13 "Long" Hours

Beauty and the B2ST

"Dongwoon? I'm unna miss them," I sighed as we sat down on the plane. 

"Me too," Tired Dongwoon was no fun. He didn't talk, not until you woke him up. If spending my entire life with this boy had taught me anything, it's that sugar was the secret to his heart. If he was on a sugar rush, you could never calm him down! I decided that now was the time to use my secret weapon-a pixie stick I bought at the airport. It was a 13 hour flight, and I needed something to do. 

"Dongwoon-ah! Here." I smiled sweetly and handed him the tube of sugar. His eyes widened and his bored face broadened into a grin. 

"Really!?!? Thank you Jungah!! Or, well..." he paused. "Noona." he whispered. Calling me "Noona" always made him uncomfortable, since he was so used to addressing me by my name.

"I didn't hear you!" I teased. 

"Thank you, Noona!" he said a little louder, barely at normal volume. 

"What?" I took the pixie stick and waved it in front of his lean face. 

"Thankyounoonailoveyouyourethebest!" he exclaimed. 

"That's what I thought." I smiled and dropped it onto his lap. Dongwoon ripped the package and poured the whole thing into his mouth a once. The sugar high started immediately. 

"Ahhhh! Noona thank you sosososososososo much! Allubyu!" He squealed with his super rare aegyo. When he used it though, it was killer. I couldn't stop my face from spreading into a grin. He's so cute!

I remember when I was in the 3rd grade. He was in 2nd, and I had just started to get allowance. There was this brand new toy robot out that Dongwoon wanted really bad. Of course he asked me, but I absolutely would not waste my money on something as stupid as a robot. That is, until he discovered his aegyo powers. It was all I could do to stop myself from buying him only one. As much as I love him, there are some things (very few) that i wouldn't do for him. For one, buy him stuff. But I will move to Korea with him. I will give up my life to keep him, my brother, safe. However, something was really annoying me at the moment. It was him. Maybe that pixie stick really wasn't a good idea. He was vibrating in his seat. Good thing this plane had seatbelts. But man, he was cute. The person who marries Son Dongwoon, my little brother, better be grateful. Now, enough gushing about him. I decided to fall asleep. Escape from reality. And at that, I was in dreamland. 

A lush oasis surrounded me. A group of people-six-were standing above me. Five of them, one of them being Dongwoon, wore nice, white tuxes. The last one, standing on his own, had a piercing black tux that matched his cold stare.

"Noona! Noona! NOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAA!" I was being shaken violently.  "Ungh... Psjehrjzhdbejs." I mumbled.

"Dongwoon? Where are we...?" I asked groggily. 

"Finally! We're in Korea!" he exclaimed excitedly. 

"Already!?" I jolted up. 

"Mmhm! You slept through the whole flight!" Dongwoon grabbed my bag from me and helped me up. Dongwoon couldn't do much, for he wasn't the strongest guy ever. But he carried my bag for me and we emerged into Korea. The Incheon airport was a lot bigger than the one back home. We silently admired the art as we made our way to baggage claim. Dongwoon and I took our bags from the belt and got onto a cab.  "Could... You take us here?" I said in awkward Korean, handing him a slip of paper. Dongwoon chuckled and I glared at him. He held his hands up in surrender and we were on our way to our new home.