauty and the B2ST

"Noona! You actually came!" Dongwoon beamed as he ran to Hara and I. Noticing the other girls, his eyes widened and he took a deep bow, "Sunbaes, hi, I didn't know that you were gonna come watch!"

"You guys did great!" Hara shot the boys a thumbs up. Junhyung looked up, hearing her voice, then quickly looked away. 

"Mmm, thanks Sunbae," Kiikwang gave her his signature eye smile. 

Blushing, Hara replied, "No problem, it's the truth. I just wanted to introduce you guys to my members, Nicole, Gyuri, Seungyeon, and Jiyoung."

"Hi, nice to meet you, we're BEAST," chorused the boys-or, most of them. Junhyung seemed extrememly preoccupied with his bracelet, and slowly drifted behind the rest of the members. 

"We're have to go soon, but it was nice meeting you!" Nicole smiled. The rest of KARA nodded in agreement. 

"Oh, then be safe!" Yoseob chirped. They all bowed to each other and we parted ways. 

"Noona, can we come home for a little?" Dongwoon pouted. "The dorm is messy and I like our apartment way better..."

"Sure," I smiled, looking to the other members, who all smiled and nodded. There were only 5-where had Junhyung gone? "Yeah, you guys can come over, I'll make dinner." They cheered and filed out of the building and into the van. Still missing Junhyung, I should point out. As I followed behind, a strong hand grabbed my arm and yanked me to the side, out of sight. I yelped, but a hand s around my mouth and muffled it. My back was pressed to the person's chest-a man's, I assumed, from the broadness. I was being dragged around like a ragdoll- there would be no point in fighting, this guy could take me even if he had a blindfold and one arm. I gasped and tried to yell, but the large hand wasn't allowing any sound to escape. I was completely restrained. Whimpering, I swung my head back and forth to get a look at my captor and to try and free myself. I stuck my tongue out, coating the hand in saliva, and it quickly pulled back. 

"What the hell-" an unfamiliar voice cursed as he came to a stop. It's...it's not Junhyung. Holy ...I'm screwed.

"Who the hell are you, and what the hell are you doing!?" I said, strained, as his large arm was digging into my stomach and choking me. 

"Just hold on, I'm not gonna hurt you," he said as he slowly released his grip. "Don't run...please?" he asked in a gentle voice. 

"Are you being serious right now!?" I asked incredulously. "What is wrong with you!?"

"I know, I know, I'm sorry, but it serves you right!!" he said in a nagging, somewhat childishly cute way.

"...what?"

"Aish, Jungah, you're no fun!" suddenly, it changed into Taecyeon's voice.

"Holy-?" I spun around to see that indeed, the person holding me WAS Taec. He smiled brightly and shot me a wink.

"I was just playinggg! My hand is all gross now..." he mumbled as he wiped it on his jeans.

"What are you doing here?" I asked-didn't they already leave?

"I forgot my wallet and I saw an opportunity that just couldn't be passed up!" I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Go get your wallet and get out of here, I have somewhere to be too, you idiot." I shoved him playfully and he stuck his tongue out. 

"Fine, finee. Bye Jungah!" he laughed. 

 

Where am I... I walked aimlessly through the hallways, as I hadn't seen where he dragged me. 

"Jungah!" I heard a faint voice call.

"Yeah!" I yelled back, hoping for a response. 

"Jungah! Where are you!? Are you okay!?" the voice returned, getting louder.

"Yeah, I'm here!" a silhouette configured from a perpendicular hallway, and rushed towards me. 

"Are you all right?" Junhyung panted as he grabbed my arms. 

"I'm fine..." I trailed off. His eyebrows were knit together in concern, and he was practically dripping with sweat. "It was just a misunderstanding," I explained as I broke eye contact with him. 

"A misunderstanding?! You were practically just kidnapped!" he cried. 

"It was Taec! It was a joke! Calm down..."

"...oh," he dropped his arms. "You should have just said so..." Junhyung averted his gaze and ruffled his hair. "Let's go, the guys are waiting in the van." He started off, not even waiting for me.

"Th...thanks," I called softly to him when we were almost out the door. "for worrying..."

"Yeah," he replied as he sped up and increased the distance between us.

 

 

 

 

 

Guys. You don't know how sorry I am. I AT THIS. Gahhh welp what's done is done I'll update when I can work up the motivaton;-;