You're In!!

Beauty and the B2ST

3 WEEKS LATER

 

"Noona... I'm nervous," Dongwoon clutched my arm. 

"You'll do great, Woonie!!" I cheered as I petted his black hair. A lady with a clipboard walked down, and called his name. He stood up and walked to her, looking back. Fighting, I mouthed to him and left to go next to the monitor where I could see what was happening. I saw him stutter his name and bow. Come on, Woonie, you got this. He sang, almost perfectly. I smiled, half smugly, noticing all the people marvelling, and half in relief. I spun around to go meet him again, when a guy stumbled into me.  "Ahh! I'm sorry!" I said, regaining my balance. Oh my god how hot, I thought to myself, feeling my cheeks heat up.  I started to walk away, when he grabbed my arm.

"Hey. You owe me another coke." he said with a deep, velvety voice, pointing at the brown puddle on the ground. 

"You buy it..." I looked at him incredulously. How rude...dickhead. "You did amazing!" I ran to Dongwoon and hugged him.

 

TIME LAPSE-Trainee Days

"I'm soooo excited!" I buzzed. Dongwoon was finally going to let me go to one of their practices! They are going to debut next month, so it's only fair, right? I stared at my closet and tried to decide what to wear. Something normal and not too fancy. I looked around. I found a sheer coral collared sleeveless blouse and tucked it into a pair of white, highwaisted shorts. I looked in the mirror, when I heard Dongwoon's yelling.  

"Noona! Hurry! We're late!!" I grabbed a small purse and hairbrush and we bolted out the door. In the cab, Dongwoon was getting nervous. 

"Calm down, Dongwoon!" I said while trying to brush out the tangles in my straight black hair. 

"Noona! Thanks to you, I'm gonna be late again! My Hyungs are going to murder me!" Dongwoon groaned. 

"It's your fault for waking up late!" We jumped out if the taxi and ran to the Cube building. We stood in the elevator and waited. Each ding was making Dongwoon freak out even more. I laughed and rolled my eyes. 

"They can't be that scary, Dongwoon." I said. 

"Noona you know nothing." he rolled his eyes. I smacked his arm when finally the door opened. He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the hallway. We reached a door, and he opened it slowly, still clutching onto my hand.

"Uh, buddy, I kinda want my hand... Not amputated?" I told him. My hand was in pain. The door finally opened all the way, revealing a big room full of mirrors and loud music. There were 5 boys dancing vigorously to the beat. One of them looked up and stopped dancing. 

"Look who decided to show up," he said. The other boys looked up also.

"Dongwoon! What did I say about being late!?" one of them yelled. Dongwoon opened the door a little more so they could see me.